It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in Historically etched in time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I just noticed a comment in Foreign Affairs
concerning eulogies pertaining to the smashing
of the pillars of liberal internationalism due
to some ghostly fear of nationalism.

Or shall I quote the article,
"The retreat into isolation".
The eyebrow raising smile for me,
was the attention to the fact that these "eulogies'
reveal less about Trump and his voters than they do
about the limits of conventional wisdom.

"Conventional Wisdom" . Some of us know exactly
what that means, and who the distributors of such
grandiose purveyors are.

Link to Article :
www.foreignaffairs.com... m5lbGx5MjAwN0BnbWFpbC5jb20S1&spMailingID=53137099&spUserID=MjEwNDg3NTY0MDkzS0&spJobID=1080910245&spReportId=MTA4MDkxMDI0NQS2

Needless to say, I respect the articles from this publication.
Especially when we agree to disagree.
Healthy discourse and a civilized toast of cheers.
And so, Humanity moves forward.
Blessings to our future,

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
When the other side speaks, both sides hear what they want to hear. Few from either side listen to anything but the echos of their leaning. Around here anyway, that is what I would call Unconventional Wisdom. Unconventional in that not many seem to not to notice, it is not a common discussion, how we are so blind to one another.

As far as conventional wisdom I wonder that we call it 'wisdom at all'.
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 14 Jan 2017 22:55:05 -0600Sat, 14 Jan 2017 22:55:05 -060017012017-01-14T22:55:05-06:001000000055 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think its called discernment. The left doesn't have it.The Liberal left and the globalists want to sink us with debt and constant wars. They want to sink the middle class. I hear exactly what they are saying, and I think they are brainwashed. It doesn't make any sense. The US is in bad shape and needs to change course. We hit one iceberg and are heading for more. The liberals are on deck listening to the band play. We are down here bailing water. We are sinking, and the liberals are on dope fed to them by globalists. We are trying to save the liberals too, but all they want is more dope, more crack, more crank, more meth. Their teeth are falling out, and when they look in the mirror they see a big toothy grim. They are hallucinating. You can only do so much for a tweaker, as they cant comprehend the true world. They are dying, and think they are living it up to lifes fullest.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I think its called discernment. The left doesn't have it.The Liberal left and the globalists want to sink us with debt and constant wars. They want to sink the middle class. I hear exactly what they are saying, and I think they are brainwashed. It doesn't make any sense. The US is in bad shape and needs to change course. We hit one iceberg and are heading for more. The liberals are on deck listening to the band play. We are down here bailing water. We are sinking, and the liberals are on dope fed to them by globalists. We are trying to save the liberals too, but all they want is more dope, more crack, more crank, more meth. Their teeth are falling out, and when they look in the mirror they see a big toothy grim. They are hallucinating. You can only do so much for a tweaker, as they cant comprehend the true world. They are dying, and think they are living it up to lifes fullest.

My teeth are falling out?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Then glue them back in , or get some implants. But don't do the dope Bro. Im here for You.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Then glue them back in , or get some implants. But don't do the dope Bro. Im here for You.

I must be hallucinating, I thought me teeth were in perfect condition.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I must be hallucinating, I thought me teeth were in perfect condition.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal
I have about a 20 minute window to
internet access per login at this time.
After that, at any random moment my
web browser does not respond.

So , due to the clock,
I will have to respond tomorrow.
And yet, I can make no sense of
the posted replies so far.

Except for the obvious photo