It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident at Louvre in Paris

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Isn't it a reach to call it terrorism?
I think it was a one man demonstration.
Definitely not a riot.

And if the soldier's weren't there to put a quick end to it, what then? 10? 20? 30 people dead/badly injured?

How many have to die before you deem it an act (thankfully in this case it was a failed act) of terrorism?
edit on 3/2/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko

originally posted by: butcherguy
Isn't it a reach to call it terrorism?
I think it was a one man demonstration.
Definitely not a riot.

And if the soldier's weren't there to put a quick end to it, what then? 10? 20? 30 people dead/badly injured?

How many have to die before you deem it an act (thankfully in this case it was a failed act) of terrorism?

I was being sarcastic.
Yesterday saw a number of threads about the Berkeley 'demonstration', and people deciding that we shouldn't label it as terrorism. That 'demonstration' was orchestrated to use violence to reach a political end.... which is terrorism.
This was one guy, so I figured it must be a 'demonstration' too.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Lol, posted this in the wrong thread:

When i first heard the news today, i heard about that incident.
It was reported like this:
Terror attatck at the Louvre, attacker screamed Allahu Akbar...

The last time i heard this was at the attack of a nazi at the mosque in Quebec.
The media reported:
And the attacker screamed Allahu Akbar...

I bet the next time a lightning strucks somebody, the lightning screamed Allahu Akbar before hitting the person...
All that makes the whole and neverending muslim terror threat so believable that i am shaking.

But i guess France needed something like this, there is a state of emergency that wants to be extended, again and again, till it is the normal and not the state of emergency anymore. Because one can rule better in a state of emergency. Good that people are to blind to see, good for the rulers!

Btw, did you hear about the following two incidents:

Nazi bomber arrested (german link, please use translator)

This guy tried to kill russian jews with a TNT pipe bomb and harmed people badly. Nothing heard about this? This is not used to keeop the terror fear up?
Hmm, maybe because the attacker "didn´t scream Allahu Akbar"?

Or this one, from the nazi infected east of germany:
700-800 illegal firearms found

But that is no terrorist, he is just a "weapons enthusiast" and there were absolutely, for 100% no political motives. Guess because the weapons enthusiast is german, white and christ. But guess what hell would break loose if that guy had no wepaons but was muslim and his wife had some hydrogen peroxide to bleach her hairs?

T E R R O R!

So if i hear that an attacker screamed Allahu Akbar, i just have to smile about the secret services and the TPTB.
They want to save us from evil terrorism?
How can it be then that there allegedly is no nazi terror in germany that people have to be protected from? Why did nobody ask for more surveillance, more secret service powers, more police, militarizing the police and all that 1984 stuff, when the fishy NSU case came to light? Why do they try to declare the munich shooter as a muslim terrorist, knowing that he had rightwinger motives?

To make it short, if the rulers really would try to protect the people from terrorism, the would try to protect them from every kind of terrorism! They wouldn´t try to hide the one kind of terrorism while they use to turn everything into the other kind of terrorism, even if it is often implausible as it couldn´t be more. So rulers that create a terror but don´t want to protect in reality, must have other reasons for their actions.

But all that 9/11 muslim terror secret services NWO conspiracy stuff is just conspiracy stuff, uncountable coincidences are just coincidences and the same used script since ever is not becoming more and more implausible and boring.
What a luck for us people...

edit on 3 2 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Ah - my bad - on re-reading your post it now becomes obvious.

edit on 3/2/17 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
a reply to: butcherguy
Ah - my bad - on re-reading your post it now becomes obvious.

No, not your bad.
It was my bad.
I should have used the little rolly head emoticon to denote sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Same feed as earlier

Police are now saying that the suspect is a 20yr old Egyptian (nothing more for now)
Something else though: as well as two machetes he had tins of spray paint in his rucksack...

So .. let's see, an Egyptian graffiti artist, sniffed a bit too much paint, went off his rocker and got shot !

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: gortex

Another Radical Christian?

Because Christians are blameless ?
It was Christians who started this mess.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: interupt42

Another Radical Christian?

Because Christians are blameless ?
It was Christians who started this mess.

Whoa their Skippy.

First I'm not religious and believe All religion are a farce and most religious people are hypocrites when it comes to their own religion vs others.

Secondly I have friends who are Muslims and Christian and don't group them all based on some radical dingbats.

Thirdly, Besides the radical anti abortion Christians , its a safe bet as of recent times that when a terrorists attacks occur its likely related to some radical Muslim.

Muslim community has some rotten apples as of recent that are making the rest of them look bad.

So to act surprised this was likely a Muslim terrorist related incident is disingenuous or naive.

What exactly is wrong with stating that there is a problem within the Muslim community based on the terrorist acts around the world as of recent?

Do you not agree there is an issue within the Muslim community regardless who agitated them?Or are you ok with attacking innocent individuals such as children ,women, and men who had nothing todo with their issues?

edit on 18228America/ChicagoFri, 03 Feb 2017 11:18:29 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I guess he never heard of that famous saying: never bring a knife to a gun fight.

And never draw first blood cos it aint gonna end well.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So to act surprised this was likely a Muslim terrorist related incident is disingenuous or naive.

I'm not surprised , we are at war with Islamists.

What exactly is wrong with stating that there is a problem within the Muslim community based on the terrorist acts around the world as of recent?

Nothing , but you didn't do that.

Do you not agree there is an issue within the Muslim community regardless who agitated them?

Yes , there is a problem but we are not blameless , I say we but mean the war pigs.

Or are you ok with attacking innocent individuals such as children ,women, and men who had nothing todo with their issues?

No I'm not OK with that but nor am I OK with us doing that in their countries.

edit on 3-2-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
so its confermed he was a terrorist of the Allah Snackbar type.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm sick of social justice warriors crying on about the "rights" of every minority under the sun, and if you dare to question anything you're apparently a sexist, misogynisitic, racist, bigoted, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, whatever bullcrap they decided to add on the end.

I've had enough and I think most normal people have too - that's why we voted for Brexit and Trump was elected.

The top and bottom of this is that you have 2 groups of people - lets say in this case the French people, and then the immigrants as the second group.

In the US with Trumps ban it would be the US people and the immigrants.

So, if you are a French politicians and you say that you're more concerned about the immigrants welfare and rights, and you let them in knowing this kind of attack will happen, then what you're saying is that you care more about them than your own people, the people who voted for you, and who pay taxes and who you are supposed to be representing.

That's called biting the hand that feeds you.

Of course politics has changed - they no longer stand up on a platform and tell you why you should vote for them, all the great things they've done for you, they tell you why the opponent is a racist, or a bigot, or a nazi,etc, etc, etc.

It's a kind of fraudulent politics where you get elected not on meritr, or ability, or performance, but by default because you made the other guy look worse than you are.

This is the shameful game all of our western politicians play now, and it's also totally in line with the aims of the social justice warriors (which is prbably why they get so much air time).

And it needs to stop.

I doubt any of our kids, maybe the last 2, maybe 3 generations have ever stopped to think about this, but...

I can actually remember when on TV suddenyl all that you heard about was "racism", "sexism", then later "homophobia", etc.

These 2 or 3 generations know nothing else, they think it's the be all and end all, but it isn't, the bottom line hard line truth is - WHO CARES?

SO WHAT if the country actually IS racist or bigoted (which it clearly isn't - black people, asian people, gay people, etc are notstopped from having jobs, a voice, being politicians, having children, owning businesses, etc, etc, etc - and YOU have just had a black president).

EVEN IF IT WAS a TOTALLY RACIST ETC country - it would effect such a tiny percentage of people it's laughable.

In the UK the percentage of black people is 3% - THREE PERCENT. In the US they are STILL a huge minority.

I am not saying this to belittle any particular group, but to try and open your eyes to olitics and the games they play.

Rather than focusingon the economy or jobs or health or education - all of which can be measured and are reflective of how good or bad a job they are doing as politicians - they don't want to know - they want to spend 90% of their time banging on about "issues" that allegedly affect 2% or 3% or less than that of the population, becuase they can then play the game of being the wise old sage over the thick and bigoted electorate.

THIS is what people are sick of, and the Louvre shooting - EXACTLY the point of this post.

This idiot should never have been allowed into France - if his human rights have been violated - TOUGH, if his religious beliefs have been offended - TOUGH, if he WANTS to live in France - TOUGH - he has NO right to be there, and the French politicians should be doing their damndest to keep ANYONE from that particular demographic OUT of France for the good of the FRENCH people.

They should NOT be pussy footing about worrying about the poor and allegedly disadvantaged XYZ people who DEMAND this, that and the other - they should simply refuse the entire lot of them access as Trump has done.

But they won't because as soon as 1 politician says "thi is wrong" the rest of them, including the ones from their own party will immediately jump on them and call them racist to gain their own brownie points, and it's to the detriment of EVERYONE except third, rate, career politicians.

I really hope Trump makes a huge success of this, because the world needs to see where it's gone wrong, wake up, and fix the last 30 years of madness.

Otherwise we're all doomed.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Students demonstrating is not terrorism, what a load of bollocks.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes , there is a problem but we are not blameless , I say we but mean the war pigs.

Agreed, never said we were blameless.

No I'm not OK with that but nor am I OK with us doing that in their countries.

Agreed that is why I voted for Ron Paul the last previous two times. The GOP and DNC have the same BS infective foreign policy that is only causing more conflict and more hatred towards the US.

I remember back in the 80s my Female hottie elementary teacher bringing in pictures of her travelling all over the middleeast and other foreign countries we wouldn't even think about going as an American. I remember how she use to say how friendly the people were and how they loved Americans.

Fast forward several decades and after we did a lot of freedom fighting .liberation, and democracy building in that area of the world and look how happy everyone is. Weird how now they pretty much hate us.

I hate to say it but Obama pastor was right

“America’s chickens are coming home to roost

You f with peoples back yard long enough they are going to get pissed at you. Don't get me wrong they have their own problems but we should have never gotten involved for the reasons we did.

edit on 51228America/ChicagoFri, 03 Feb 2017 15:51:07 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Idiot was an Egyptian and on a maybe tourist Visa ?.. So how does that fit with some of the ranting so far ?

www.bbc.co.uk...

French authorities say they believe the man who tried to attack the Louvre museum in the capital Paris on Friday was a 29-year-old Egyptian man. Prosecutor Francois Molins said he is thought to have travelled to Paris from Dubai on a tourist visa last month. Police are trying to establish if the man acted alone or under instructions, he added. The machete-wielding attacker was critically injured after he was shot by French soldiers in a bid to stop him. One of the soldiers received minor injuries when the man tried to enter the museum.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
An update from Reuters

The guy who attacked last week, spoke to polise to confirm his identity (Abdullah Reda El Hamahmy, 29 yrs old from Egypt) and has started to give his version of events.

A UAE resident, arried in France on the 26th of january witth a tourist visa which was valable for a month and rented an a appartment in the Paris 8th district.

Investigations are still ongoing to work out the timeline and motivation, but he is said to have acted "for the people of Syria"

So it's still as clear as mud then, what does leap out to me that he's been living in the UAE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join