It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Inauguration Live Streams

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It's coming from his speech writers through a teleprompter.
Remember his disdain for them early on?

link   
His vision sounds good to me.
Let's hope he can do what he's pitching.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
If Trump even remotely backs up what he says, then our country will be better in four years... Not sure how even bleeding heart liberals could argue differently.. He could be full of sh*t, who knows, I guess time will tell, but if he even does a small % of what he says, our country will be better off in 4 years then what it would have looked like after 4 years with Hillary..

Sadly I think most are listening to the MSM and not to Trump. I will give him a chance to succeed or fail but from his past business he makes the best decision not based on race or sex but by what will be the most successful choice. To me that is a great thing!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

oh oh "when America is united America will be feared...we will be protected by God"

More wars in the Middle East I guess

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
They all use speech writers but Trump is involved in writing the speeches just like Obama had a hand in writing his. Can you stop being so negative?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

oh oh "when America is united America will be feared...we will be protected by God"

More wars in the Middle East I guess

he did say terrorism will be irradicated completely off the face of the planet.. thats the only scary thing he says
edit on 20-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

link   
As a fan of this transition, I would like to see one thing.. President Trump, could we please retire your Twitter account??

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Shamrock6

"She's hot amirite." It objectified her. I don't expect a lot of you to recognise that sadly.
If they had referred to her as an attractive woman that at least sounds respectful. That is recognizing her beauty without putting a staple in her belly.

Back on topic. Trump will now make the above the no r m. Along with unsolicited grabbing.

Well thank god she's got you to decide it was sexism and be offended on her behalf, eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

As a fan of this transition, I would like to see one thing.. President Trump, could we please retire your Twitter account??

NO! Please no! I love his Twitter, LMAO....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

if he's being honest in his words he won't have time for twitter.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Hahaha, maybe we can have a "Chief of Tweets" on his staff to monitor
edit on 20-1-2017 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

See...creating more jobs already...because it would take a BIG team! LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

hahaha

chief of tweets..

pick me I'll do it that would be awesome.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Trump seems to respect Obama in many ways, but it looked like he dissed Bill Clinton unless he just didn't see Bill go for the handshake. Hmmm.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Trump seems to respect Obama in many ways, but it looked like he dissed Bill Clinton unless he just didn't see Bill go for the handshake. Hmmm.

I noticed that.

Seemed some others did the same..

And it looked like bill clinton was in love with bush.. Very mkultra style look on his face..

my honest opinion is that people sort of figured out that he's a puppet in the truest sense of the word.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well he's distancing himself from those sexual deviants - as a sign that the voters aren't stupid and are watching. A new style Administration

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Anyone else that kept waiting for this song to come on as he was concluding his speech?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
As DT was leaving, Bill Clinton had the most evil look on his face. It was downright scary.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What a ****. Is he worried the Clinton Foundation is screwed? or the lost billions he stood to make under his wifes presidency

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I would love to know the conversation as Trump and Obama are walking.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join