It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Warns Of "Maidan-Style" Attempt To Delegitimize Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Gosh if a wingnut is all I'm called today for bringing you a story like this, I'm ahead of the curve.

Usually people call me names when they know I am correct. So a hearty thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Samantha Power US Psychopath to the United Nations twittered 'we are not going quietly into the night'

I believe her

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Source please. I have never heard of her.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

She is the US Ambassador to the United Nations her partner is Cass Sunstein both are worthy of you googling and researching the source is her twitter account which I dont know how to link to

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I just checked both her Twitter accounts. I don't see that on either of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Its fairly obvious whatever " Intel" Russia has shared with Trump is pretty game changing. A lot of it will be about how infected the security organisations of the USA are. Trumps will have to do a major purge, of all of them ,that's why the CIA are down on him the most.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Google 'Samantha Powers we are not going quietly into the night' theres only 43000 000 hits and the link to the twitter post

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Just copy the url and paste it using the square with the arrow pointing to 2 oclock (6th box from the left) on the hot buttons directly above where you are writing.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I assume you mean this one:

Changing twitter accounts in 6 days when Donald Trump enters the Oval. Follow me @SamanthaJPower . We are not going gently into the night.

During her time as ambassador she has been pretty vocal on social media. All she's saying is that she's not going to be quiet just because she no longer holds her position. But go ahead and try to twist it in to something it's not. At the same time you should probably complain about fake news.

link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's a good angle I didn't think about. If that is true there is going to be some p'ed-off CIA higher ups.

link   

That's a good angle I didn't think about. If that is true there is going to be some p'ed-off CIA higher ups.

link   

No I am not linking to anything US government 4 days before a coup

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Good policy, I like the way you think.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
a reply to: Geki09

flagged themselves where? on the internet? which can easily be controlled or manipulated heavily to thwart any efforts to "track people down"

Umm, the politicians, celebrities, news organizations, and corporations/agencies. And really if they are just the bullseye's or meat shields for the king makers, just follow the money and the folks making/handling the transactions.

It's very hard to hide in today's Internet age. We know who the culprits are, and we'll know who to blame.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I have a developing theory, that the "Intel" compromises top intelligence and law enforcement Comey included. If I am right the #storm hasn't even started yet.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Is it anything to do with pizza gate?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The p word is a symptom of the disease. If you look at it from a distance ask yourself when was the last time the CIA was purged ? whoops never! so we have an intel agency that is perfect? Well we know the answer to that. No the question is how imperfect is this organisation which has never been purged ? Lets assume that intel is where the President gets all his knowledge to make the working foreign policy decisions, he's doing it from an agency that, seems to be running its own agenda." Weapons of mass destruction for one". That boo boo should have rung alarm bells and got them shut down, years ago. But it did not. So we ask why not? the answer is simple because no one had the power to close them down...Letting this sink in....We now ask why elected representatives with the power to purge or close this organisation didn't? the answer is simple they have so much dirt on the elected representatives, when they tell them to jump, they ask "How high"
The disease is called "infiltration" by who has most to gain in Americas geo political manipulation. Its done a great job to impoverish the country to the extent that pensions are under threat.
Now we get CIA releases millions of documents! because it looks like they are transparent, but their would be nothing to see in them so lets move along.

edit on 18-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Not really..www.batr.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I think you are really right. The dirt they have would make our skin crawl. And if the innocent politicians who didn't blow the whistle when they found out the ugly truth, they can be guilty and afraid of exposure.

This is one of a couple of reasons I can believe this is a rigged mess. The other is $$$ from corps and lobbying. The back and forth between big business and govt is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Google 'Samantha Powers we are not going quietly into the night' theres only 43000 000 hits and the link to the twitter post

43 million hits? Please man. Soccer mom by day, vigilante protester by night.
edit on 1/19/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join