It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

soo......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
after 2- days of reading threads here .
i have to ask is ATS just a mouth piece,
for the pro only US people here ?

all i see is bashing of things that are not the US norm.
i thought that ATS was about talking [in a good way],
about ideas and as a board, a place for people to look for info.

all i see now is my country men,who are, for the US bashing all that is not
the us based norm.

why? and why do we come here if this is all ATS is going to be about?
there are many other boards that you can go and talk your **** about,
how un human your are please stop making ATS, a place that means nothing and start
working on making ATS the way it was when it started.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
September 11, 2001 and the political chaos that has ensued has created strong divisions in all parts of the United States and that is reflected on ATS. Being an english speaking board originating in the United States I think I can safely assume most posters are from this country anyway.

Divide and conquer or whatever it may be, politics brings out the worst in everybody and now more than ever is that apparent.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Anyone from around the world can get in here and post. It is us as Americans who are used to expressing our views because its our way of life.

It is any wonder that Americans as well as other nationalities from around the world express their hopes and aspirations for the betterment of other nations?

There is a human pyschie that invloves the cheeering for the underdog, when the truth is that the reason the big dog has won in the past is that he has been given the support and the resource of the many. That is the core of democracy and capitalism. Poor service or products fail, as do poor candidates.

The New York Yankees. I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Fiorina,

You can make ATS whatever you want it to be. Post about the topics that mean things to you. Bring the discussion to your areas of interest.

It's that simple. You can only bring people (myself included) from a centrist viewpoint (no matter what their center is) by engaging us in conversation that pulls us to a wider locus of interest.

Be a part of it!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
September 11, 2001 and the political chaos that has ensued has created strong divisions in all parts of the United States and that is reflected on ATS. Being an english speaking board originating in the United States I think I can safely assume most posters are from this country anyway.

Sorry to burst your bubble but ATS was created by an Englishman living in the UK.

Now i know why Americans think they created everything big and beautifull..

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
look under "ego" in the dictionary....and you should see america...as the definition. HAHA!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychosgirl
look under "ego" in the dictionary....and you should see america...as the definition. HAHA!

Thank you.. I knew i was looking in the wrong place all along.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
Sorry to burst your bubble but ATS was created by an Englishman living in the UK.

I was under no american centric bubble impression here. Just making an observation.

Simon Gray is a U.S. citizen living abroad, is he not?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Not as far as i know and whats been said on here before he isn't, send him a u2u and ask. I'm sure he will put you straight.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal

Originally posted by Frith

That's probably all true, but ... And this is a known fact... Al Gore did create the Internet and that's a fact straight from him.

top topics

join