It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses and the Burning Bush [STT2017] Non-Writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Moses and the Burning Bush [STT2017] Non-Writer

Moses sat in front of the burning bush one day and as he was pondering life's mysteries he heard a voice say, "Oy Vay, Moses, If you don't believe what I am telling you, let's take a little trip to 2017 and I will show you why you HUMANS need 10 commandments to live by, OKAY?"

Just in case you don't remember what they are, I printed you a tiny little card for you to reference as we venture on our little jaunt together.

Surely, the things we see will haunt you and taunt you, but don't worry, I will have you back on top of the Mount before Sundown.

And away we go

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHOOSH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2017!!!!

Seems we landed in a safe spot, oops duck Moses, a cruise missile is coming our way, KABOOM, that was close, the iron dome must have missed that one.

Perhaps we should venture in another direction, what is that smell? Holy HELL! Rotting fish and dead birds EVERYWHERE, what happened here? OH, Fukushima, good thing they have it contained, HUH?

Umm, I think I would rather go over there, now, how about you, Moses? There is this place called California, let's go check it out. They do a lot of sinning here, Moses, especially in the Hills Of Hollywood! Very special people here they call celebrities. Apparently, they have these silly shows called "Reality" shows. Yep, no need for 10 commandments here, huh? They would just re-write them to suit themselves, oh they already did. Never mind.

Perhaps we should try some place else, like VEGAS, maybe we can get lucky with the roll of the dice or hit 21 at the Blackjack tables, wait there is the roulette wheel, CRAPS! I hear there are these special little brothels on the outskirts of town, I think a "message" would relax us, before we deal with the fracking situation in OK. What do you say, happy ending on the way, Moses? What happens in VEGAS, stays in VEGAS, I promise not to tell the wives!

Good old Chicago, the MURDER capital of the world! At least the CuBBies finally won something. The police here have it easy, all they have to do is pick up the bodies from the bullets flying around everywhere.

Where shall we go next, Moses? The land of the biggest liars you say? Oh that is hard to figure, ummmm, okay, I believe that would be where those blow-hards gather, the ones that pretend they know it all and social gatherings are littered with lobbyists from oil to drugs and where they orchestrate all the conspiracies that they shove down the throats of people everywhere, the one and only Washington, DC.

I would say let's go to NY city, where I could show you a big gaping hole in the ground where these 2 Great Towers of Babylon once stood, but that happened 15 years ago and was covered up quickly, one can only surmise what happened there, GDBS, ooops, used My Name In Vain, excuseeeeeeee ME!

Even though there are many other places we could check out, Sundown has come and I promised to get you back home Moses, you have some idea now, why I gave you those tablets, but you have a RED SEA to part and some sacrifices to make, just remember, you are not alone, Moses, I walk beside you every step of the way, well almost every step, have to avoid stepping in the cow manure, the stink is HOLY HELL to deal with!

Good luck and AMEN! (Just in case, let the force be with you)
edit on 1-10-2017 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2017 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Nice one. S/F
edit on 10-1-2017 by Jdennis10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Very interesting writing

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdennis10

Thank you it was a bit of a rush job though!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Thank you for noticing! Nice dress!

top topics

join