It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley to UN: “Don’t Have Our Back? We’re Taking Names”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
For feck's sake.

I've said many times over the years, that compared to what it "offers" the world and how it treats the world, the US has grown too big for it's britches and is the equivalent of the out-of-control mouthy teenage step-sibling who will get an epic whipping eventually.

The rest of the global family, as it were, will only put up with so much s# before they beat the snot out of the brat and put them back in their place. As a metaphor, this works well. If Trump keeps going this route, we're going to be beaten back into the stone age. Even our allies have had enough of us.
edit on 1/28/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Wow, really nice, Buster. Way to go.... you are one heck of a human being. You should apologize to ValentineWiggin. I bet we can find fault in YOUR state if we knew where you live.

I live in this "Third World State" too. Nikki Haley brought so many jobs here. She handled the Emanuel crisis with strength. Are you one of those "good ole boys" that are mad because she took the Confederate flag down from the statehouse and put it in a museum where it belongs? A flag that represents slavery to half our population and is used to divide us? She had the balls to do it, and most people around here love her for it!

Our state has had its problems, yes. But those had been around for longer then Nikki. She has been a great governor! My children's school district has been recognized as a school system of excellence, it has been awarded district-wide National Accreditation from the AdvancED Accreditation Commission. She has brought us Boeing, Volvo, Bosch, Google, and countless other businesses that has provided thousands of jobs. Obviously you dislike her for whatever reason, but DO NOT put down the whole state. She's the one who has been making it a better place to live. I was born and raised in Atlanta, but I love living here!

Nikki Haley will be one hell of a UN Ambassador. She fights for what is right, and isn't afraid of anyone. SHE may end up becoming our first woman POTUS, and we would count ourselves lucky to have her.

It's people like you that prove to me how petty and ugly the human race can be.

<< 1  2   >>

join