It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we let these sciopaths rule our lives!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
Lots of money doesnt always equate to evil or power. Equally so, a homeless guy could be a #ing sorcerer.

Only takes one ex-Marine with a goal and a mail-order gun to change the course of history.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Thanks, though even that saying has its faults. Think about the person who sees all of this corruption, apathy, and ignorance and wants to do something about it. If they decide to stand up and become a part of the solution by taking on a powerful position, surely that doesn't disqualify them, right? In other words, I think it depends on why they want the power/position in the first place.

And the opposite is also true. I think that a person who has the abilities to improve our surroundings but refuses to do so is also in the wrong. It would be like being in the middle of a famine and one community member has enough food to feed everyone but refuses to do so. It's actually one of the things I hate about a lot of commentators and political candidates. They claim they have all of these solutions to fix things, but won't even try to implement them unless we elect them or their preferred candidate.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I hear ya. Sociopathic behavior has become the norm. And it's being spoon to the masses daily. Welcome to the future, unless it changes it's not getting better.
edit on 17-2-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It is so obvious that we are being ruled and manipulated by sociopaths. From our governments, to the media. Some people see see, most people do not.

Look what sociopaths crave most, control and power. The have control and power over all of us

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
sociopaths have always been leaders of humanity because most of them are the best chameleons that know all the tricks to dominate in social situations purely from cold emotionless logical observation of other people from a young age.

they know how to isolate people who actually care about others and make them look like the bad guys, i'm pretty sure the first civilization was a sociopath invention to gain control of human society through fear and deception instead of strength and trust.

i say that because strong people are usually pretty straightforward and easy to see through even if they do terrible things while sociopaths are nearly impossible to spot and they know how to silence those who can spot them.

trump is clearly the strength type considering how people talk about him so negatively, a sociopath knows how to prevent such a reputation from even starting, they are the "good guys" that are respected the most.

who you think is a sociopath is probably not an actual sociopath at all, they won't let you notice who they actually are.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The idea that Sociopaths rule the world is basically a discovery that a mental "advantage" is all that it takes - seriously, the use of words and gestures is how they rise to the top.

How do we let this happen? Well I hope that you or I or any "awake" person should be free from their influence, but those that they "control" have no clue as to the methods they use, "asleep" as you can call the "masses".

I do hear a lot of "enlightenment" talk here, but without going that far, simply the contents of our minds, positive or negative do not have a bearing on the actions we choose, we can't be mentally "pressured" to do anything, unlike those that fall prey to these "sociopaths".

Breaking free is simply not to play the game.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Some blindly follow, others of us follow with our eyes wide open.

The truth is most people don't like the world the way it is, but as long as they "believe" they are safe, as long as they have a roof over their heads, a job, and a full belly, none of them are going to walk away from that to fight a battle in the streets, knowing that when they get there, the majority of the people on the internet that swore allegiance to the cause, and the ones that talked all that bad ass BS, will be nowhere to be found.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I certainly believe in the good in people to overcome ignorant fear based beliefs and reasoning, even if there are some less than ideal people in positions of perceived power. However, remember, it is perceived, and not necessarily true to reality.

It is when those beliefs and reasoning differ that the problems can escalate.

Being passionate and stalwart to a cause or in a belief, is not enough to make it right or true, and there is always going to be someone that will disagree. It is how we manage and peacefully resolve the differences that will be the deciding factor.

It is never going to be right and fair for everybody, never has, never will be.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

I hear ya. Sociopathic behavior has become the norm. And it's being spoon to the masses daily. Welcome to the future, unless it changes it's not getting better.

Humans have always killed each other. So that means it's not the end of the world that there are sociopaths in this world.

It's just that now the planet is over populated with humans. Our plastics virtually permeate the surface of the planet. Too many humans means more obvious sociopathic behavior, especially with TV cameras driving around the city.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The problem is Godlessness

Do you actually believe this world should even exist?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Do you actually believe this world should even exist?

I ask the question, how else can this world be? Going back to what was supposed to be the garden of Eden, a utopia that was not complete without another another human being, which led to its destruction.

If man is not complete alone, yet, cannot live without conflict, disagreement, even in love, how can the world not be the way it is?

If we all have free will, if we have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, yet we have rules about exactly what that is, what part is free?

Most of us when we think of heaven, paradise, a utopia, we see in our minds eye, peace, love and harmony, yet if everyone is getting what makes them happy, that can only happen in a vacuum.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Most of us when we think of heaven, paradise, a utopia, we see in our minds eye, peace, love and harmony, yet if everyone is getting what makes them happy, that can only happen in a vacuum.

Typically a generic view. But if one can block out all the prejudice they
have. At least long enough to consider what an eternal life given freely by a
Creator (As it was in the beginning because he does not make things to
die) actually means?

It would mean that we love him for giving us the endless chasm to
explore with his guidance. And all we had to do is love him by way
of the free will he granted us. Just try and imagine what the Creator
had in store for us?

I don't know everything but I'm smart enough to realize a world of
rigid, unforgiving slavery to a system so well organized no humans
could be responsible for it. Was not why we were created. It is not
what we were meant for. According to my calculations it doesn't matter
at all if you see it now.

You will see it.
edit on 1-1-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I think it is like this everywhere. War. Freedom vs tyranny. Good vs Evil. It is all throughout the universe. And even in the heavens beyond. There is a holy war going on in the unseen world as I type. The spiritual battle rages on and it is manifested here on earth and in the flesh. I guess each one will have to go real deep in to their soul to really understand why.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Agree with all.

Humans are not a very nice animal, and we didn't get to the top of the food chain because we are fast and strong. We are the Velociraptors of the mammal world. That evil alien race that goes to another planet and rapes it resources and eats anything that moves, is us.

We have a million years of pack mentality and aggression, not something we are going to change anytime soon. Maybe in a few 100k years we might evolve out of our aggression, but today it is here and up front. To be honest the harder path for the Human race is this aggression mentality, so think of a world were everyone works to help others all synergistic like, we would all live on easy street, but it is not going to happen because we really love that we are Velociraptors.

edit on 1-1-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I have to disagree with you here. They are not like us, and they show what you would expect in a sociopath.

I would be gutted, and pretty much give up if i thought these people were like us, because then i would know there would be no hope for us.

The problem is, the way this world is run at the moment, it has to be run by sociopaths. I dont see any other explanation for the horrors we see

I hate to break it to you, but they are like us....

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Some blindly follow, others of us follow with our eyes wide open.

The truth is most people don't like the world the way it is, but as long as they "believe" they are safe, as long as they have a roof over their heads, a job, and a full belly, none of them are going to walk away from that to fight a battle in the streets, knowing that when they get there, the majority of the people on the internet that swore allegiance to the cause, and the ones that talked all that bad ass BS, will be nowhere to be found.

But then we Humans are living better lives than any other time in our history. We just bitch more about things that people in the past would give an arm for.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We could be Aztec. I don't think that most of us would like that very much. Unless you were one of the 1%.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

We could be Aztec. I don't think that most of us would like that very much. Unless you were one of the 1%.

I don't even think the top 1% lived a very good life either.

How about just working 16 hours a day 365 days a year to just survive. When Christianity decided the 7th day was to be used for rest, that was a really big deal...lol

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
DP

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Trauma Bonding and gas lighting keeps the sociopaths in power, if not this then outright violence or incarceration.
FOG (Fear Obligation and Guilt)
It's very complicated to break free from the insidious illusions.
if they know you know they will try an destroy you, so be careful.
The only real way is to stop playing there games, and go grey rock or no contact.
Be prepared for character assassinations by speaking only truth, as far as that is possible.
This is a spiritual Warfare issue, in my view.
I hope this is all delusional but from what I have found, the Jezebel and Absalom spirits are big players.
They are many.

edit on 0000001094419America/Chicago02 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join