It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

......activity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
first some background. i live on ft. drum new york, home to the 10th mtn. division, a small airfield and a wing of
f-15s. not to mention a bunch of helicopters.

in the last hour, there have been as follows

5 kc-130's headed for the airfield at 10 minute intervals.

about 4 patrols of the f-15 fighter wing stationed here.

and frequent blackhawk and apache activity. like security.

something is goin on, and i don't think it's troops comin in. all of this has happened in the last hour. it's...odd

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A good deal of activity at the 4 AFBs around here as well... have seen F-16s in the sky all day, saw an apparent practice dogfight over the city yesterday... Lots of C-141, C-5, C-17, KC-10, KC-135 activity... Even saw 2 AC-130s flying in.

Something is about to happen...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a general alert, i'm off to check the HAARP reading for today.

Also last night a number of stations (7) in china went off air.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
what forces your bases are home to? that could be normal, since it's an airbase. but here it's not normal for this much aerial activity in such a short period of time. on average i'd say we get about two military planes overhead a day, including choppers. it's odd. revolutionaries get ready, in case this is the time we must rise and prevent the next war.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I would like to add that there are several sectors of slowness on the Internet today was well.

"Background" noise of DNS server confirmations/handshakes, pings, scans, etc. is also very high.

A seemingly odd day.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
who knows. i'd like to think this is all just coincidence. but i don't like that word much. not to mention that scifi thing comes on later. i don't think the show would warrant all this? it must be something more. but what? any speculation is welcome

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
William,

Would you characterize your "internet oddness" as a possible prelude to an internet attack of some type? Remember the attack meant to take down the entire internet a few months after 911?

Also, this might not be a bad place to mention this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After watching how people have been acting lately, the general mood (which I would characterize as stressed without an obvious cause) and these other activities, the weather ect.... something just ain't right, and it sounds like its going to get even worse...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
they're going to destroy us all without a second thought. WHY are we NOT FIGHTING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we must do something. what can we do. who will fight. this isn't just another omg let's freak out thing. this is reality, and we fail to realise it. who will fight!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
submit....
you need a shot of vodka

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What exactly do you fear P-C?

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. hate leads to ignorance. understanding is hard to come by but dissipates all of the above.

i'm afraid for our people. we are powerless to do anything to save ourselves. the military is just as clueless to the initiative. they are trained to take orders. they are people too, but what can they do but fight?

there is tension in the air.

HAARP causes this.
there is something going on, the planet is crying out in pain, it knows something is going on, so it quakes. and the government, is taking some kind of action. since i originally posted this, there have been about 8 more fly overs. the f-15s are still out after a lull in sightingthey came back in a group of three.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
you need a shot of vodka

I would strongly recommend a fine scotch. Vodka and other "clears" like Gin tend to have an unpredictable effect on people... in most cases, the effect is to the extreme of violence or sleepiness.

Scotch on the other hand, especially fine highland singlemalt, is lovingly crafted in the subtle moors of Scotland by old codgers wearing kilts who never have an ill though about anything. Yes... when calm is needed, nothing serves the purpose quite like scotch... which is why I have two bottles in my desk right now!

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
dude.

well, all i've got right now is some bacardi vodka and some smirnoff, i think ima go for the latter, and go chill outside for a while. i'm freakin out.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So far here, nothing seems out of the ordinary.... A couple of fighters went overhead this morning, but that's normal. I'll advise if this changes....

top topics

join