It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Explains Mandela Effect Body Changes - Compares Body Then to Now 2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I was really impressed with the following video. It's the most scholarly and complete video of its type that I've seen. You would expect that because it was made by a chiropractor. We're talking about a man who spent a good portion of his life studying human anatomy, and he's spent the rest of his life working with it as part of his profession.

In the video he describes many "changes" that he's noticed concerning the human body. I think this is noteworthy because some people claim that the Mandela Effect only involves small things like name "changes" and "changes" to film quotes. When you have a chiropractor telling you that the human body has "changed" in a lot of significant ways, I think it's worth looking at. Many of the things that he points out are genuine Mandela Effects according to the following definition.

"The phenomenon where it is discovered that a global, well known fact has apparently changed for A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE."

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So he is saying that what he learned on his own AS A CHILD was different from what he was taught in a formal classroom at the doctoral level. Sounds legit to me.

For me I remember that Santa Claus was real when i was a child. Now that I'm an adult I'm told I'm remembering wrong and he never existed. Must be the Mandela Effect.
edit on 15-1-2017 by mus8472 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

i would tend to dismiss this fellow and his views out of hand except, I'm a UFO abductee with my own controversial views that the ETs have been altering our DNA/bodies to suit their requirements. Those changes, subtle as they may be, will be passed down from the actual abductee to the prodigy. I won't elaborate on that general process except to make the point that if there are actual physical, anatomical changes happening to the human skeleton (for some reason), then it is only reasonable to suspect changes going on in the soft tissue of the brain which exhibit themselves in multiple ways in behaviors and mental processes.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It's the most scholarly and complete video of its type that I've seen. You would expect that because it was made by a chiropractor.

You don't have the slightest idea what quacks chiropractors are, do you?

Whatever he calls himself, he's not a medical doctor.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
i would tend to dismiss this fellow and his views out of hand

I think these kinds of claims should be dismissed out of hand if it were only coming from one person. However, we've got many people with similar memories concerning apparent "changes" to the human anatomy. With each person that comes from forward with the same memory, it should be harder to dismiss the relevant Mandela Effects out of hand in my opinion. I see it as being very similar to UFO abduction cases. A person with a unique UFO abduction case is easy to dismiss out of hand. When two people tell the same story, it's harder to dismiss. When fifty people tell the same story, it seems fairly likely. In the case of the "changes" to the human anatomy, there seems to be thousands of people reporting at least some of the "changes." I'm one of them.

originally posted by: mus8472
So he is saying that what he learned on his own AS A CHILD was different from what he was taught in a formal classroom at the doctoral level. Sounds legit to me.

For me I remember that Santa Claus was real when i was a child. Now that I'm an adult I'm told I'm remembering wrong and he never existed. Must be the Mandela Effect.

Here's the quote you're referencing (starting at 40 seconds into the video):

"What the argument is that I have a very different memory from my childhood of what anatomy used to be compared to when I went to school and my practice. I feel like it changed sometime in the 90s cause I went to school, chiropractic school I started in the late 90s, but in high school, junior high, and I think even a piece of college, I feel like they were still teaching a lot of this information, and it feels very familiar to me."

He's obviously discussing his memories into his adult years. Here's a quote by the man who made the video (from the comment section on the video):

One topic I forgot to address is
"Why didn't surgeons freak out when it happened and cut into the wrong part of the body?" I think one theory that might explain this is that our memories have been erased and updated many times in the past. I think the new body changes are just uploaded into everyones collective memory and they don't notice. They have fake memories of anatomy as always being this and false training memories. I feel this has happened many times but it was not till recently that something changed in this reality that allowed some of us to remember the old deleted memories.

Another theory I am also leaning towards is only some of us moved to this reality and that we carried some of the old realities memories with us. So everyone else in the current reality has always had this anatomy and we are remembering an anatomy from a different reality. Those are my best guesses.

SOURCE

originally posted by: savvo

It's the most scholarly and complete video of its type that I've seen. You would expect that because it was made by a chiropractor.

When the ad hominems start it always means I'm winning.

Whether or not he's a medical doctor is irrelevant to whether he's an expert on human anatomy. The fact that you want to turn this into an MD (medical doctor) versus a DC (doctor of chiropractic) debate tells me all I need to know.
edit on 15-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Why would anyone listen to a chiropractor when they do not even go to medical school?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't believe in the Mandela effect. I have witnessed firsthand just how faulty the human brain is at recalling old memories and making new ones.

Something that I don't understand is this, if people are really remembering things from a completely different timeline/universe then how would there be any evidence of it at all in THIS timeline/universe. The human brain is very stubborn when it comes to admitting that it was wrong about something. There are many many studies that have been done on human memories and they show just how easily they can be manipulated and distorted. It's like anyone that has this Mandela effect happen to them would rather say that the entire universe is wrong because they cannot possibly be wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I thought you said he was a doctor i don't consider a chiropractor a doctor

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Your looking for an anatomist to make a video. Not this tard.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I must be experiencing the Mandela Effect! In my timeline, chiropractors are not doctors.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Doctor Explains Mandela Effect Body Changes - Compares Body Then to Now 2017

"Doctor".

Studies in alternative medicine does not a doctor make.
He is not an MD and neither does he hold a doctorate.

Also, he just says that his childhood memories of anatomy is different from what he learned in chiropractic school.

What the argument is is that I have a very different from my childhood what anatomy used to be compared to when I went to school and my practice.

So he misunderstood stuff as a child.
Or misremember it.
Or was taught something wrong.

I do not understand why you are so impressed with this video.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not seeing it for me, it's just bad illustrations paired with old memories.

20 years ago is a long time. Thoughts, images and even events will be remembered incorrectly. Your brain simply cannot recall everything that goes through it in great detail.

Before I learned about the basics of anatomy as an artist, my spooky skeletons were based off of old cartoons, pictures in school and my imagination. They were much different from both the new and old skeletons he mentions. Granted, he is a medical practitioner, but unless you are a surgeon dealing with the actual insides of the human body then it don't mean squat!

Or am I just too deep down the mandela hole for any hope of rescue?

edit on 15/1/2017 by constant_thought because: typo...

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I remember my pre-Mandela effect body. I rocked bikinis! Then BOOM, Mandela Effect happened, and suddenly I'm padded a little too well.

Oh wait, that wasn't because of Mandela Effect, it's the Had Kids Effect.

Damn, my bad.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I remember my pre-Mandela effect body. I rocked bikinis! Then BOOM, Mandela Effect happened, and suddenly I'm padded a little too well.

I had kids and gained weight too.

I probably shouldn't have eaten so many.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

< snort >

But they're so tender and juicy, what's not to like about the dark magic meals?

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mus8472

Satan clause is up there in heaven with jeebus and as he read that... I know if he had good reception, he'd have posted this...

You sinister devil you. satan clause israel !!!

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: savvo

sticks and stones may break my bones.

halp halp get me a chiropractor !!

I had one once, god damn he hurt my neck.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: Aliensun
i would tend to dismiss this fellow and his views out of hand

I think these kinds of claims should be dismissed out of hand if it were only coming from one person. However, we've got many people with similar memories concerning apparent "changes" to the human anatomy.

No we dont.

I'm immortal, I've known all of time. so there.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Why would anyone listen to a chiropractor when they do not even go to medical school?

Because...

Dem toe bone connected to the foot bone
Foot bone connected to the heel bone
Heel bone connected to the ankle bone
Ankle bone connected to the shin bone
Shin bone connected to the knee bone
Knee bone connected to the thigh bone
Thigh bone connected to the hip bone
Hip bone connected to the back bone
Back bone connected to the shoulder bone
Shoulder bone connected to the neck bone
Neck bone connected to the head bone
Now hear the word of the Lawd.

Da Lawd !!!!

#BoneLivesmatter
edit on 15-1-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

No, the kids are ok. it was all the meade that put the pounds on..

And I dont even like bees... its the grapes.. bloody things..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join