It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woowwww...what is with Joe Rogan these days????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think he just has an opinion, and no fear of expressing it..doesn't sugarcoat if you will. I don't get he's following anyone but his own script.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
IMO the show was Venture's CT shows lite version. Some good topics, others pretty bland catering to the network's demands. Otherwise they probably wouldn't have made it on air in the first place, due to what the network didn't like about Ventura's show. To say Venture's show was seemingly being held back(one episode wasn't allowed to be shown) then let go.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I know for a fact there doing chem trails over cities. I've seen it with my own eyes. They're constantly spraying over my city. Like it's totally insane. and these are no con trails that should disappate within seconds. These are long lines criss crossing the sky. I was so astonshed one day when I went to the movies. It was a summer day clear sky excepct for dozens of criss crossing chem trails. And so I took a photo. But if that was the only time I seen this happening I wouldn't necessarly think much of it. But I've seen this dozens of times. Let along the thousands of videos you see on youtube.

But again, sure it's just a CT. I mean there's no definitive proof. but I think with any CT there's often enough circumstancieal evidence to figrue out what's happening. Like with chem trails.

Now what i found really really really weird is in Joe's TV show, one of the epesods is on chem trails. At at the end he actaully says something like "so as we've proven there's absolutely no such thing as chem trails...bla bla bla". That's crazy. That's total propanda. He must have got paid for that plug. Like how could say that??? And why would he say that??? To the trained eye it's clarily a psy op. It's rediculous.

I just can't believe that all these celebs of all walks are buying into some weird cult. At least that what it appears. The illuminati or something like that.

watch... (41:30)

Like how can he say that??? That's nuts. That's total psy op propanganda at it's finest. Like at most maybe say "I seen evidence of some unusual activity that some are calling chem trails, but we dont' know for sure." ... but for him to say that is basically telling everyone "I'm a f*** sellout to tptb". That's what he's saying. It's sad. F*** unbelieveable they can get to everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

It's just nuts. They needed to find someone who woudn't be so opinionated about what they're told to say in the show. Someone who would be more easily influenced by the fame and money as long as he followed the script put in front of him.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

turns out they're all on youtube as well. Search for: joe rogan questions everything

Great now I'm even advertising his azz...oh frack me... but at least you'll watch knowing the BS he's talking about half the time. He's f****** communist sellout! He's an agent organ provocator!

edit on 13-1-2017 by truthtalk44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2017 by truthtalk44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'm gonna add one more video I found on the topic. Sort of sums up what I'm saying...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I freaking hate shills and liars.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Money changes everything and everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

You 100% lost me after the first 3 sentences.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: truthtalk44

www.youtube.com...

@ 7:50 here, joe mocks ATS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join