It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we let these sciopaths rule our lives!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM

originally posted by: CreationBro
Lots of money doesnt always equate to evil or power. Equally so, a homeless guy could be a #ing sorcerer.

Only takes one ex-Marine with a goal and a mail-order gun to change the course of history.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
a reply to: Puppylove

Thanks, though even that saying has its faults. Think about the person who sees all of this corruption, apathy, and ignorance and wants to do something about it. If they decide to stand up and become a part of the solution by taking on a powerful position, surely that doesn't disqualify them, right? In other words, I think it depends on why they want the power/position in the first place.

And the opposite is also true. I think that a person who has the abilities to improve our surroundings but refuses to do so is also in the wrong. It would be like being in the middle of a famine and one community member has enough food to feed everyone but refuses to do so. It's actually one of the things I hate about a lot of commentators and political candidates. They claim they have all of these solutions to fix things, but won't even try to implement them unless we elect them or their preferred candidate.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
a reply to: Jay-morris

I hear ya. Sociopathic behavior has become the norm. And it's being spoon to the masses daily. Welcome to the future, unless it changes it's not getting better.
edit on 17-2-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:30 AM
It is so obvious that we are being ruled and manipulated by sociopaths. From our governments, to the media. Some people see see, most people do not.

Look what sociopaths crave most, control and power. The have control and power over all of us

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:24 AM
sociopaths have always been leaders of humanity because most of them are the best chameleons that know all the tricks to dominate in social situations purely from cold emotionless logical observation of other people from a young age.

they know how to isolate people who actually care about others and make them look like the bad guys, i'm pretty sure the first civilization was a sociopath invention to gain control of human society through fear and deception instead of strength and trust.

i say that because strong people are usually pretty straightforward and easy to see through even if they do terrible things while sociopaths are nearly impossible to spot and they know how to silence those who can spot them.

trump is clearly the strength type considering how people talk about him so negatively, a sociopath knows how to prevent such a reputation from even starting, they are the "good guys" that are respected the most.

who you think is a sociopath is probably not an actual sociopath at all, they won't let you notice who they actually are.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:11 AM
The idea that Sociopaths rule the world is basically a discovery that a mental "advantage" is all that it takes - seriously, the use of words and gestures is how they rise to the top.

How do we let this happen? Well I hope that you or I or any "awake" person should be free from their influence, but those that they "control" have no clue as to the methods they use, "asleep" as you can call the "masses".

I do hear a lot of "enlightenment" talk here, but without going that far, simply the contents of our minds, positive or negative do not have a bearing on the actions we choose, we can't be mentally "pressured" to do anything, unlike those that fall prey to these "sociopaths".

Breaking free is simply not to play the game.

<< 1   >>