It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Jackson believes Dad was murdered: 'All the arrows point to that'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

In an intimate interview with Rolling Stone, the 18-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop talks about his death at the age of 50. Dr. Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for Jackson's dependency on the drug propofol leading up to it, but Paris says she also "absolutely" believes Jackson was murdered.

Paris Jackson believes Dad was murdered: 'All the arrows point to that'

I know there has been some serious conspiracy talk about the circumstances leading up to Michael Jackson's death. His own doctor was even prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter for providing the Propofol that ultimately killed him.

But this is the first time one of his older children has come forward and flat out says - He was murdered. And does so in a coherent way.

What are your thoughts on this subject?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Didn't he own half of the Beatles discography?

That would be enough for *some* to commit murder if they stand to gain.

But yeah, Jackson sure as sh.t didn't die of 'natural causes' or circumstances.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WHAT arrows? Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity. Jackson was an addict and had serious mental issues. Conrad wasn't paying adequate attention. End of story.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
She selling a book or something???

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I haven't a doubt that is what happened. Paris is a smart kid, she's figuring it out.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

WHAT arrows? Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity. Jackson was an addict and had serious mental issues.

And one could argue that he was manipulated by people close to him, because of said mental illness and driven deeper into addiction.

Just a thought. I mean I don't think there's like the evil music cabal or anything who are all responsible for Tupac and Elvis etc lol.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So all the arrows are that MJ said people were going to kill him one day?

Well god knows his diet, drug dependency, and lifestyle combined with an inattentive physician certainly couldn't have done it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This coming after she thinks Justin beiber is like her dad and may die early like him.

(I only know because I usually scroll through Google news and they see that as news)

Methinks she just wants to be talked about.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of people hated him for many false reasons. The man was the victim of the worst worldwide witch hunt over crimes that he never committed. To this day, there are people who still believe he was a pedophile, despite the overwhelming amount of evidence (even proven in court) that he never sexually assaulted anyone.

I also think that he and his success scared a lot of white people who thought he was a black man who wanted to be white. On the other hand, many members of the black community considered him an Uncle Tom because for the same reason. Though it was just a skin condition, no one really believed him (or cared enough to believe him). He was the self-proclaimed "King" and everyone jumped at every opportunity to knock him off his pedestal.

Damn shame what happened to that man. He was arguably the most musically talented man of the past century, but his legacy was corrupted by the hate of people and the negative nature of the collective consciousness.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
She's 18 and got a taste of tabloid fame with the aborted attempt to cast a white man as MJ last month.

She must be attempting to get a show, book, or other attempt at fame.

Knowing the money involved in the Jackson estate and the family history, all I can say is I hope his "kids" have all the legal paperwork in order for their inheritance.

(Then again perhaps maybe that's why she is trying to get her name out while she can)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
WHAT arrows? Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity. Jackson was an addict and had serious mental issues. Conrad wasn't paying adequate attention. End of story.

They started programming him as early as ABC, likely abused just as long. He was a victim and it destroyed him.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Didn't he own half of the Beatles discography?

That would be enough for *some* to commit murder if they stand to gain.

But yeah, Jackson sure as sh.t didn't die of 'natural causes' or circumstances.

~Tenth

Yes he did. I'm not sure if he owned half, less or more, but I do know he was getting a sh#t-ton of money from it.

And buying it was a *very, very* smart move on his part.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
She selling a book or something???

I don't have a clue.

I'm not a huge MJ fan and certainly don't keep up with everything that's printed about them, but I thought this was definitely newsworthy.

If nothing else, she was much closer to him than many and she seems to truly believe this.

That's why I am hoping those that are more familiar with the in's and outs of this will respond with their opinion - and why they hold that opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised. That man carried around an inhuman amount of baggage.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Maybe for context add Paris's Instagram occult drawings just after he died and include a video of MJ's sister being interviewed and saying he was murdered also. It'll paint a much better picture.

Maybe even include his warning to the world about how all music is directly related to occult practices.
the truth shall set us free.

Pay close attention to both the lyrics and the imagery. It is a message.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Its rather sick the way the elite of industry abuse stars and prey upon their weaknesses especially children...
How they take the big new ones and have much older stars already fully conditioned and attach them through admiration and respect... Then groom them to serve and gradually alter their entire mindset through sex and drugs...
Sadly Micheal was no better when it came to corrupting other youngsters... Although I am sure the confusion and the level of mind control he was under led him to believe it was ok... That is until he saw the end results for those once so close to him...
Lets use Macaulay Culkin as only one example... I'm in no way shape or form speaking about any form of paedophilia... You see I believe Micheal did realize what was really going on after some time and he did hint at things... And I feel this was the first step in attempting to discredit to silence and demean his character...
But Micheal had alot of fans see... Those who even knew him very well who will tell you they seen no such behavior nor were ever abused by him... As well as countless others who never met him but loved and believed in him so much they could not be swayed into buying the lie...
Id challange you to find a bigger star in the world any loved as much... I doubt it could be done... This fame and admiration of the masses made Micheal very dangerous... He was very hurt greatly troubled and extremely pissed off... Ready to blow the lid off all of it... The sort of secrets you and I could only guess at... There are alot of layers to this sort of evil and he could have changed alot of things by speaking the truths he was well aware of... And because of their failed attempts and inability to gain control the undeniable love of his fans... Well it would not suprise me a bit that he was murdered...
Because they were afraid and they knew this was it...
edit on 24-1-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

she also believes Wacko was her biological father.

she's not selling a book. but shes been 'cozying' up to the media lately. maybe a reality show in the works??!
no sympathy for kiddie fiddlers.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The best part of PsyOps is flipping the script. They perfected this craft (public propaganda) with Michael.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Just my 2 cents.

I used to work post anesthesia recovery and was around when Propofol (Fentanyl) came out for anesthesia.
Often patients would come in not breathing or stop not long after arrival. We gave Narcan to reverse the effects at the ordered dose. The ordered dose (as per pharma's) direction would bring back the breathing and wake them up screaming in pain. Gradually the docs learned to give 1/2 to 1/4 the directions in order to reverse the breathing effects but maintain the pain relief and allow them to wake naturally.

Propofol is such a potent drug I can't even imagine a Dr would give it at home. And if so he should have been on a cardiac monitor and have his oxygen levels monitored. And for the Dr to leave him alone...well, you know what I think.

Also can't see anyone but an experienced Anesthesiologist to administer it is bad medicine. Course I don't know what kind of Doc he was.

One other point I would like to make, tho a bit off topic, There is a habit of Pharma and Docs to not look at a person's weight and not dose accordingly...as is common with children. A 100 lb adult gets the same dose as a 250 lb adult. This is a hugh mistake that is being made by pharmaceutical companies.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
When your chosen method of getting some sleep is to have a doctor give you surgery quality anesthesia introveineously eventually the odds will get you. Anyone who has ever had surgery in which they've had to be rendered unconscious by an anesthesiologist has had the risk of death explained to them and had to sign waivers saying it was explained to them and they understand the risk. The more you do it the greater the odds.

Michael Jackson had previously had many, many surgeries and was quite aware of the risk. In fact he went through many doctors previously who refused to give him the drug because of the risk involved. That man wasn't murdered, he took unnecessary risks and his luck finally ran out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join