It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Awards Biden The Presidential Medal Of Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
At a speech at the White House today Barack Obama announced the award to a clearly shocked and tearful Joe Biden who was obviously unaware of what was about to happen.

Good for him.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He hasn't accomplished anything in 8 years... Nothing... Literally nothing.

www.cnn.com...

Joe Biden Fast Facts

CNN Library

Updated 5:27 PM ET, Wed November 30, 2016

August 1, 2007 - Releases his memoir, "Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics."

January 3, 2008 - Announces his withdrawal from the presidential race.

August 23, 2008 - Is named the vice presidential running mate of Barack Obama.

November 4, 2008 - Is elected vice president of the United States.

January 15, 2009 - Resigns from the Senate.

January 20, 2009 - Is sworn in as vice president of the United States.

February 7, 2009 - Delivers first major speech as vice president at a security conference in Germany.

September 1, 2010 - Presides over a ceremony in Iraq to formally mark the end of the US combat mission in Iraq.

November 6, 2012 - Barack Obama and Biden are re-elected president and vice president of the United States, defeating Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.

January 20, 2013 - Is sworn in for his second term as vice president of the United States.

October 2, 2014 - Speaking at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, Biden tells attendees that ISIS has been inadvertently strengthened by actions taken by Turkey, the UAE and other Middle Eastern allies to help opposition groups fighting against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

October 4, 2014 - Biden speaks by telephone with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan regarding remarks made at the John F. Kennedy School of Government. He apologizes "for any implication that Turkey or other allies and partners in the region had intentionally supplied or facilitated the growth of ISIL or other violent extremists in Syria."

May 30, 2015 - Biden's eldest son Beau Biden passes away from brain cancer at age 46.

October 21, 2015 - Says he will not seek the presidency, announcing that the window for a successful campaign "has closed."

edit on 12-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"The general public will never talk about you again. Here's your participation award. Have a good life Joe."

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
An excellent tear-jerker event.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, he's riding off into the sunset and doesn't seem to be the worst guy. Can we get a round of applause at least?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That's the same Joe Biden that triggers my pedo-radar?

Yup, quickly did the youtube research, it is. Lel politics.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I like Biden. He was a very good vice president. He didn't give any long speeches, he didn't get too drunk, he remained pretty neutral about things. I wish our presidents were more like him.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Obama hands out medals of freedom like they are candy on Halloween. He has given away more medals of freedom than any other president.
what exactly did joe do to earn his medal of freedom?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

January 3, 2008 - Announces his withdrawal from the presidential race.

June 18, 2008 - Larry Sinclair, the man who claims he had sex and did crack & coc aine with Obama, in 1999, is arrested at his press conference on a bogus warrant signed by Beau Biden's office. After spending two weeks in jail, all charges were eventually dropped.

August 23, 2008 - Is named the vice presidential running mate of Barack Obama.

There...fixed it for you.

edit on 12-1-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well if Thatcher and Blair were awarded one, then you know this award is sponsored by the Globalists.

Just looked up some further information on this particular award and it became apparent that Obama liked to award the activists, 4 posthumously.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
For those who didn't know. . . Joe Biden saved the universe from Ronan the Accuser.

It's all in his speech titled. . . "I am Groot".

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Now that both morons are done patting themselves on the back, what's next?

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Good Ol' Creepy Joe

Congratulations!!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

good ol creepy joe.

he sure loves pizza

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

'Everyone Gets A Medal'

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
For those who didn't know. . . Joe Biden saved the universe from Ronan the Accuser.

It's all in his speech titled. . . "I am Groot".

I like Groot..........why you drag him into this? That's just mean.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

The same thing Obama did to win a Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It pays to use the ATS search function. I just looked over at the TV and saw Joe Biden crying and wearing this HUGE medal around his neck. Now, thanks to your thread Gortex, I know why.

But.. I wonder why Joe Biden was so surprised? Barack Obama has been awarding medals, pardons, and commutations, to anyone with a big enough smile, or sob story.

I bet between now and January 20th, President Obama will find a way to publically award Michelle Obama with a YUGE Medal, shaped like a Valentine Heart! (similar to what the Tin Man received)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Obama hands out medals of freedom like they are candy on Halloween. He has given away more medals of freedom than any other president.

No more than any other President.
List of Presidential Medals of Honour

Service to your country I guess.

new topics

top topics

join