It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Announces New Job for Hillary in his Administration

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Does this mean her husband will be getting the Ambassador to Serbia position? Those guys got a few bones to pick as well..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I was thinking a permanent diplomatic position at our embassy in Moscow would be a better offer for her.

I doubt she would accept that. I think has enough close buddies he has in mind for that posting.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Does he have a rat problem? She'll get rid of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Naturallywired
No, I hope she just goes away and uses what left of the Clinton foundation for what it was intended for. Humanitarian aid.

Do you really think the Clinton foundation was intended for 'Humanitarian' aide????

It was intended for CLINTON aide.

Humanitarian aide. As opposed to the fake Trump Foundation designed to wash proceeds from "The Art of the Deal". It never collected charity money on it's own, just shifted from one charity to itself and then just bought things, including bribes for Trump. Just disgusting.

For ONCE your av should be used for that.
edit on 25-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I was thinking a permanent diplomatic position at our embassy in Moscow would be a better offer for her.

Ooh, bad idea, don't want to be giving such a prestigious and important position to a known incompetent.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Is it a joke? Is it even funny? Is it real? I am not following you here.

Was that a weird attempt for flags with a t-shirt?

If you read the whole thing you would know it was a joke.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well it started as a joke, a quite funny and ironic one but then I pondered the 'What if"........It would in some ways be justice....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Humanitarian aide. As opposed to the fake Trump Foundation designed to wash proceeds from "The Art of the Deal". It never collected charity money on it's own, just shifted from one charity to itself and then just bought things, including bribes for Trump. Just disgusting.

No the Foundation that traffic's in children, especially from nations with no birth certificates. Oh yeah, I wonder why donations have fallen off the cliff? Could it be no more pay to play?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

If you read the whole thing you would know it was a joke.

I did, I wasn't sure. ty.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
They should make her ambassador of Guantanamo Bay latrine..

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

No the Foundation that traffic's in children, especially from nations with no birth certificates. Oh yeah, I wonder why donations have fallen off the cliff? Could it be no more pay to play?

It doesn't traffic in children. You are dealing in off base conspiracy theories. I was not directing that towards you anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
They should make her ambassador of Guantanamo Bay latrine..

You are cracking me up. She will make 10x the money any of make in the next 15-20 years no matter what she does.

In 4 years (or less, depending on if trump makes a full term), she may have an ambassadorship or a cabinet position in the next administration.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No, I hope she just goes away and uses what left of the Clinton foundation for what it was intended for. Humanitarian aid.

Do you really think the Clinton foundation was intended for 'Humanitarian' aide????

How does monies from foreign countries that support degradation of women and slaying of homosexuals translate to humanitarian aide?

How does slotting your buddies into a business vacuum in Haiti and then cutting bait as soon as the money runs dry translate to humanitarian aide?

I can't say Trumps was a shining light but compared to the CF....

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It doesn't traffic in children. You are dealing in off base conspiracy theories. I was not directing that towards you anyway.

Ask yourself this?

The Clinton-Silsby Trafficking Scandal And How The Media Attempted To Ignore/Cover It Up

Abstract: Contrary to reports in the media, the crowd sourced investigation labeled by some as "Pizzagate" did not begin with internet sleuths digging through the Wikileaks Podesta Files releases looking for pizza parlors and encoded language discussing human trafficking. It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking. Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton. In the aftermath of Silsby's arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications.

Like I said......when it quacks like a duck....

I warn you however, you seem naive a bit, so do not take this wrong. Do NOT go down that rabbit-hole. You will not like what you see. I mean this as nicely as I can say it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How does monies from foreign countries that support degradation of women and slaying of homosexuals translate to humanitarian aide?

How does slotting your buddies into a business vacuum in Haiti and then cutting bait as soon as the money runs dry translate to humanitarian aide?

I can't say Trumps was a shining light but compared to the CF....

How did you source any of that?

Trump's Foundation was just fake, it was not a real one.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I have asked myself this and looked into it. Zero Hedge with no sources (as usual) and Laura silsby still not proven to have done it, nor the Clintons aware of it if she did.

This has been gone over about 400x.

edit on 25-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How does monies from foreign countries that support degradation of women and slaying of homosexuals translate to humanitarian aide? .

+ 1 to you, I have always wondered why the media gave her a pass on that one. I mean the Saudi's are not pro women or pro gay but she sure took tens of millions..

We know why the press looked the other way, but how can the feminists look away also? I tell you why, they are mentally conditioned to not accept reality.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What was that you said to me yesterday?

"I shouldn't have to source this."

Really, I shouldn't. There are many threads on both topics right here at ATS, no need to even google.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I have asked myself this and looked into it. Zero Hedge with no sources (as usual) and Laura silsby still not proven to have done it, nor the Clintons aware of it if she did.

This has been gone over about 400x.

I bet you looked into it.......have you ever heard of FBIAnon? ABC and CNN are not the place to look.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Would she? Hard to say! She might, just to be in the spotlight.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join