It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ascension [STT2017]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hope Your SuperBowl Day is a good one...
(I' will look into Robert Anson Wilson, as That name sounds familiar to Me already!)

Hey! And Cool That, That He's into Tool!
Also, Have Fun during Your "...30 minute 46+2TED-Ascension Talk..." !
That sounds like it will be another Mind F#@% For Your Bud! Ummm,
be sure to have a towel handy...

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that CRANKED is THE best Way to listen to 46+2!!
Plus it has to be said that CRANKED is the Best way to listen to almost all, if not ALL of, of Tool's Creations!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

One reason I know that... me and the bestie saw them live several tours ago! That is why I already know he will like your story.

They kicked the night off with Eulogy. Like a 5 minute intro of just the clinking rhythm in the dark. The guitar makes the strange noises... then one single LOUD bass drum. Place is losing it! Then a real chord and then "He had a lot to say..." until the whole band comes in and the lights go up! It was EPIC and sick!

A couple small screens up that were synced with a couple of the videos. Maynard hiding to left hand of the drums in the shadows. And loud! The ONLY way to listen to Tool!

:rawk:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: SyxPak

One reason I know that... me and the bestie saw them live several tours ago! That is why I already know he will like your story.

They kicked the night off with Eulogy. Like a 5 minute intro of just the clinking rhythm in the dark. The guitar makes the strange noises... then one single LOUD bass drum. Place is losing it! Then a real chord and then "He had a lot to say..." until the whole band comes in and the lights go up! It was EPIC and sick!

A couple small screens up that were synced with a couple of the videos. Maynard hiding to left hand of the drums in the shadows. And loud! The ONLY way to listen to Tool!

:rawk:

That sounds like it would have been a great concert to go to! Hey. Maybe I can time travel back, just as They are warming up on stage!!!? Yah buddy! That's the answer!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I really liked this

posted on Mar, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crogwobbler

Thank You very Much for Your comment ans Praise!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join