It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend wants to leave me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I sang that to myself in the style of Frozen Let it go lol

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

See my previous post two pages ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hypervalentiodine

Ok...I did. I do believe to set love free if necessary...and if its meant to come back...it will...and if it doesnt...its wasnt. Let it go...

Theres a lot of mixed up things goin' on there...but who are we to judge them???

Thank you hyp-val-tio-dine!

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Dude, can I hire you for something?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Since you've been on the other side of this, the only answer you need is the one you unfortunately already know. Was there anything that could have talked you out of breaking up with her? Probably not

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rookseven

Were you not reading the whole thing I said? Don't just tell me I'm screwed. What you've said has been said before so you added nothing. Could you at least have entertained those who come across this?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
OK first of all this sentence does not make sense. Who knows maybe it is a typo or you expressed it weird. Just saying.

Okay, I met someone of the kind that one can't believe you're theirs.

And second. Generally when somebody wants to be with you they will and tell you that and, and do act on that. When they don't want to be with you, they wont.

It generally is how it works. And if there is anybody out there who is doing it a different way. Then there doing it wrong.

So if she wants to leave you, well whats is the issue? Done and done. No matter if she meant it or not, or what ever else she is getting at or playing it. It does not matter. You should just move on and get over with it.
edit on 1amSaturdayam142017f6amSat, 14 Jan 2017 01:44:09 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

@ Glad... This sentence, you pointed out, may tell a tale -

Okay, I met someone of the kind that one can't believe you're theirs.

- in that, an attempt to conceal a lack of self-confidence or unworthiness may have failed and she did not want to be with a person with those issues. No disrespect, but how else am I to understand that sentence from you, OP?
edit on 14-1-2017 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
Or maybe he just like to structure his sentences a bit sideways for the funk of it, or is extremely bad at grammar, I personally think its just a typo in a structured sentence, or possibly an attempt at Yoda speak. On purpose do that I sometimes. I have heard that some do it not on purpose, this is the first time I seen it though as such grammatical structuring is quite obvious.

In all I was mostly commenting on the bizarre structuring of that sentence for the most part, that other stuff he was talking about is kind of obvious.

It could be that he picked up that line from a movie and some chick hinted at him that is what she wants, and this is his attempt at it. Almost like he never heard all those jokes about women not knowing what they want! Though the prevalence of such jokes he is bound to have by now.

Or maybe, its an.....Ah who cares. In all, its very likely she found somebody else, because most females dont do that unless they have found somebody else or have a back up guy, and well she so kindly informed him in a nice way that its over once she found that.

She could have informed him in a much more not so nice way, like if he one day found them in bed together, oh ya, much worse ways to find out.

But any ways, if what you say is the case, and true? Then he just should listen to the people in this thread who said ignore her and do his own thing, that is likely to intrigue her like you say as he would not be having a confidence problem now if he did that and completely ignored her, or maybe even acted a bit like he is over it all. If not, then it sure to attract other females, so either way there advice is sound.

He even said that the way he dropped his ex is the way his ex drooped him, seems pretty normal behavior to me to tell the truth. Like stuff you would see in highschool.

Maybe he just needs to stop listening to women in what they say they want, and just needs to get his own thing going and maybe even get in touch with his inner asshole again. Either way, who cares, its kids stuff. It's a none issue.

Here dude, the OP, to get you in the mood. Plenty of fish in the sea, and if fish ain't your thing? Then there are also plenty of human mammals of which a little over 50% also happen to be female which also happen to reside on land.

This whole thing instead of reminding me of an off key Yoda quote, now reminds me of this Family Guy episode were stewie had girl problems.

edit on 10pmSundaypm152017f0pmSun, 15 Jan 2017 22:11:37 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Well, if a person is to grow emotionally, spiritually and intellectually and is asking for others' opinions/input on a particular topic, then I tend to read between the lines and raise the questions or theories that should be faced head so as to get to the heart of the matter or figure it all out, but, hey, that's just me...call me crazy.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Its a none issue, his girlfriend wants to leave him, and so she told him that I suppose. It happens all the time, he himself's said he did the same with his ex. I am quite sure that once the melodrama is over they will both get over it, after all it literally happens millions of times every year, if not month worldwide.

There is really nothing to figure out, you do or you don't. There is nothing else. If you have to think and come with explanations and excuses then that is just a very complex and complicated way of saying you don't. I think its pretty clear cut here, she said something that she want to go, the reasons dont matter most especially for us here random people online.

The only bizarre thing is that structure of the sentence, and why is it that he did not believe her? But the second is not really a mystery. So there really is only one mystery, sentence structure.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ask her blatantly without skipping a beat:

Are you just using me as a pillar to lean against till you get where your going and not trying to give it your all because you know your sacrificing me for a learning curve.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There is an issue here, if he does not believe her, or won't let go, then that may lead to stalking.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Oh I am sure he let go pages ago. Its a none issue.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You mentioned your age, but didn't mention hers (or if you did, I somehow missed it) Same age as you? Younger? Older? You may simply not be the right age and/or mental maturity for her personal criteria list. Put it this way, she may have realized she's not into guys your age at all, and might be looking to the older guys (or much younger, if she's a cougar) for what is missing in the current age group she's been browsing. I did that, my husband's 13 years older than I am.

Just a thought. It may be something like mental maturity or an age range appeal that you simply CAN'T alter, no matter how hard you try. That's not something that can be forced on your part, otherwise it's either obvious AF or comes off as forced & fake AF.

Therefore, try simply moving on. Begin the search anew.
edit on 1/18/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I wouldn't say that. Though I do want to try something if it's possible, even if I couldn't think of it myself due to my limited experience; if it's not possible then it's not and I move on. My issue is that I usually attract women that aren't so great for me and even that takes quite a while to get one's attention.

Also, my op was written while under loads of stress. It didn't help to have been sleep deprived from some medication for a fungal infection.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well maybe this, as in what your talking about in this thread is brought upon from the fungal infection as well? Just messing!

But seriously probably could be. Anyways I see why you wrote that sentence all weird now, sleep deprivation and stress will do that. Also do a lot of other wacky things to ya.

And in all I still dont see what the issue is, if she told you she wants to go. Well I am sure you will get over it. But you got to remember, like begets like, and birds of a feather do flock together. No matter what anybody believes or wants to believe. That is so.

Now if you were a Kakapo a flightless bird form new Zealand, you would be in the majority of a few hundred, and your chances would be slim. But just you luck, that the bird type that you are is more or less in the multi millions range. So as you can see, plenty of birds in the sky. So it must just be the fungus infection talking.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Amen, on the stress lol, sleep issues from mental illness a few years ago made me really crazy. Therapy and some medicine helped then, but medicin made me crazy this time lol.

Anyways, this woman is giving quite a bit of mixed messages. Not entirely sure she's even sure what she wants right now. Even my therapist said was confident on the mixed messages. Care to keep going on? This is a form of therapy I think, at least provide quality distraction from the issue.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well its obvious your a bit crazy, and who knows maybe it is the fungal infection talking. You seem to have some strange believes. But you yourself said in opening post telling someone that you want to move on seems pretty clear cut to me. Even though. and I quote,

She's saying it's because she's not been giving it her all, but if what she had done over the past couple of months isn't her all

That generally means she wants to move on. But she is crazy as you. Or it would be normal for females, there not very good on the communication part. In fact if she is giving you mixed messages you might want to move on, simply on principle alone. Its got to be annoying and pointless.

Or well? Sometimes things are pretty clear, and yes sometimes females just hang around in relationships just because they dont have the gusto to get to anything, till something comes along that is. In fact whole marriages for years have been made from such misunderstandings. And there is plenty of females with convoluted fetishes out there. And all of them go for exactly what there fetish is.

Either way, maybe you watched the wrong movie, and your train of thought to her obvious clear and unclear hints and words run along those lines, who knows maybe you even think that she needs to be saved or even that you need to change something. Those thoughts are silly if they ever crossed you mind. You know, pretty much everything you seen in movies and social medias is there because it sells. Based on life and fact it is often not.

Here is another take on such matters.

Care to keep going on? This is a form of therapy I think, at least provide quality distraction from the issue.

No! That is what therapists and possibly girlfriends are for. I am merely here for the #z and giggles.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join