It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several UFOS spotted on new HD video from ISS ! ! !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SwagLord

Don't need to watch a known hoax site. ..don't matter of you think it's legit or not.. ..its automatic.. .

Find the same footage and link it to that one.. problem solved.

There are others considered auto hoax sites.. ..inform yourself what they are..

Best

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

that IS the source footage though. it IS unedited.

its been presented by secureteam10, which i do not support ( well, i guess i do in a way by watching his videos ) ,

but the footage is what i want to discuss with this thread.

putting it into the hoax bin DENIES THE FOOTAGE aswell as the channel. that is not a good way to go about things. yes, the channel is a bad channel.

but THE FOOTAGE IS REAL.

so, can we please discuss the footage at least. if you want i can re-do the whole OP, without mentioning Secureteam10's channel anywhere.

but i dont see what the difference would be. its still the same footage we would be discussing.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

im not asking you to watch a known hoax site.

im asking you to watch real ISS footage. wtf is wrong with you ?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If the footage is from the secure10 team then it's not the original und-edited raw footage.

They are known hoaxers, which means they routinely edit videos to support whatever garbage they are posting on YT.

That's why it's considered an automatic HOAX, whenever they are the only source of the reported ' UFO '

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwagLord
i dont understand the logic behind some of you peoples reasoning.

watch the footage dammit! who cares who is presenting it.

This isn't just any 'who'. The channel owner themselves has probably contributed to creating these hoaxed videos.

Also the point of a source is integrity. Presenting streamed authentic footage of a real life alien invasion wouldn't save secureteam10's reputation at this point. When you cover something unsubstantiated, and your audience is able to investigate more than you, the news provider, it sacks the reputation, because secureteams only goal is to get your money and clickbait, not actually present footage, this is the reason they're not accepted.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
so by your logic, imagine this.

i fake 10 videos. for personal gain. but the 11th video, is real. for whatever reason.
that means, because i faked my past 10 videos everyone assumes the 11th is fake aswell.
even if its not.

that logic is flawed. one should always assess every single incident.
and dissect them accordingly.

dont assume anything. just because secureteam10 is hoaxers, doesnt mean this footage isnt real.

and it IS real, btw.

but since you care not about discussing the footage rather than discussing the presenter, i presume this topic dead.
great.

a valid authentic video from ISS forgotten in the HOAX bin, just because its a hoaxer that is presenting the footage.

great journalistic spirit there.
good choices by staff.
great work overall by the community.

/sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You are missing the point of why it's here. It's not because we do not believe the footage is a hoax, it's because it's a video on a channel that routinely fakes videos to generate clicks to earn money.

If you want to discuss the actual true footage, then: 1) find a link to the original, unedited ISS video, and make a new thread using that.

Else all you are doing is helping support a YouTube channel group that is known to make things up in order to make money.

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Nothings wrong with me. Thanks for the insult. Take a look at what the Super Mod tothetenthpower and Moderator eriktheawful TRIED explaining to you. Get it???

Your welcome.....Best, MS
edit on 16-1-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

An obvious untruth, or do you think the music was there in the original video?

but THE FOOTAGE IS REAL.
so, can we please discuss the footage at least.

So link us to the original NASA footage....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

try posting Martyn stubbs videos see if they get Hoaxed....

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Edited
to add (usually followed by in).
to prepare (motion-picture film, video or magnetic tape) by deleting, arranging, and splicing, by synchronizing the sound record with the film, etc.

Unedited
adj.
1. Not edited or revised.
2. Not adapted for a special audience or purpose.

Original
1. Being the source from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made.

Pretty clear.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here's the explanation about the footage shared by the hoaxer Secureteam10 who didn't mention the real source:

twitter.com...

Those objects are all small ice particles during astronaut's activities.
The video was taken by Terry Virts during EVA from ISS on 02.25.15:

Other parts of this video were used by other hoaxers to share alleged UFOs filmed from ISS.

Here's the previous viral hoax debunked after finding the same mentioned source:
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join