It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky sounds are a being crying out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have a conclusion that is out of the norm but I think valid. But telepathy exists. When it becomes sound in the brain, despite what is being told, it is schizophrenia.

Now what's to say, with all our radio transmitters. That we aren't inducing states of madness around a conscious living being, or rather sets of beings.

I argue, humanity as a whole is selfishly harming a being that sustains it by using not only negative behaviors for itself, but is inducing madness into the universe. Which is why things are getting..Confusing.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Negative behaviors of some being that you are intimately aware and knowledgable of? What behaviors?

And madness into the Universe you say? Care to elaborate on exactly what the effects of this madness are and the details of its cause?

Im being open to your seemingly imaginative post.
edit on 17-1-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

please say more.

I'll try to help a bit. I experienced the sounds and I described them on ATS. I said I wasn't even sure if I was hearing them with my ears. Like maybe my brain was picking it up, because the sound seemed like it was on the edge of human hearing, and on top of that sometimes I accidentally hear people's thoughts and it sounds like I'm just hearing them talk out loud.

So with that in mind what are you trying to say?

the earth is alive and we are hurting it?

or what?

and also what things are getting confusing?

ty
edit on 17-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

please say more.

I'll try to help a bit. I experienced the sounds and I described them on ATS. I said I wasn't even sure if I was hearing them with my ears. Like maybe my brain was picking it up, because the sound seemed like it was on the edge of human hearing, and on top of that sometimes I accidentally hear people's thoughts and it sounds like I'm just hearing them talk out loud.

or what?

Me too. Thats why i responded to his OP.

Part of me feels like it has to do with a combination of memory/judgement(frontal lobe)/auditory(temporal lobe) and is the brain simulating an auditory experience, sometimes involving looping memory (think ocd) and predicted vocalizations.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

please say more.

or what?

and also what things are getting confusing?

ty
that's basically what I'm saying. Right now you all are watched, your hearing seeing, innermost decisions are not alone. There is only love and malice dueling it out. All physical matter that is natural..Maybe clones too I don't know. Earth feels and knows, and we need insto-communication, which causes universe schizophrenia

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

please say more.

or what?

Me too. Thats why i responded to his OP.

Part of me feels like it has to do with a combination of memory/judgement(frontal lobe)/auditory(temporal lobe) and is the brain simulating an auditory experience, sometimes involving looping memory (think ocd) and predicted vocalizations.

that happens seldom

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Perhaps for you it is seldom. Im sure others experience it to differing frequencies and intensities with unique qualities to the auditorializations.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

but ok what's getting confusing?

everything seems fine to me.

of course I try and be more earthly than some other's I guess. I sort of sit at the edge of society.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Good pick up. I think you are on to something here.

I have been studying the effects of electromagnetic spectrum upon the unseen beings around us and find distress and problems.

Here in West Oz, there are odd anomalies in the Weather Beaurau RADAR images. Lines that shoot out to cyclones, low pressure systems and thunderstorms. Cyclone Yevette last December was developing nicely untill a "beam" hit it dead centre. Next day she had weakened into a tropical low. At the same time a RADAR "beam" hit a promising tropical low in the Kimberly. Two days later South Australia and Victoria was hit by floods, wild thunderstorms and a lot of damage was done.

I will post a few RADAR pics of the event when I get home tonight after work.

Clairvoyant study of the effects of this sort of weather manipulation reveals that the Cyclone Spirit suffered injury from whatever it was that hit her.

Normally, Cyclone Spirits manifest on the physical as destructive storms and run their course. If one touches their consciousness clairvoyantly, one finds a feminine spirit filled with tension with the one desire of releasing tension physically. One must be careful because they will lock onto you and head your way as Cyclone Olwyn did to me a few years ago. She passed over my home as a low pressure system.

RADAR is in the electromagnetic spectrum and is causing big problems in the natural grounding of tension in Nature Beings. Prolonged stress will eventually send people mad.

I think your on to something very important anotherside.

S&F

edit on 17-1-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Confusing is right. Your OP doesn't make sense lol

Your title is cool and I like that idea, I've had it, too. I've thought it could be a giant dragon or something. Terrifying, huh? Anyway, as silly as my idea is, yours takes the cake. Perhaps you should not attribute mental health disorders to such b.s.

Doing so only perpetuates B.S.

As someone who studies psychology and who plans on entering that field, I truly feel as though your ignorance is damaging to others who might take what you say at face-value. It perpetuates ignorance, in that sense.

So, come on. Get a clue. It's not schizophrenia. Maybe you should go use google or the DSM-V before you go and cry wolf--I mean schizophrenia. lol Literally, the only way this has anything to do with schizophrenia is if you are schizophrenic, OP.

If you are, please excuse my frankness. I wish you the best. Just being real.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Wrong.

That's not true. I study psychology. That's not schizophrenia. People can have psychic gifts. Schizophrenia is a disorder, meaning it meets the 4 D's according to the DSM-V.

As someone who is a hyper-sensitive individual in the 99th to 100th percentile of intelligence, and who also has a range of cognitive gifts and spiritual blessings, allow me to offer you this lovely link so that you might remedy your ignorance:

smithjm0611.blogspot.com...

I'm all for fun conversations. But I draw a line when you start belittling something that a lot of people suffer from. Your OP lacks ethics in that sense. Plus, indirectly, you're calling all people who are sensitive crazy, essentially, which is just astounding. Schizophrenia, contrary to popular opinion is not just hearing voices. There's like three types and a lot of variance. Yeah, they're probably shamans of some sort, but they might also just be possessed or something, too. I think that, spiritually, schizophrenia is a sort of spiritual attack. Perhaps. But to say that your little monster idea (which, again, is cool--I like it. I kinda agree with it, but not at all for any of the reasons listed in this frivolous thread) has anything to do with it kinda pisses me off, sorry. Maybe I'm just tired but I have little patience for stupidity at the moment.

Since antiquity, people have heard voices. It's called talking to the gods. Didn't you pay attention in history class? lol

So, basically, while you might be right that it's a monster you're totally wrong and have no idea what it is at all. I rest my case.

This thread is a load of assumptions and none of you did any research and it makes me sad

Very disappointing

Here, let me give you a hint: If your title is correct, then it's 100% The Beast that is the monster in question.

When I heard the sound, my first reaction was that it was either The Beast or one of the seven trumpets in Revelations. Either that, or it's demons. I don't think that humans have the capability to make a noise like that.
edit on 18-1-2017 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Or are they playbacks etched into the earth of the past
Dinosaurs etc. etc. And the system of dust and cloud we are traveling through at the moment is merely the stylus/needle???....
edit on 18-1-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
I argue, humanity as a whole is selfishly harming a being that sustains it by using not only negative behaviors for itself, but is inducing madness into the universe.

This 'being' is not very intelligent then is it, seeing that it has not lightning bolted the globalists that are harming innocent civilians everyday with endless wars, like Syria and Iraq.

All the 'being' has to do is direct all the pain created by these 'evil doers', back onto the evil Luciferian globalists that want global economic collapse followed by World War 3.

Instead it just moans all year long.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

. . . . Continued.

Okay here are two RADAR images taken from the Australian Bureau of Meteorology website Australian Bureau of Meteorology

The first image (below) was taken in December 2016 when Cyclone Yevette was a category one cyclone and intensifying. From the Port Hedland RADAR a white line can be seen projecting to a mass of cloud which is Yevette. A second set of lines can be seen at about 90 degrees clockwise projecting to a tropical low in the Kimberley.

A few days later these two weather systems wreaked havoc in South Australia.
abc.net.au/news/......

This second image (below) is another example of these lines that seem to be emanating from the RADAR stations.

What these lines actually are, or caused by, I don't know. I would guess they are atmospheric effects. Their repeated proximity to the RADAR stations is rather obvious.

Australian Colin Andrews did a lot of work with RADAR image anomalies and odd weather events a few years ago. Here is the link for those interested in looking further into these things: Colin Andrews.

My own conclusion is that electromagnetic pollution of the atmosphere is causing a lot of distress to at least a part of Nature that is close to the physical world.

Seeing a healthy Cyclone Spirit developing, a RADAR image anomaly, and then finding her injured is proof enough for me.

I would not doubt that the cumulative pain of Nature Beings is having an effect on those people who are sensitive.

edit on 18-1-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
just me touching base with his thread at the start....to see if the woo-woo aspect of a ghostly entity in the skies is wailing and as a result the Earth people are getting mental conditions...... (...lions & tigers & bears...Oh My)

I am with you on the part about the Sky Sounds likely being made from the crying & groaning of the unseen Sky Creatures that have evolved in the atmosphere for some 3 billion years.
The cause for the pain to these unseen lifeforms is the HAARP program that fries the upper atmosphere
which has been going on for nearly 50 years now

the heated upper atmosphere where these lifeforms live is normally sub freezing 100% of the time, when the HAARP is focused on an area the result is that these creatures are getting slow-cooked like in a microwave oven we commonly use
hence the weird sky-sounds that have become so common .... the groans, pops, wailing heard, that come from no particular direction are being labeled as Angel-Demon wars in Space

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I didn't mean to confuse schizophrenia with claravoyance. I get voices that warn me away sometimes if I think too much on other beings or places. So I'm confused at whether I'm schizophrenic or just getting claravoyance warnings, but I do get harassed big time too.

If you listen closely to the moans, they sound like words trying to be formed but can't. That's what made me think that.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting take . A fanciful thought I've had is
the poles of this planet are like the bow and stern on a ship.
The noises to me are the spaceship Earth creaking and groaning
it's way through the Solar Wind Stream.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
And I was tieing the Bible changes and Mandela effects in to the theory the mind of the universe is much like our own, possibly when the universe gets memory problems, our history rewrites itself or something.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to: Tristran

This 'being' is not very intelligent then is it, seeing that it has not lightning bolted the globalists that are harming innocent civilians everyday with endless wars, like Syria and Iraq.

They are intelligent, but different from human ways of thinking. Also this world is not human centric.

From what anotherside is suggesting here as the cause of the pain, it is broadcast electromagnetic signals like radio, TV, cell phones RADAR, etc., that is the problem. Therefore it follows that it is ordinary people as well as globalists who are causing the electromagnetic pollution.

All the 'being' has to do is direct all the pain created by these 'evil doers', back onto the evil Luciferian globalists that want global economic collapse followed by World War 3.

There were storms in south Australia that took out the power grid for the whole state in September 2016. There was a sense of malice in those storms. WW3 might not be what is expected if it is humans vs Elemental Spirits.

sept storms
edit on 18-1-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: fixed link

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Why not look at the earth changes and other effects in relation to your theory. Seems sound to me. The story of Atlantis's destruction comes to mind too.

If one understands how the Elemental Spirits interact with the physical world and what harms them, then a lot of so-called "global warming" and "climate change" can be seen in a new light.

Not much is publicly known about the Elementals, most of the occult books just say they are too dangerous to approach. Even less is known about the high altitude (gold) dragon Spirits.

I don't know much about science nor religeon or spiritual philosophies, but when mankind starts to utilise the tension in the earth to cause earthquakes and use tension in the atmosphere to bring rain and drought, then mankind is treading on Elemental toes and causing them suffering. Mankind is also threatening the fundamental planetary life processes.

Australia is not a big economy like the US or Russia and can't afford a big military hardware budget. But I'll bet Australia is spending on atmospheric warfare. It wouldn't surprise me to learn Australia already has an offensive atmospheric capability.

One story of the destruction of Atlantis was they played with crystals. That in itself does not say much unless you think about who could they have upset. Most people jump to the conclusion of Divine Judgement or Extraterrestrials feeling threatened. It might be simpler then that; the Elemental Spirits and the living Earth Herself.

new topics

top topics

join