It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Sgt. Debra Clayton killed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Master Sgt. Debra Clayton a black female officer who got killed. BLM (black lives matter) seem to not care... because 'she a cop and cops deserve to die'. They probably try to justify her death and protect the person cops were looking for ('Markeith Loyd' for suspected murder of his pregnant ex-girlfriend).

www.cbc.ca...

I hope they find the killer and jail him for the maximum sentence. Oh wait... that's racist of me to want a murderer in jail...-.- Sorry, not sorry.

R.I.P. Debra Clayton. Hope your family find peace and where ever you are Debra. May you rest in peace. Also R.I.P. to the ex-girlfriend. as well.

edit on 10-1-2017 by CaptainHook because: adding

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sad story. Lets not forget the second Officer who died in a crash while responding on his motorcycle.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook
Another hyperbolic thread. Too many these days.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Another hyperbolic thread. Too many these days.

Care to explain?

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

There was a second police officer killed as a result of the initial crimes. The first being this Lloyd character shooting and killing his three month's pregnant ex girlfriend.

WESH

Wasn't sure if you were aware or if your link provided the second officer's information or the original charges.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm glad I'm not a police officer, it's just to insane these days. You've got ones who shoot before thinking, and the ones who get shot while thinking. Not a situation I would want to be in.

Condolences to those whom have lost loved ones..

And I hope Karma gets more staff soon, she's got a lot of work to catch up on.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeekerIt's always sad to hear good people die and people trying to give them a bad name.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird I wish her peace as Debra too.
Poor girl. That girlfriend didn't deserve to be killed.
who was the second cop?

edit on 10-1-2017 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The police have only themselves to blame. Dey shud na gone affer him, he dindu nuffin.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
a reply to: TNMockingbird I wish her peace as Debra too.
Poor girl. That girlfriend didn't deserve to be killed.
who was the second cop?

Sorry, just saw this...
Deputy Norman Lewis
Sentinel

The manhunt has turned to a home in a community on Hwy 27 south of Clermont, FL. I used to live very close.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

No, there is a lot of anger, the injustice's the black community have suffered are well known ranging from the CIA drug runner's corrupting the black community with the intent of destroying it, the illegal sterilization and infection trial's to the KKK and the nearly two century's of other heinous wrong's they have suffered since the OFFICIAL end of slavery but the point Captainhook make's is perfectly accurate, this is not the angry rant of a racist it IS the angry rant of a person angry that a DOUBLE MURDERER is being sheltered and the adult Victim is hated simply because of her JOB and likely she was one of the real Good One's whom cared about all people and those sheltering her murderer also forget conveniently about the child victim in her womb.

More than that he murdered his EX girlfriend so what does that make him, one of those freak's that control's and think's woman should obey men rather than being in a relationship of equal's - now to be fair I do not know his motivation but that sound's the most likely, he could have simply been one of those freak's that can't take it when a woman end's a relationship and fall's in love with someone else - you know one of those possessive, controlling abusive stalkers.

Now first of all BLM is RACIST why well let's spell it out, ALL LIVES MATTER - EQUALLY.

Now I was shocked the other day to see a youtube video by an African American talking about the extermination of white people and saying that it is coming, hey is it not supposed to be the white people who are racist or is that just a convenient label, now let's get something across to you I am part Maori, Part Jewish and Part European indeed I am a white hazel eye'd greying brown haired guy and IF any race war erupt's against any minority in my country I would always have been on there side against there oppressor IF it was about RACE as that smack's of the NAZI's to me but guy's like that African American YouTuber whom was trying to claim that white are deficient, inferior and descended from Albino's (Wrong the skin pigmentation most likely lightened over many generation's not a single leap) are actually BLACK NAZI's get it, SO were will I stand if that sick minded ideology ever gain's real follower's and I WILL STAND believe me, I am not stateside so you better get this we are feeling like this more and more in the rest of the world as we are seeing such hatred and racism directed AGAINST US, we no longer see it as the anger of a wronged minority suffering injustice we see it as extremism and hatred by RACIST's.

We are all human being's, this AFRICAN AMERICAN Lady put her life on the line on a daily basis, it was her job but it was also a job she chose, ever wonder why she chose it - to help people and stop the bad guy's so she was a HERO so what does that make her murderer, that's right a villain.

Yes there are trigger happy cop's that should not be police in every nation on this planet not just the US (Though they have far too high a police related mortality rate - ridiculously high) and guess what it does not matter about there skin color but there are good one's and even though I don't know this lady I suspect very strongly that She was just such a Good police officer and Honorable Lady.

Now if some of us take those thick glasses off a moment and have a study at history, forget colour and have a look at how the NAZI's used race in the 1930's to justify there hatred and compare it to those extremists whom have hijacked BLM for there own agenda, they are absolutely NO DIFFERENT to them at all, they hate another group of people based on there skin colour.

Now a little education, you know one of the most RACIST places in the world is AFRICA, yes that is right, it is race based on tribalism, that is why the Rwandan massacre's took place and they are far from the only such tribal genocide in africa's history, so what would happen do you think if a plague wiped out only white people and caused them to disappear who would the BLM or rather the extremist's who have hijacked it start on then, oh let's see he's a lighter shade is'nt he, or he's a Hispanic, or he's a Chinese.

At first I understood BLM with the extra judicial murder's by uniformed officers that had no place in a uniform or indeed being an officer in the first place let alone having a gun in there posession but then it got Nasty or is that NAZI and we in the rest of the world began to see the evil mind's and thought's and hear the vile word's from some whom have mixed into that BLM movement's and they we began to realize they were not a minority.

A mentally disabled white boy, kidnapped, tortured and disfigured because he was white under the pretense that it was because he voted for trump, it was not it was because of SKIN COLOUR and they could get him with him being simple so they were worse than racist's they were cowardly racist's.

You know what, the BLM movement after being hijacked by such people has done more harm against the chances of another black american president than even the white racist's ever could have done and they have turned many anti racist's into racist's over night as well as having given a bandstand to the extremist's whom are calling for all manner of evil and even a race war EXACTLY LIKE there inbred KKK counter part's and to us outsiders both outside and inside the US we can now not see the difference between them with the exception that the BLACK NAZI's seem even more hateful and we can ignore the white nazi's because most of us regard them as mentally deficiant inbreed's as well.

So Hyperbolic.

God bless this lady and may she rest in peace with honor.

edit on 10-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
I agree, all lives matter. My point is why bring so much importance to BLM? By including them in the argument you are making them something they are not, important. BLM is is also hyperbolic.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

You've got ones who shoot before thinking, and the ones who get shot while thinking. Not a situation I would want to be in.

It's a job where any day your life can be taken. It's definitely a job I wouldn't want to do, or have my wife and children worry that one day I may not come home. It's the few police that have attitude problems and think they're above the law that give a majority of these brave, courageous police officers a bad name.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I agree, all lives matter. My point is why bring so much importance to BLM? By including them in the argument you are making them something they are not, important. BLM is is also hyperbolic.

I agree with you, but I think the issue here is that not only is BLM hyperbolic, it is also hypocritical. Perhas the pic below can help with understanding how this is so:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Master Sgt Clayton and Deputy Lewis. Thank you for your service and sacrifice, Officers

...in spite of those who would exploit your deaths (and your families' grief) for cheap political points -- and I sure ain't talking about BLM this time.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
When all the Sgt. Clayton's of the world are murdered for simply tryng to do a good job and help people and "cop" becomes an epithet on par with the "n" word, the only people left willing to be cops will be the ones no one wants to be cops, and you will have created your horrible world of bad cops.

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

We need to turn back on this dark path we are going down. The cops did not make this man murder anyone. He did that all on his own.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I agree with you, but I think the issue here is that not only is BLM hyperbolic, it is also hypocritical. Perhas the pic below can help with understanding how this is so:

I agree with that as well, so why bring them into the Mix and grant them self importance? So you can have a Foe????

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I am confused is this also a Military Police Master Sargent? Because they are for some reason calling this civilian a Master Sargent.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I believe it's a rank within the Orlando Police Department.

Clayton was a 17-year veteran of the Orlando Police Department and was remembered by Orlando Police Chief John Mina as a person dedicated to her job and making her community a better place. She was also a mother, with one child. She was just promoted to Master Sergeant last year and was among the police officers who responded to the Pulse nightclub shooting in June 2016.

heavy.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It's a rank between Sergeant and Lieutenant in Orlando PD's rank structure. My agency used to have a Staff Sergeant rank before it was phased out. Not an uncommon practice.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join