It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle-There Is Advanced Alien Technology Buried in Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I was doing a little research online to see if there was anymore talk about Antarctica and possibility of alien science there, whatever that may be.

Recently an ATS member presented to us a thread with regards See here to a saucer-shaped object near caves & cave like structures (shown in video below), and maybe a really tall being seen in one of these caves. (Also a possible avalanche on a mountain)

[SNIP]

The first video kind of breaks down what is going on and why there is more buzz around Antarctica showing more evidence that we may or may not be along, or the case of a lost alien civilization under the ice.

Something is going on down south and this guy is really worth listening to.

@ 11:33 min: The pyramids have come into light in AA...and as the ice starts to melt (1. there are many volcanos there which is warming, and 2. 72 ionospheres heating the atmosphere around the world)

World religious leaders going down to AA

Finding "fallen angles" in AA...

"Black physics" - as seen in CERN experiments

Because of advanced tech in 3rd Reich, Operation Paperclip, certain people came into contact with other beings and there is a group of sentient beings giving orders to heads of religious groups around the world.

These are just some quick on-the-fly notes I quickly typed as I listened to the video. Lots more juicy details in the video as well.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/1/2017 by Gemwolf because: Removed link to hoax YouTube Channel

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Your second video is broken.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

A small extension at the end needed removed as well. I'm not sure though that the video will stay in place given its source.
edit on 28-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

edit on Sat Jan 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm thinking since Antarctica is the last frontier here on Earth besides the Oceans we're romanticizing it some.

No doubt once the ice melts we're going to find evidence of "some peoples culture"
But probably not ET.

Why aren't you guys giving Greenland this kind of scrutiny? Or the Circumpolar regions? They get plenty of UFO activity but instead y'all prefer to dream of a continent so remote you'll never know cause things can't be verified.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Because as you stated, its so remote and off limits.. And we know practically nothing about it..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That thread was retarded, here are the "Object" again, rotated to show it's just part of the terrain with lakes in a rocky area.

There are literally hundred if not thousands of icy lakes around in the area, but no....it's a UFO or an entrance to hollow Earth or secret bases.

All looking the same as the suggested entrance to hollow Earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There are quite a large number of reports of UAP's in the Russian more remote Arctic regions, many being reported in Stonehill and Mantle, ''Russia's USO secret's''

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Secure team 10. About the most damaging thing, other than FAKE COUSINS to happen to UFOlogy.

Genuine experiencers like myself, who still struggle with the aftermath of their experience (trying to revert to a normal worldview) see straight through these things. They're bogus and thrive on sensationalism - gotta' get that ad revenue.

The practices these people adopt of throwing all the 'doo doo' at the wall to see what sticks is totally disingenuous and harmful to the truth.

Steve Quayle's track record is even more laughably insane! He'd claimed just about everything under the sun! From Armageddon (he likes this one, he's claimed it 4 times) and martial law (from high government sources of course). These people are FAKE. Real experiencers who KNOW what's out there are people like me, no one believes them we're marginalized and mocked. Hell I posted my encounters (one really shook me up) to ATS and EVERYONE almost claimed I was not seeing what I clearly ***** saw!!!

Jokes on them as it was 100% real, which is how I know these people are WRONG and FAKE. They annoy me so much. Making a dime on making stuff up - they have ZERO evidence and claim about 10 things a week. I've only ever seen 2 UFO's and it's destroyed my life entirely. These people need to be careful about what they wish for.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I have been keeping a close eye on new information about the findings in AA. I've been surprised that with all the uproar on YouTube and other sites, we've still heard very little from those who have been, or are still there. You would think that if it wasn't that big of a deal, we would get a little more information. The fact that they're not sharing their experiences is disheartening, and conspiratorial. Who knows? Maybe it's a decoy to keep us focused on something that means nothing. Or perhaps it's exactly as we are making it to be. I don't like being left in the dark, especially by the very people i, and you pay to inform us.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nice video --

I have a prediction here -- It seems to me just a matter of time here until we have some nice hotels in Antarctica.

I don't know why we don't have them already, given all the mystery and exotic atmosphere of Antarctica. How hard could it actually be? For example, humanity already has a well established base at the exact south pole:

en.wikipedia.org...

Why hasn't some financier already added some beautiful luxury 5 star hotel as an annex to Amundsen base? Setup some guided tours and Antarctic safari expeditions? I personally would save up my dollars -- would rather go to Antarctica than the moon, or to some Pacific Island resort.

(BTW: Same goes double for Mt. Everest. Why hasn't anyone build a nice tramway and hotel at the highest peak on earth? At any given time, there are probably 10 to 20 people at the summit. About 800 people attempt to climb Mt Everest each year. Seems like one of them could start laying a cable for a gondola or at least a modest ski lift.)

But back to your topic, if we would just do these type of things (and things of that nature) it would probably give us more opportunity to demystify these far off locations, perhaps learn something about the true nature of humanity, and our relationship with the universe. I guess my point is that -- in time -- these mysteries will be revealed.

Thanks for the video. This is my post #2 since joining Antarctica, so your topic is well appreciated by me, at least.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

you quoted pictures from the wrong thread. check again.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Because as you stated, its so remote and off limits...

Antarctica is not off limits, you can book a tour there now if you wanted.

edit on 28-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Steve Quayle? The guy who "claims" he's blessed to receive prophetic visions and words? This guy is a world class fraud and charlatan. Why would you believe anything this guy says?

Last time I checked out his website there were a bunch of fake photos of “giant Nephilim skeletons” he claimed were discovered in archaeological digs. Apparently Steve is not familiar with Photoshop either.

www.facebook.com...

He also believes in "weather weapons" and writes books in the hope that "suckers" buy them:

Steve’s a believer in zombies, the Nazi’s alien base in Antartica, Planet X (aka Nibiru), Giant Reptilian Man Eating Demons and weather weapons. It’s the latter item that’s the subject of this post.

grumblesfromanoldgrouch.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think "retarded" is a harsh word to use there, that thread showed what it claimed which was disk-like objects and such, and it turned out to be natural. That does not make it stupid, just incorrect. Things are not always as they appear.

Also secureteam, seriously, find the original video OP. Dont fund their nonsense.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

I have been keeping a close eye on new information about the findings in AA. I've been surprised that with all the uproar on YouTube and other sites, we've still heard very little from those who have been, or are still there. You would think that if it wasn't that big of a deal, we would get a little more information. The fact that they're not sharing their experiences is disheartening, and conspiratorial. Who knows? Maybe it's a decoy to keep us focused on something that means nothing. Or perhaps it's exactly as we are making it to be. I don't like being left in the dark, especially by the very people i, and you pay to inform us.

The same thing crossed my mind a few times : what if this is a red herring or a decoy?

But then you have to realize that it hasn't been spoken about much outside of the ufo and conspiracy communities.

Wouldn't it have made it to the mainstream media to be an effective decoy?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I am still only half-way through the YT video provided in the OP

it will take a lot of convincing for me to believe there is a thriving under-the-ice cosmopolitan city, with thriving ETs, operating a self-sustaining civilization under Antarctica right now

I could be persuaded that there is Archeology there in the ice continent with odd lifeforms frozen in time with technology that was 'Advanced' for a date of a Million-Years-Ago.... and that is what is attracting all the world leaders and Religious frontmen to Antarctica

no cold-fusion sources for energy but there might remain the ruins of geo-thermal, power stations, and such

see, eternal lifeforms like demons or fallen angels had no need for creature comforts like heat or food or electricity on the physical plane so all these convoluted stories/tales are a hodge-podge of nonsense mixed with myth/fable/ and yes even chicanery by those motivated by profits from CD sales etc.

I find it interesting that when the Earth had one land-mass www.livescience.com...
called Gondwana that Antarctica-Africa-India were joined before splitting and drifting apart
~point~
India has about the oldest History with the most profound advanced technology for the pre-historic past on Earth
I could be swayed to think that very ancient Antarcticans are the forefathers of the Indian sub-continent populations of the Present
and indeed flying machines existed when the united homeland of Antarctica was joined with India & the Mythic stories survived thru time

edit on th31148564136628092017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
steve is a very low oon the crediblility scale

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You know MainEye as retarded as you might think my thread was with all respect, aren't we here to discuss these things?
Now that have said that I discovered that you might be right about the UFO looking object, but there's one other thing I can't place in that same area and seems odd.

I will hail you in my retarded thread for the findings I did and your claim that might be true..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is exactly what I love about ATS (of course good place to mess with snowflakes etc) but the outlandish stuff. I mean I can no longer smoke the weed but I kind of feel like I have at times when I come here..

What people need to do it look at track records......Quayle is a fruitcake, that is all you need to know.

Now one that gets me wondering is Alex Jones, I can not spend more than 5 minutes at his site without giggling uncontrollable but he got a press pass to the white house? Maybe he is CIA.......Maybe Trump will fire him..

Track Records - simple concept but not always right.

Lindsay Williams and the elite threads just enough to be plausible them bam.......garbage.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
AA is a rabbit hole in the same way as the Roswell crash.
Those in the known are asking themselves do we take the risk in rewriting history by telling we have found a civilization older than we can phantom and risk total chaos (Paradigm Shift) or try to close the lid and wait........ Until it all will blow up in our face because of circumstances beyond control.
This is what now is discussed behind closed doors in science & religion.
I think they will do as with Roswell, dripp dripp dripp until those who want to know the truth see the picture.
Noticed how ATS silently have turned into a political forum, well when you have the ufopicture it's no more fun.
I actually regret that i am writing this because i do not have the full AA picture yet and i still remember how many wrong conclusions i made back in the days i went down the Roswellhole.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join