It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machete-wielding man slumps to the ground after being shot in the stomach at the Louvre museum as he

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What the hell are you on about?

Coercing the mentally ill does happen, it could fall under multiple categories. Though it's safe to say manipulation for violence is usually a crime concerning the vulnerable.

Just like tricking them to give you money...

Still not seeing your point.

(post by rootwoot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
S&F OP. Crazy times we live in. Never bring a knife to a gun fight...
a reply to: RAY1990

Watch the movie "Boyz N the Hood" starring ice Cube and Cuba Gooding Jr. (Which is based of real stories/ reality.) Many within the black community have been trying to speak out the truth about what is going on.

As Tupac once spoke (May his soul rest in peace.) :

"They say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here." Tupac Shakur

is Tupac wrong when I witnessed it for myself from within the hood? Try waking up with the sound of a shot gun in the middle of the night, and finding out your child hood friend was killed by a gang member and mistakened for someone else they were looking for, simply because they owed them 40 bucks.

The Music industry had ALOT to do with it as well, since many of the past (and current) rap songs spoke Violence which programmed the black community into acting that way. (which is why much of the blame goes to them.)

So please don't make this about race.

As for the word "MUSLIM"

Mus·lim
ˈməzləm,ˈmo͝ozləm/
noun
a follower of the religion of Islam.
adjective
relating to the Muslims or their religion.

Muslim is Not a race, it is an ideology so why did you make this about race? When Facts prove that muslim is not a race.

according to how you word your OP, they are all terrorists. What utter BS.

How about listening to a FORMER Muslim then? (notice "Former" means she switched ideologies.) I will take HER word for it cause I trust her as a Human BEING with genuine concerns.

Former Muslim Warns America about the Religion of "Peace"

This is not hate speech, this is genuine concerns that we should have the right to listen to. The fact is; if she is correct, then those defending Islam's actions will have blood on their hands. And that is the ugly truth.

I say let people speak so we can listen to ALL sides of the argument. The "tolerant" left however; doesn't seem to want to allow for open discussion. Especially when it comes to Muslims.

"when everybody stops respectfully listening to each other, information is lost"

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I didn't mention race once did I?

Tupac also said "crack came and it was strange how it rocked us"

see mothers in black cryin', brothers in packs dyin'
Plus everybody's high, too doped up to ask why
Watchin' our own downfall, witness the end
It's like we don't believe in God 'cause we livin' in sin
I asked my homie on the block why he strapped, he laughed
Pointed his pistol as the cop car passed and blast
It's just another murder, nobody mourns no more
My tear drops gettin' bigger but can't figure what I'm cryin' for
Is it the miniature caskets, little babies
Victims of a stray, from drug dealers gone crazy
Maybe it's just the drugs, visions of how the block was
Crack came and it was strange how it rocked us
Perhaps the underlyin' fact stay high explain genocide
It's when we ride on our own kind
What is it we all fear, reflections in the mirror
We can't escape fate, the end is gettin' nearer

Who do you believe in?

One of my favourite songs.

Anyway I did specifically say about religion, I didn't mention race.

Part's of Islam is dangerous but that being said every Muslim I've spoke too and know do not associate with this radical interpretation, they denounce them as non Muslim.

I'm always listening, learning and wishing for communication. I've been listening to more than two sides of this story for years, I'm not going to write off 1,000,000,000+ people due to the actions of some, same as I don't think the whole black community in the US is killing people and selling/taking drugs.

I'm of the opinion that a rose growing from the concrete should be cherished, respected for it's tenacity and ability to survive. Instead of destroyed because no good could grow from the concrete... It's why I love Tupac, he had goodness amongst his thorns and was brilliant with words.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

When will the west wake up and do what must be done???

Can you enlighten us on what must be done?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join