It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Police Officer Charged In White Plains Federal Court With Quadruple Homicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: FreePatriot30

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, William F. Sweeney Jr., the Assistant Director in Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), George P. Beach II, the Superintendent of the New York State Police (“NYSP”), and Peter J. Graziano, Jr., Chief of the Village of Chester Police Department (“Chester PD”), announced charges against NICHOLAS TARTAGLIONE, a retired police officer, for a quadruple murder committed in Chester, New York, in April 2016.  TARTAGLIONE was arrested yesterday and charged in a five-count Indictment for his participation in a conspiracy to distribute 5 kilograms and more of coc aine and for the murders of Martin Luna, Urbano Santiago, Miguel Luna, and Hector Gutierrez in furtherance of that conspiracy.  He was presented in White Plains federal court yesterday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul E. Davison

This is another example of a police officer who thinks is above the law.He will most likely get the death penalty for this quadruple homicide
www.justice.gov...

Except he isn't a police officer. He USED to be one...he was retired at the time of these crimes.

Once a police officer always a police officer.And in case you are blind look at the thread title.

Lol this ain't the Marines, buddy.

police officers think they are the marines buddy

Do they? Funny, I've done both and never thought that.

I can tell you are a police officer.

Super.

Protecting your own as usual...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, William F. Sweeney Jr., the Assistant Director in Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), George P. Beach II, the Superintendent of the New York State Police (“NYSP”), and Peter J. Graziano, Jr., Chief of the Village of Chester Police Department (“Chester PD”), announced charges against NICHOLAS TARTAGLIONE, a retired police officer, for a quadruple murder committed in Chester, New York, in April 2016.  TARTAGLIONE was arrested yesterday and charged in a five-count Indictment for his participation in a conspiracy to distribute 5 kilograms and more of coc aine and for the murders of Martin Luna, Urbano Santiago, Miguel Luna, and Hector Gutierrez in furtherance of that conspiracy.  He was presented in White Plains federal court yesterday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Paul E. Davison

This is another example of a police officer who thinks is above the law.He will most likely get the death penalty for this quadruple homicide
www.justice.gov...

Except he isn't a police officer. He USED to be one...he was retired at the time of these crimes.

Once a police officer always a police officer.And in case you are blind look at the thread title.

Super.

More like calling you out for making a claim your own source doesnt support and then calling you out again for making a claim about law enforcement (once a cop bs). Speaking from the same background as Shamrock6 you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I wholeheartedly agree, this rotten apple
Should spend the rest of his life in solitary,
A much worse punishment than death in my opinion.

What I was responding to was this OP's
Attempt to use this story to paint all officers
As criminals.

Also the dishonesty displayed by the OP
When they chose to edit the post and then ask me if I read it, leads me to believe my time is wasted here.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

www.justice.gov...

Super.

Conflating me using actual facts with "protecting" him. As usual.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

www.justice.gov...

Super.

More like calling you out for making a claim your own source doesnt support and then calling you out again for making a claim about law enforcement (once a cop bs). Speaking from the same background as Shamrock6 you are wrong.

This is from the justice departments website what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

www.justice.gov...

Super.

This is from the justice departments website what the hell are you talking about?

I'm gonna bet he's talking about how nothing you've posted other than the initial quote in your OP is anything other than opinion and conjecture that you're attempting to claim is factual.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

www.justice.gov...

Super.

I'm gonna bet he's talking about how nothing you've posted other than the initial quote in your OP is anything other than opinion and conjecture that you're attempting to claim is factual.

QFT

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

www.justice.gov...

Super.

I'm gonna bet he's talking about how nothing you've posted other than the initial quote in your OP is anything other than opinion and conjwww.justice.gov...
-charged-white-plains-federal-court-quadruple-homicideecture that you're attempting to claim is factual.

Read the charges posted by the department of justice.Looks pretty factual to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FreePatriot30

Cops think they're Marines - your opinion, not fact

Once a police officer, always a police officer - your opinion, not fact

The title - I feel like you edited your thread title, but I don't remember what it was when I first saw it; you've clearly edited your OP twice though so who knows

Does it bother me that he got hired - interrogative based off your opinion

Does it make me question hiring practices - interrogative based off your opinion

You can tell I'm a cop - opinion, though it happens to be correct

Protecting my "own as usual" - your opinion.

So, like I said, outside of what you quoted in your OP, everything else you've said is simply your opinion or conjecture. Reading the post by DoJ has no bearing on the fact that you've posted a lot of opinions here and not much fact.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The title - I feel like you edited your thread title, but I don't remember what it was when I first saw it; you've clearly edited your OP twice though so who knows

Does it make me question hiring practices - interrogative based off your opinion

So, like I said, outside of what you quoted in your OP, everything else you've said is simply your opinion or conjecture. Reading the post by DoJ has no bearing on the fact that you've posted a lot of opinions here and not much fact.

The thread title and information contained is a FACT

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Which is what I said

ETA - thanks for the laugh, bucko. I didn't think people did the whole "my dad works for" routine outside of online gaming

edit on 23-1-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

HA

Which is what I said

ETA - thanks for the laugh, bucko. I didn't think people did the whole "my dad works for" routine outside of online gaming

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Which is what I said

HA

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Because he's been here for years and actually TOLD US he was?
Great Detective work there Sherlock.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am seeing a pattern here. OP makes an inflammatory statement on ALL police and repeatedly defends himself by not defending himself by saying "look at the title". Guess what, the title represents the story not the OP statements. So pick a side and make the statement match the title. Either come out and say you hate cops, or remain being blind and deaf.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join