It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump set to eliminate U.S. involvment in Paris Climate Agreement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is the most sensible thing a politician could do. At least Trump plays it as he sees it. Climate Change is happening but taxing it won't make it go away. It is a natural occurrence. It has happened before and will happen again. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cynic

Couldn't agree more, I would like to repost an earlier statement from another thread regarding data:

The point is that climate change is a political smokescreen to tax people. The scandal is out there and some people are confusing NASA with NOAA. They are two different agencies. NASA is confirming that NOAA’s manipulation of data is a fraud. Judicial Watch announced that it filed a lawsuit on December 2, 2015, in the Federal Court of the District of Columbia to seek records of communications from National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) officials regarding their methodology for collecting and interpreting data used in climate models. They are refusing to produce these records because it will reveal that climate change is a scam to grab taxes. I believe in climate change...just not man made climate change.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Your link does not work can you repost?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Good!

The only thing of note the UN has ever accomplished has been to prove themselves even more corrupt than the US.

The only thing the Paris Accord would accomplish is making it snow in Paris.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The only thing the Paris Accord would accomplish is making it snow in Paris.

I can think of a few other things.

Enslave generations of Third World countries to repaying debts incurred when their countries borrow money from the Green Climate Change Fund to build infrastructure used by multinationals to rape their natural resources.

Enslave generations of Third World countries to cooking on open fires with animal dung for fuel.

Enslave generations of Third World countries to not having access to power or clean running water.

Ensure citizens in Developed Countries pay increasing levels of taxes and higher rates for all forms of energy.

Ensure most everything everywhere goes up in price due to cap and trade or outright carbon taxes.

Lead to the eventual tax on foodstuffs, making items such as steak so expensive they become a rare treat for those that are not rich.

Lead to a huge stock price jump for Kentucky Fried Chicken after their spokesman Lenardo Dicprio implements his 'eat only chicken to save the world' policy after he becomes convinced of this upon watching Before the Flood for the 100th time.
edit on 27-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: D8Tee

How does the money help keep the temperature down exactly? Is it all used for green energy development? Or just....money..?

Its so the politians can afford aircon in the beachfront condos they buy for their mistresses .

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Fixed it....thank you.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Politician does what he says he was going to do. World reels.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Another WIN for the USA! Star/Flag for another super post, D8Tee! Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Another WIN for the USA! Star/Flag for another super post, D8Tee! Thank-you.

It's a done deal now, President Trumps orders!
He's actually keeping his promises, whens the last time that happened?

Presidential Memorandum Regarding Withdrawal of the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Agreement

MEMORANDUM FOR THE UNITED STATES TRADE REPRESENTATIVE

SUBJECT: Withdrawal of the United States from the
Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations
and Agreement

It is the policy of my Administration to represent the American people and their financial well-being in all negotations, particularly the American worker, and to create fair and economically beneficial trade deals that serve their interests. Additionally, in order to ensure these outcomes, it is the intention of my Administration to deal directly with individual countries on a one-on-one (or bilateral) basis in negotiating future trade deals. Trade with other nations is, and always will be, of paramount importance to my Administration and to me, as President of the United States.

Based on these principles, and by the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct you to withdraw the United States as a signatory to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), to permanently withdraw the United States from TPP negotiations, and to begin pursuing, wherever possible, bilateral trade negotiations to promote American industry, protect American workers, and raise American wages.

You are directed to provide written notification to the Parties and to the Depository of the TPP, as appropriate, that the United States withdraws as a signatory of the TPP and withdraws from the TPP negotiating process.

You are authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register.

DONALD J. TRUMP

White House link

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Big announcement coming up.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Promise kept.

Does the money given to the green climate fund come back now?

edit on 1-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join