It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the end of the day, will we ever find ET Life ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RPVillanova
Can someone u2u me a link where I can download that movie to my hard drive?

Not sure about downloading it, but the DVD and VHS are here:

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Lack of visitors and obvious radio transmisions to me means.. that there are no worm holes or ways to fold space etc.. so we may have other life out there but we will likely never be able to reach it or them us in several lifetimes. It is possible though that someday we may pick up some radio waves or some type transmissions from deep space but meeting is unlikely.

I think if there was some exoctic way for space travel faster than light then we would have visitors by now with the universe being so old.

It is possible though unlikely that we are one of the first intelligent life in all the universe or maybe even the only intelligent life...we may have just been extreemly lucky that some gas merged in just the right sequence that eventually led to us...and only us...

We could also be the only planet that ever spawned life or survived long enough to evolve into intelligent beings.

Either way if you believe in other intelligent life then you should believe the universe is telling us that space travel is extreemly difficult over long distances if not impossible.

<< 1   >>

join