It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we let these sciopaths rule our lives!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
Lots of money doesnt always equate to evil or power. Equally so, a homeless guy could be a #ing sorcerer.

Only takes one ex-Marine with a goal and a mail-order gun to change the course of history.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Thanks, though even that saying has its faults. Think about the person who sees all of this corruption, apathy, and ignorance and wants to do something about it. If they decide to stand up and become a part of the solution by taking on a powerful position, surely that doesn't disqualify them, right? In other words, I think it depends on why they want the power/position in the first place.

And the opposite is also true. I think that a person who has the abilities to improve our surroundings but refuses to do so is also in the wrong. It would be like being in the middle of a famine and one community member has enough food to feed everyone but refuses to do so. It's actually one of the things I hate about a lot of commentators and political candidates. They claim they have all of these solutions to fix things, but won't even try to implement them unless we elect them or their preferred candidate.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join