It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogue POTUS staff and the Unholy Trinity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Among the many rogue accounts created since Trump's first Executive Order silencing Parks and other agencies are several accounts that claim to be rogue White House accounts associated with White House staff - the minor players who are almost never named but who serve in many functions including housekeeping, groundskeeping, and all the aides and secretaries that come and go along with the important people.

Some are clearly fake. Some clearly have an agenda (but you do wonder how much truth - such as the one (now deleted) from White House staff that says the women only talk to Trump when they're in a group and never alone.

But in and among the fake ones, there are some that might be true or might be getting their news from a close source. One way to check this would be to see if (consistently) they report something either before it's being done or within a few minutes of it being done.

RoguePOTUSStaff is one such interesting Twitter account

I'm not going into their tweets individually but one fascinating picture emerges - their labeling Pence, Ryan, and Prebus as the Unholy Trinity. As they point out, these are the three men who exercise the most control (Senate, House of Representatives, and Vice President) and who can step in if Trump falters.

Whether or not the RogePOTUSStaff twitter is truly the work of insiders, it does a service in clearly reminding us where the reins of power are. So far, the Unholy Trinity seems to be pretty much in alignment with Trump, though there are some indications they're steering him - like the claim that they convinced Trump to let Pence sit in on the phone call with Putin.

It will be interesting to see what things Trump does that are seen by each of the Unholy Trinity as "out of bounds."

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It is scary to contemplate that they might possibly be as evil, unholy, destructive, corrupt, and divisive as Obama/Soros/Clintons. Then I'm like, "Nah, no way that could happen."

edit on 29-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

GREAT link! Thanks. Not quite sure, but think this one is my fave:

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff Jan 27

Overheard through locked door: "Don't they know I'm the f--- President!?" POTUS displeased at resistance.

#resist
671 replies 10,592 retweets 18,054 likes

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There is a slew of them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There is a slew of them.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was wondering if this thread was just a re-hash of the past week's discussion of the topic. You're a great time saver!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There is a slew of them.

That's an excellent list you've compiled there. Many of them seem to have the ring of truth, but whether that's simply someone playing to our own perceptions of what is going on behind closed doors or whether it's unvarnished truth or something in between remains to be seen.

If one were analyzing them, it would require capturing tweets from all the streams for a time period and then correlating their appearance with news reports... and also doing some textual analysis (difficult with 140 characters) to see how many people may be operating that account. The more they tweet, the easier it will be to pick frauds.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I share your concern as well. It seems even though there is more alternative (is this a bad word now, I can't keep up) media and mediums popping up, it doesn't make the picture any more clear.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There is a slew of them.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was wondering if this thread was just a re-hash of the past week's discussion of the topic. You're a great time saver!

This is a new thread and new twitter handle. I just dropped mine in for reference.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Pretty damn interesting! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

GREAT link! Thanks. Not quite sure, but think this one is my fave:

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff Jan 27

Overheard through locked door: "Don't they know I'm the f--- President!?" POTUS displeased at resistance.

#resist
671 replies 10,592 retweets 18,054 likes

I'd seen that last night - sure fitted my expectations of what might be shouted in the Office With Gold Curtains (that really has to be one of the WORST decorating choices everywhere...curtains that match his hair). What I don't know is if the man actually curses (there are people of my generation who don't use vulgar expressions when they're angry or upset.) I'm sure someone knows... I don't.

In any case it also matches the reports of him having meltdowns.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I share your concern as well. It seems even though there is more alternative (is this a bad word now, I can't keep up) media and mediums popping up, it doesn't make the picture any more clear.

Honestly, if I had nothing else to do, I'd run a capture on this RoguePOTUSStaff account and a couple of more likely ones and do some analysis.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Rouge POTUS staff might be former POTUS staff ?

Or controlled opposition that sometimes works.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
How very passive aggressive of them. They should either suck it up and do their jobs; not "resisting" (complaining) unless they are prepared to make a clear delineation noting personal opinions - or they should seek new employment in the private sector.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Judging from hashtags, Pence, Ryan, and Prebus are going to be stuck with the #UnholyTrinity label for quite awhile. Also trending is a WH5thColumn hashtag, that seems to be one of the meta-tags for the rebel accounts.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Don't know. That's the real question. It could simply be news junkies... that's why I'd love to do some time capture and analysis of what they're tweeting.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Pence, Ryan, and Prebus! IMO Trump became the Golden... Orange... Child once Ryan determined that Trump was indeed the promised Digit One who could handle a pen, as oracle Grover Norquist spoke about:

"We are not auditioning for fearless leader. We don't need a president to tell us in what direction to go. We know what direction to go. We want the Ryan budget. ... We just need a president to sign this stuff. We don't need someone to think it up or design it. The leadership now for the modern conservative movement for the next 20 years will be coming out of the House and the Senate.

Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to become president of the United States. This is a change for Republicans: the House and Senate doing the work with the president signing bills. His job is to be captain of the team, to sign the legislation that has already been prepared."

All hail the Orange Man Child!!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: xuenchen

Don't know. That's the real question. It could simply be news junkies... that's why I'd love to do some time capture and analysis of what they're tweeting.

All ya have to do is click "follow".

And maybe post a few replies and see how they respond.

It would be a good civics project.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think the point here is that real analysis takes time and effort.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: xuenchen

I think the point here is that real analysis takes time and effort.

Exactly. And a good set of linguistic and text analysis tools. I have some left over but they're old-ish and coding the responses and creating codes would take time. It's a good project for a team but not for one person.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
RoguePOTUSStaff just tweeted something that MIGHT confirm how close they are to things....

#UnholyTrinity frustrated with POTUS idea to screen visitors for websites they frequent, notiing that malicious actors would just lie

...and...

POTUS insists that if they don't confess sites, they'll be denied entry. Doesn't seem to recognize that there would be no way to know.

...and...

Concern is that attempting a measure that is almost impos. to enforce will deepen public anger. POTUS believes people will "love it."

Now that (President considering Internet activity for investigation) is a pretty specific detail. Let's see if this actually comes up anywhere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join