It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian SU-27 mysteriously vanished from radar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sigh... okay they can't.

And aircraft have been known to have trouble with severe weather.

I'm not questioning that..
edit on 0b46America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 16:40:46 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 16:40:46 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Regardless of how the air craft came to grief if that footage is not faked which it could be especially since there are some excellent CGI artists in Russia BUT if it is not fake then it is very interesting, it does not seem to show a UFO in the typical/topical alien sense but rather a circular aircraft with a strange cockpit or similar the front and what appears to be an engine at the rear, these are not rotating though the bottom view of a circular magnet like structure is also intriguing.

They just seem too clear and that make's me jump for the CGI but if not then I would suspect either US perhaps a new cold war show of strength and technical superiority as they do look similar to some account's of Ultra top secret us air craft with exotic propulsion technology's or even Russia itself, two together though is indicative that who ever own's them has probably got more them.

Just making a comment on another thread, the one time as an adult I ever saw a UFO it was a featureless domed base not one with detail like this, reflective and circular, I assume because of media influence perhaps that it was a disc but it could just as easily have been a sphere.
Flying in and out of a cloud layer between 2am and 3am over west Lancashire at low altitude, very high speed - tornado fighter speed but no sonic boom and no sound at all against gale force wind's, I felt something which is why I jerked my head up and saw it for a few second's as it sped over head, I was on my way home walking the 4 or 5 mile's from my job were my shift had just ended.
edit on 22-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: 0bserver1

They just seem too clear and that make's me jump for the CGI but if not then I would suspect either US perhaps a new cold war show of strength and technical superiority as they do look similar to some account's of Ultra top secret us air craft with exotic propulsion technology's or even Russia itself, two together though is indicative that who ever own's them has probably got more them.

Clearly CGI, but it doesn't really matter since the video was included for illustration purposes only.

It would be interesting to find out if the incident mentioned in the CIA document left any papertrail over in Russia. I mean it's just a one-page document with very sparse information. UFO can mean anything in that context, so I guess we would need some more substantial information about this case. Otherwise we'll end up speculating ad infinitum...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
just my opinion but when things go wrong - too many people attempt to attribute the incident to " a mystery " when infact it was thier own incompetance

top topics

<< 1   >>

join