It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Probed for Money Laundering, Financial Transactions with Islamic Terror Groups

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looks like some new information coming out about those investigations into the Clinton Foundation.

Now some links to money laundering are apparently being investigated.

Some of this might have come from the Weiner/Huma computer.

Very deep now.

Lots of international intrigue !!

FBI & NYPD: Clinton Foundation Probed for Money Laundering, Financial Transactions with Islamic Terror Groups

Money launderers who bragged on a secret federal wire tap that they could employ Clinton Foundation connections to funnel and cleanse millions in illicit cash have sparked a newly-minted FBI investigation into the embattled charity run by Hillary Clinton and her family, federal law enforcement officials confirm.

The money laundering allegations being probed by the FBI have been buoyed by recent revelations and evidence discovered by the NYPD from a laptop confiscated from Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin’s Manhattan residence. According to NYPD, several of the emails recovered on the hard drive disclosed sensitive financial details of the Clintons and their charity. That evidence is now in the hands of the FBI too, whose New York field office has opened a parallel Clinton Foundation investigation.

Federal law enforcement sources said the Los Angeles-based money launderers, who are part of a separate federal investigation, discussed previously using Clinton Foundation personnel to domesticate foreign funds that could not be legally brought into the United States through traditional bank wires and deposits.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like Fake News to me. I'm sure we'll soon see though with more information from credible outlets.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Care to elaborate on why it appears to be fake news to you? Or are you just talking out your arse cause you have nothing better to say?
edit on 15-1-2017 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Looks like Fake News to me. I'm sure we'll soon see though with more information from credible outlets.

It may be, but the thing is, we'll never see it in any MSM source unless an actual press conference is held by the FBI, cuz the MSM never covers anything against the Clintons. On the other hand, if Trump jaywalks, it's gonna make the front page of every newspaper across the US of A!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yup.. Could be fake news..I'll wait for a more credible source like CNN or Buzzfee... haha sh*t.. couldn't even hold it together on that one.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

The site looks like another hack conservative webpage to me. That, and if this were true you don't think any other outlets would be talking about it? So far a search only yields more fake conservative news sites. So you just believe everything you read about on the net if it fits into your politics views, huh?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

It may be, but the thing is, we'll never see it in any MSM source unless an actual press conference is held by the FBI, cuz the MSM never covers anything against the Clintons. On the other hand, if Trump jaywalks, it's gonna make the front page of every newspaper across the US of A!

The MSM sure as hell would cover it but there's other outlets besides the corporate owned ones. So far, a search yields only biased conservative sites. They make up anything and everything about Clinton. None of you think her foundation funding RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM wouldn't be YUGE news?

Btw, Trump lives in NYC and jaywalking is kind of a thing there.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Lol like the fbi or intelligence community is going to back up anything agaisnt hillary. The FBI already botched her first investigation which was a slam dunk with the other team on the ground behind the half court line. Hell a redditor proved stone tear tried to cover up her crime by asking reddit how to scrub a time stamp off emails and that question was linked right back to him. It is obviously just to cover her again. Whats funny is she had so many scandals at once the fbi had to address them just so the public didn't call for comey to be fired and she couldnt be protected anymore.It cost her the election lol.

But lets get realistic here guys 4chan has proof trump is a secret commie and likes to pee on hookers or have hookers pee on him. Thats the real story none of this clinton foundation money laundering or foriegn bribes thing makes any real sense right? Lol

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'll let this unfold farther before making a comment on whether it is real or fake. I know there was a lot wrong with the Clinton's donations but I will let those investigating this, if it is real, decide if this is really true.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Imagine finding a new post on the board while watching the latest Webb show ...
Kids you just cant make this stuff up

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Part 3 for today
My mind aske google a question while watching the Braverman series as it pertained to dnycorp and

From the CSIS Director Jim Judd. "CSIS is far from being “high-five mode” on Afghanistan, Judd asserted, due in part to Karzai’s weak leadership, widespread corruption, the lack of will to press ahead on counter-narcotics, limited Afghan security force capability (particularly the police)............ This is what Canada's soldiers are dieing for? Propping up a corrupt (among other failures) government? Or how about this? "In December 2010 a Wikileaks cable revealed that a US company, DynCorp had spent money on pimps who purchased young boys for Afghan policemen. The boys were used in Bacha bazi." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi Bachi bazi is widespread now. Young boys being sold, exploited and raped. 80% of the worlds opium production is coming from Afghanistan. The evidence is almost endless, and very very sad. Almost ten years later and things are very FUBAR in Afghanistan, but yet North American citizens are still trying to conceptualize the radicalization of Islam; the causality somehow invisible, the media and government doing a fine job at diversion. I think its time for Canadians to start talking about our occupation of Afghanistan and what we hope to achieve there and how. The consequence of our failure there is too large.

edit on 15-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Could well be, the story is unsigned, and The Pundit is on the untrustworthy list of .com sites.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Click on the author or authors I guess .
Investigative bureau.
Have a look at the stories they've put out.

If not fake certainly far right viewpoints. The bias could at the very least distort the truth.
The lens is a bit skewed.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Everything is skewed these days...I was just curious as it didn't even seem like he took the time to read the article. It does appear to be unsigned by an author so I will have to agree...By not putting your name on something you write it shows you aren't willing to back up that writing yourself. I do tend to believe what was written is close to truth though, however not because of the article.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

By going after Comey, the DOJ Inspector General will also have to face facts --- I have no idea where Comey's real allegiance lies. However, it is quite clear to anyone paying attention, that there are enough feet on the street FBI agents who see evidence of what the Clinton Foundation was really doing that the truth will be revealed. Having Comey in the hot seat will only accelerate the process.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Let me guess? You are waiting for CNN to cover it?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Let me guess? You are waiting for CNN to cover it?

CNN will have it as 100% true with "sources close to the situation that wish to not be identified".

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The pubs are keeping a lid on it like CNN, I think they are waiting until Trump is inaugurated to bust her arse.

top topics

join