It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley to UN: “Don’t Have Our Back? We’re Taking Names”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: woopy
a reply to: seeker1963

Stupid of me.

Yes.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

If they aren`t real allies then they already have no loyalty to us.real allies won`t see this as a threat and fake allies won`t stand up for us no matter what is said or done.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

Ahhh, the kind of Democrat I used to support.

Let's hope she means what she says.....

Nikki is a Republican. Unless you mean... the only kind of democrat you can support is a republican, if that's what you mean I totally agree
. Anyhow, she is an incredible leader. She is dearly missed around here by most.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

If you look at the top, you will be able to see which forum you are in. This one is not the Mud Pit

Political trolling and insults are not allowed outside the Mud Pit and the Mud Pit exists for a reason, so those who don't want to to have a bit more rational discussions have a place to let loose. This forum is for people who want to have civil discussions outside of the Pit. Easy enough to understand I think.

Please knock off the trollery outside the Pit ruining civil discussions. If not, harsher actions will be in play.

Thanks and do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
a reply to: xuenchen

So? It's still utter stupidity. Threats as diplomacy.. yeah that works. Fools.

It is called an Alpha stance. It does not surprise me that the left doesn't recognize it. We haven't witnessed it in the US for a very long time. The U.S. is the Alpha now, not a bully, not a threat, just the one who you will not try to screw over anymore.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If someone wants to attack the US for stopping the other countries from taking advantage of the US, I will gladly re-enlist to fight.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: woopy
Crazy! Making threats now? Why should they have their back when the US is turning their back to so many others?

Seriously, what's with all these threats.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So those who don't have our backs, we shouldn't be taking their names? I don't see what is so controversial about what Haley said, if someone is against you, you call them out on it, and that's what we will be doing from now on. If those that don't have our back don't like it, who cares, they already don't have our back.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
So those who don't have our backs, we shouldn't be taking their names? I don't see what is so controversial about what Haley said, if someone is against you, you call them out on it, and that's what we will be doing from now on. If those that don't have our back don't like it, who cares, they already don't have our back.

It depends on what you want them to have our back in. Remember the # show with France and the Iraq war.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Maybe she's talking about places like Turkey and you know, other NATO/UN members who really DGAF about the US?
edit on 27-1-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: woopy

good
perhaps we can keep all that bs foreign aid
bring our military home
let china roll over asia
let russia roll over europe

yeah nobody would cry over any of that

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So did this person ever stop to think that if America wasn't going around destabilizing governments and invading nations that never attacked America we wouldn't need anybody to watch our backs? We are the strongest nation in the world and she's whinging we need people to watch our backs? Send this coward back to the third world state she came from.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
1) She said "have our backs"

2) I live in that "third world state" and I have a warm dry place to sleep at night with running water and electricity and everything I need. Thanks to jobs that she brought here to South Carolina. Comparing this state to a third world "state" is really ignorant.
edit on 27-1-2017 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The UN is a joke. Lets just get out of it all together and stop funding it. Lets get out of NATO and let europe take care of itself. South China sea? Who cares. The Philippines have Duarte, let him deal with the chinese. Lets stop funding Israel, they're a rich country, stand on your own two feel. But oh no wait, we can't do that, who would buy all our bombs, bullets and weapons of mass destruction?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Ummm...Haley is a female clone version of John McCain...

Her new post is a good fit for her...she'll be the incredible shrinking violet...as her role and US participation wanes...
It's a brilliant means of putting both her...and the UN...out to pasture...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
Nice way to alienate those countries we haven't already alienated. Idiots.
Exactly! It's needlessly combative and worrisome.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Blazemore2000

If they aren`t real allies then they already have no loyalty to us.real allies won`t see this as a threat and fake allies won`t stand up for us no matter what is said or done.

There's no such thing as loyalty between states especially with a country like the US which constantly changes it's position on things based on what party is in office. We're not a nation someone can plan with long term.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Britain? Israel?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: Aazadan

Britain? Israel?

Just because it has worked long term with a couple countries, doesn't mean others can bank on it. Look at China, they tried to be our partners. Hows that working out for them now? It's become a rather antagonistic relationship.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
1) She said "have our backs"

2) I live in that "third world state" and I have a warm dry place to sleep at night with running water and electricity and everything I need. Thanks to jobs that she brought here to South Carolina. Comparing this state to a third world "state" is really ignorant.

Many third world nations have the same things as your state. Including bad taste in politcians.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join