It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugs(CIA,BUSH,CLINTON,NWO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The war on drugs is a big plot guess why:

In August of 1996, the San Jose Mercury News published a three-part investigation by Gary Webb into the U.S. government's links to the trade in crack coc aine in South Central Los Angeles. Webb's investigation uncovered links between the Central Intelligence Agency's covert war against Nicaragua and convicted Los Angeles drug dealer "Freeway" Ricky Ross, whom the Los Angeles Times in 1994 had dubbed the "one outlaw capitalist most responsible for flooding Los Angeles' streets with mass-marketed coc aine."

In an historic document released on Oct. 8, CIA Inspector General Frederick Hitz confirmed long-standing allegations of coc aine trafficking by contra forces -- and disclosed new cases of drug involvement in all areas of the CIA-backed operation. Hitz identified more than 50 contras and contra-related entities implicated in the drug trade.

In CIA interviews, Gomez admitted that in March or April 1982, he helped family members who were engaged in drug trafficking and money laundering in the United States. In one case, Gomez said he assisted his brother and brother-in-law in transporting cash from New York City to Miami. He admitted that he "knew this act was illegal." [Grafs 672-73]

In August of last year, the San Jose Mercury newspaper in the San Francisco Bay Area reported that a syndicate allied with Nicaragua's CIA-backed contras had delivered tons of coc aine to Los Angeles gangs during the 1980s. The Mercury concluded, "The contra-run drug network opened the first conduit between Colombia's cartels and L.A.'s black neighborhoods. It's impossible to believe that the CIA didn't know." . . . .

Throughout the Cold War, the CIA used gangsters and war lords, many of them drug dealers, to fight communism. As the Cold War ends, our list of CIA's assets who use their alliance with the Agency to deal drugs grows ever longer. It includes Marseilles Corsicans, Lao generals, Thai police, Nationalist Chinese irregulars, Afghan rebels, Pakistani intelligence, Haitian colonels, Mexican police units, Guatemalan military, and look through your local paper for further listings.

Well, they don't even have to reconcile it. That's what took so long to figure out, but what we teach now with From The Wilderness is that it wasn't just CIA dealing some drugs to fund covert operations. It is that drug money is an inherent part of the American economy. It has always been so, as it was with the British in the 1600s when they introduced opium into China to fund the triangular trade with the British East India Company.

There are a number of ways to look at that. For the British, the introduction of opium into China was a means to an end. China was a homogeneous culture. When the British arrived there, they were these Caucasian heathens. The Chinese didn't want anything to do with them; they didn't want to give up their tea, they didn't want to give up their silk, and the British said "We can't have this". They went to India and grew the opium poppy in east India, in the foothills of the Himalayas, and smuggled it to China. And what they did over the course of a hundred years was they converted China from a homogeneous culture that was unified, into a society of warlords fighting for turf to see who had which drug-dealing regions.

What the Agency has done (and I have written specifically on this; it's on my website), through institutions like the Rand Corporation and UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Institute and a number of academic projects which the CIA has funded, is they have deliberately engaged in pharmacological research to find out which drugs are most addictive. For example, in 1978-79, long before the coc aine epidemic hit here in the United States, research scientists from UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Institute, some of whom, like Louis Jolly West, who were very closely tied to the MK-ULTRA program, were doing research in South America where South American natives were smoking basuco, which has the same effect as crack coc aine. And the addiction was so strong that they were performing lobotomies and the people were still smoking the basuco or the paste in Colombia; and they knew that because NI and the Rand Corporation brought that data back.

Can you guess who, when you guess a clue?........................post comments please!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
None of them really got to the core of the matter the name of iran contra was a spin the real name and core was a name called "watchtower" that was going on that ended up becoming iran contra so no one ever got to the heart of the matter.

I will post more on this when I get the chance.

Falcon

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Kindly cite the source(s) you copy-pasted your post from.

Plagiarism isn't permitted on ATS.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
his source is from a book called

Dark Alliance by author Webb *forgot first name*

i would know because i read this same book while in College polysci class

also another great source for similar information is Cocain Politics

i was so amazed by the books i actually bought them from the University Library for only 30$

You have GOT to read them if you care anything to discover the Truth behind the Drug "war"

as i like to say "Is it the War On Drugs, or the War FOR Drugs?"

plus , in case you are skeptical about this subject and its information; which you should be; fear not

the actual forward of Dark Alliance is written by a US Senator who was a whistle blower during the Iran Contra scandel

if you want i can bust out the books and give all direct information from the books < Names Page #s Sources Referances

there is an OVERWHELMING amount of evidence here and if you care anything to hear about it I can help you on your way to learning more about it

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
by the way to add to the wild conspiracy

the Author of Dark Alliance
Webb

died a few years ago of a "apparent suicide"
which has suspicious written all over it

im not sure if this is true so ill try to find some information about Webb's "suspicious" suicide

something also to think about

top topics

join