It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Pastors Are Satanic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Should've added this to the OP:

Tr00 f0rm

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seriously? Yet another thread in which the OP doesn't even partake in? Is there no rule that says OPs shouldn't post and run? sigh

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
grr double posted stupid lag!

edit on 11-1-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
At 4 o clock all the evil people will shrink and only be 2 feet tall!!!

Maybe not though.
Crunky for once I (sorta) agree with your sentiment..

Keep doing you

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Seriously? Yet another thread in which the OP doesn't even partake in? Is there no rule that says OPs shouldn't post and run? sigh

Wouldn't hold my breath on this one either. Looked at a few of his threads and it seems he does not respond to much from what I saw nor came back to the threads that I looked at granted, it was only a few of his authored threads.

HOWEVER....... Kinda agree with the person on this one. If anything is Satanic it's gotta be those wolves in sheeps clothing.
Do I think it was thread worthy in this manner......??? Eeeehhhh no.

-Alee
edit on 1/11/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

The OP just might be the owner of the new account on twitter or farcebook might even be another site, that was posted a week or so ago the does nothing more than makes fun of posts that are posted on ATS! As a matter of fact there were quite a few posts from the OP that made the list!

Sorry, tried to search for that post and couldn't find it. If anyone else can please repost.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This thread is the Devil.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Satanic or not it doesn't matter, it's not real.

I wonder in 2000 years time people find the Harry Potter book and start worshiping a wizard...

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Satanic or not it doesn't matter, it's not real.

I wonder in 2000 years time people find the Harry Potter book and start worshiping a wizard...

Your knowledge of how to discern fiction from myth from history is lacking. Even if you don't believe the Bible, the comparison to Harry Potter is ridiculous. Comparing to any form of mythos, for the skeptical philosopher and historian, would be less apropos.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva
Interesting how the main religions today can form exocist.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
To be fair he's kind of right about this one imo. It's the other crap about hybrid animal archangels, celebrities in underground bases and music being eeevol that gives it less credence.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I member.

Member stormtroopers? I love stormtroopers.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: Crunky

They are not Satanic. They are human. Everything humans do is human. There is no satan, just an excuse.

There is a force of a dark nature that feeds of the pain, misery, and fear of humanity. It manipulates the narrative of the story to maximize the emotionalization of pain, misery, and fear. They eat our pain. They eat our misery. They eat our fear. They are technologically adept, but never the less still PARASITES, the lot of em!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I member.

Member stormtroopers? I love stormtroopers.

Ooh, I member!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

clink on the thread - GUESS WHAT ITS CRUNKY YET AGAIN with Satanic **** Version 256 all spewed in the last 4 days

Heres a suggestion for your next thread Crunky

"Ground beef burgers are Satanic"

"the Gutenberg Press is Satanic"

"Coca Cola is Satanic"

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
My question to the OP is do you think everyone who doesn't believe in the same religion satanic? Are Hindus and Sikhs satanic in your eyes? What about Jainists? They won't even hurt bacteria lol!

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's like the old ad jingle for a certain candy:

"Open wide for Chunky!"

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am no fan of charismatics as a whole but you assertion is idiotic. Why waste your time on something you obviously despise so much?

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Bigfoot is of the devil!

LMAO this is J.C. I'll bet or following his satire insanity(what ever which one it really is).

edit on 11-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
There are Pastors that are false prophets, which walk in sheep's clothing that are inwardly ravenous wolves. The truth is the big money churches are Satanic, they have turned the House of the Father into the den of thieves.Dont be fooled by the charismatic charm the Pastors exude but instead stand firm that you would not be lead astray by these Satanic false preacher's. The big money pastors belong to the occult so it's time to wake up.

Such 'judgment' is 'Satanic'!
Worse, it is the eating afresh of the Forbidden Fruit, and hammering nails into 'Jesus'!
Satan only offered you the (egoic) Fruit of judgment of 'good' and 'evil', it is YOU who accepted!
I bet you consider yourself a 'Xtian'...

Jesus said that the only way that he could recognize his followers is by their unconditional Love!

Mainstream pastors, murderers, genocidal maniacs, Hitlers... ase all our Beloved brothers and sisters!
There is no 'judgment' in Love!

Further, what is top on our mind is what we worship!
If 'Satan' is foremost in your thoughts...
No matter what you imagine yourself to be...

edit on 12-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join