It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rex Tillerson's Tesimony at Confirmation Hearing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'm watching it live at Info Wars and will come back with the YouTube Video.

www.infowars.com...

Checked around here at ATS and I didn't find a present-moment discussion about it.

Man, is he ever impressive! His reserve, his calmness, thinking, open mindedness, strength, courage, and the will to get the job done right.

He's totally the right man for this job, omho.

He's made for this job, like Trump claims (proof will be in the pudding) to be made to make jobs like no one else.

He's going to do a GREAT JOB I am convinced.

In some ways I think he'll be more powerful than Trump in so far as he'll be telling Trump what's required with Trump just smiling and giving him the thumbs up.

Anyone watching this?

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That link died (for me)

Time to switch to another location

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Really?? The parts I watched I thought he did horrible.

When he was asked about War Crimes and about Putin. His answer was basically "Hey, Sh*t Happens to those who try and fight for their Freedom. They should have expected it."

There was like zero f*cks given to the idea that the people (citizens) who were fighting for Freedom were met with illegal military style attacks by their own Government in return. Clear War Crime actions and he didn't even seem to understand the question!!! He was viewing it like a typical sociopath that didn't understand what the problem was.

But I'm sure he'll get accepted for that very same reason. That's just the guy they're looking for. Hopefully he's not in charge of your safety.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Or what about when he said he believed Climate Change was real and a serious problem and that he thought that for 20 years. Or that he supported a Carbon Tax???

That didn't surprise you at all???? The fact that the head of Exxon who's been key in the anti-climate change debate all of a sudden thinks it's real and a serious thing that needs to be addressed???

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
CNN is not talking about Rex Tillerson, which means that he did OK, and is on his way to being Secretary of State in the Trump administration.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure he is.

But what did you think of his performance today??? Did you watch it???

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is very heartening, particularly if you had any concerns about Donald Trump becoming the most powerful man in the free world.

He knows how to hire the right guy for the right job. That's something, no matter what you think of Trump or whether you voted for him or not.

This guy's going to do an absolutely fantastic job and if anyone can sow up the ME, it will be this guy.

It's a whole new ballgame. Everything that didn't work is flying out the window right now even as we speak.

edit on 11-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I listened to a little bit, the part about Russian killing civilians.

The thing to note, the Obama admin conducted drone strikes that has killed civilians as well.

This is what we call consistency.
edit on 11-1-2017 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

We all know how you FEEL about the guy. You said that already.

What about his testimony today did you like though???

What do you think about the stuff I mentioned that he talked about????

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Yes, I know what Obama has done. He's a f*cking murderer for killing innocent civilians too. Like most other presidents who also sign off on illegal military actions against innocent people around the globe. That is how they pay back their masters of finance for allowing them to serve them in a high position.

But what about this guy Tillerson??? Who cares what Obama did at this point anymore. Two wrongs don't make a right. This guy is coming into office and into power.

So besides Obama what did you think of his answer about killing civilians???

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I'm talking about his qualities and thoughtfulness, while considering all sides. He's also well informed and knowledgeable.

But as the number one diplomat, there are certain qualities that you look for, especially for this day and age.

He needs to project the right things.

I have over 30 years experience as a Professional Corporate Recruiter, so I evaluate people all the time.

He's going to be a great Sec of State, once he's fully up to speed on all the issues.

He's also committed fully to working with Congress.

He's the opposite of Trump in every way.

I think this should make people happy or relieved as the case may be.

edit on 11-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
CNN vehemently disagrees with my assessment, including the reception that he's received all around (looks like he'll be easily approved)

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

A "Professional Corporate Recruiter"??? Yeah, that doesn't exactly tell me anything or imply that I should trust your opinion about someone though.

It sounds like your a professional at finding sociopaths for Hire for Corporations.

You talk about his thoughtfulness, well he sure didn't think much about victims of war crimes by their own government did he??

How is he the opposite of Trump also???? I don't see that.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Maybe we should pull the planks out of our own eyes first?

You are essentially saying, we should use the 'war crimes' angle to go to war with Russia.

Nice try, Hillary lost, get over it. Stop trying to start a nuclear holocaust.

It's very unbecoming.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Who cares what CNN thinks.

Or what anyone "all around" thinks, whatever that means.

Other peoples opinions shouldn't influence ones evaluation of this guys testimony he gave today.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Maybe we should pull the planks out of our own eyes first?

You are essentially saying, we should use the 'war crimes' angle to go to war with Russia.

Nice try, Hillary lost, get over it. Stop trying to start a nuclear holocaust.

It's very unbecoming.

What???

I'm not suggesting we go to war with anyone and I don't give a rats ass about Hillary.

I'm talking about this guys testimony he gave.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth and misdirect the discussion. If that is all you can do, do it somewhere else for once.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Talked about transforming the State Department, structurally, with alignment of missions, accountability, reporting, corporate culture, in pursuit of increased efficiency in delivery of the department's mission ie: not some bloated government bureaucracy with various duplications and crossovers, and thus confusion and inefficiency.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Who cares what CNN thinks.

Or what anyone "all around" thinks, whatever that means.

Other peoples opinions shouldn't influence ones evaluation of this guys testimony he gave today.

It's still going...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ok. I like that too. Get rid of the bloat and all that.

I'm sure he'd be good at streamlining some things like any business man.

Not sure how much of that is actually his job though. As Sec. of State he's less about internal issues and more about Foreign Affairs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join