It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does our multi-dimensional universe share the same time and space via a means of frequency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
In 1991 David (some think crazy) Icke said that its all a matter of frequencies as did Dr Michio Kaku in 2008
so are they both right or wrong? And if they are both right why did it take 17 years for Dr Kaku to confirm this?

www.youtube.com...

If it is true that it is all about frequency ranges and that the multiverse shares the same space then

1. How would we go about detecting these frequencies?
2. How would we tune into the different frequencies?
3. What would a tuner look like and what components would be required? (Remember John Titor's albeit possibly not real device)
4. How would it be operated?

I know a lot of questions but the true answers would be just fascinating!

I'm sure that there is much speculation and opinion out there if not a device design or even TPTB have a real operable one! Who knows!

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

3. What would a tuner look like and what components would be required? (Remember John Titor's albeit possibly not real device)

Think the mysticism aspect of religion.

There are some VERY interesting docos around in the internet whereby they have wired people who claim to have religious experiences i.e see Jesus etc up to ECG.

The subjects all go into the same brain state we do when we are dreaming - except they are wide awake.

That unused part of the human brain is probably the key to accessing these extra frequencies. And world religions have been trying to teach us for thousands of years now how to train ourselves to do so.

Once we understand how the human brain does it, I am sure that the rate at which AI is advancing we would very quickly be able to create an artificial system to do the same and present the data on a screen for us.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Frequency of what?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Think the mysticism aspect of religion.

There are some VERY interesting docos around in the internet whereby they have wired people who claim to have religious experiences i.e see Jesus etc up to ECG.

The subjects all go into the same brain state we do when we are dreaming - except they are wide awake.

That unused part of the human brain is probably the key to accessing these extra frequencies. And world religions have been trying to teach us for thousands of years now how to train ourselves to do so.

Once we understand how the human brain does it, I am sure that the rate at which AI is advancing we would very quickly be able to create an artificial system to do the same and present the data on a screen for us.
Interesting perspective and yes there may well be a part of the brain that could help with tuning in but I kind a think something external would be required to enabling dimensional tuning. But its all anyone's best guest. Although, a peek at what TPTB are currently doing/researching might hold a few surprises and maybe a huge leap in understanding.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Frequency of what?
Each universe or dimension that share the same space. Our reality is one universe and that universe is at a certain just as each radio program runs at a different frequency. Another universe (another reality) would be on a different frequency just as a different radio program is.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Gosh darn, I wish I could pass you through the computer screen all of the books and learnings I have made in this field over the years.

The Communists in Russia were heavily into researching the power of the human brain and the untapped potential of it. The Chinese have done much research and discovery into what really happens to us at the point of death.

Both of these areas of science were / are scratching the surface of what you speak and the learnings that were made have been kept well hidden.

One theory is that creatures like angels / demons / grey aliens etc are interdimensional beings. I've heard from the mouths of visionaries in person that 'heaven' exists outside the dimensions of space and time - it's possibly a different frequency as you talk.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We're barking up the right tree here. The human mind is nothing but a quantum computer. We may never know how it really works.. but I know there's more to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There are beliefs that our souls already tune in to all these frequencies, our bodies are just vessels in this reality/dimension. Perhaps to jump reality is to somehow look back into ourselves find the center and switch the reality we experience? But who knows I'm not the religious type.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Frequency of what?

Frequency of what?
Each universe or dimension that share the same space. Our reality is one universe and that universe is at a certain just as each radio program runs at a different frequency. Another universe (another reality) would be on a different frequency just as a different radio program is.

Yeah....

.... But frequency of what?

Radio signals are electromagnetic waves.
Frequency is a measurement of the rate of vibration.

I've got a friend who has convinced herself 100% that we are just one 'frequency' of universe, and even that entire civilizations (atlantis) have been able to "change" their frequency to mulitverse-hop.
She can't answer this simple question in a sensical way either, and until I can get a reasonable answer, it's all superstitious religious level nonsense.

If everything in our universe is at a given "frequency", then that means we're vibrating at a given rate, right?
When you increase the vibration of molecules in water, you've increased its temperature- not moved it to a different universe, or dimension, or whatever you want to call it.

What is it that is at a different frequency to differentiate between these 'verses?

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Perhaps it's about the frequency of quantum fluctuations of zero-point energy in the (endless and eternal) vacuum.

Quantum fluctuations of vacuum energy is what created our universe through the so-called Big Bang. It's entirely possible that a different frequency of such fluctuations could produce a different, parallel universe existing next to ours.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The Plancherel theorem from 1910 might be relevant but its not intuitive as presented.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

In 1991 David (some think crazy) Icke said that its all a matter of frequencies as did Dr Michio Kaku in 2008
so are they both right or wrong? And if they are both right why did it take 17 years for Dr Kaku to confirm this?

www.youtube.com...

If it is true that it is all about frequency ranges and that the multiverse shares the same space then

First they both talk about electromagnetic frequencies, like television and radio transmissions. You can detect these frequencies using a television or radio which have tuners that can select specific frequencies.

Beyond that Michio Kaku talks about some highly speculative and completely unproven multiverse hypothesis which he misleadingly tries to present as nearly physics fact but it's not. I've seen no evidence that there's another universe where dinosaurs are still living on Earth because they weren't wiped out by an asteroid in some alternate universe as he claims in that video.

I can't prove he's wrong but this doesn't mean much because there are an infinite number of silly notions that can't be proven wrong like magical flying unicorns. Maybe there's slightly more scientific foundation for his multiverse claims than for magical flying unicorns but not much in my opinion and if anybody feels otherwise, then present the hard evidence.

What David Icke says about electromagnetic frequencies like TV and radio is essentially correct but then he completely goes off the rails when talking about unspecified frequencies, but he doesn't say exactly what they are and I'm sure even he doesn't know.

Humans have historically had many types of supernatural and superstitious beliefs for many years. The whole idea of natural science was to separate fact from fiction and see what can be stated about the natural world that's true in a repeatable and experimentally verified way. The part about radio frequencies is very true but it doesn't follow that same superstitious claims about unspecified frequencies of nothing specific are also true. Such claims can be subjected to the rigors of natural science to look for any evidence they are true, if they are defined but in this case they are not so Icke's nonsense about unspecified frequencies is really more like a religious belief than a scientific hypothesis because it can't even be tested.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Right... ok.

There is something missing in the science to layperson translation here. To put these things in perspective, it is necessary to understand that simply saying "These things boil down to frequency" is not as simple as say, a difference in frequency in electromagnetism or in visible light. What Kaku is saying, is that the fundamental quantum underpinnings of these other dimensions operate on a different frequency to that of our universe.

For that reason, our science as it stands (and more than likely as it will stand until WELL after we have already formed a workaround for FTL or effectively faster than light travel) does not have any capacity to recognise or even contemplate the potential structure, function, or mechanisms by which alternate dimensions operate. At this point in time, our ability to see into other dimensions or even compute their potential structure, is precisely as non-existent as the ability that those living in the 1500s had to see in infrared, night vision, or to perceive any range of light, other than the standard visible part of the spectrum.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Right... ok.

There is something missing in the science to layperson translation here. To put these things in perspective, it is necessary to understand that simply saying "These things boil down to frequency" is not as simple as say, a difference in frequency in electromagnetism or in visible light. What Kaku is saying, is that the fundamental quantum underpinnings of these other dimensions operate on a different frequency to that of our universe.

Frequency of what?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Right... ok.

Frequency of what?

I'm not really sure but I guess at what frequency (whatever that is defined as light, sound, magnetic, other) different universes/dimensions exist although in a shared space. Just for simple sake (although its all vastly complex and beyond our current contemplation) lets say U/D1 exists at F1 and U/D2 exists at F2 but both exist within S1 (space/time). Who knows?

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What Kaku is saying, is that the fundamental quantum underpinnings of these other dimensions operate on a different frequency to that of our universe.

What makes that utter bollocks is that 'frequency' has a very simple definition - the rate at which something cyclical occurs in a unit of time. Period. That's it. No extras for universes or spirits or vibrations.

Frequency is an attribute, like color. Woodpecker taps have frequency. Radio waves have frequency. Universes don't. There's nothing to 'tune in'. The concept of tuning has to do with setting the electrical resonance frequency of an LCR circuit, but universes are a bit shy of having that.

If you say 'frequency' in a sentence, you have to be clear, either implied or explicitly stated, what frequency you're talking about. Because frequency isn't a tangible. I can't hand you a glass of frequency. So when you say 'a universe is on a different frequency' it is a meaningless mouth noise, as the philosopher said, because universes don't HAVE frequencies. Other than 'once' I suppose, it started at some time.

edit on 8-1-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Who knows?

You sort of HAVE to know if you're going to say 'universes are on different frequencies'. What is even being talked about?

Frequency of what becomes the salient question. You're saying 'something cyclically repetitive is different, therefore the entire other universe cannot be perceived'. But what would that be?

I'm pretty sure Kaku was being metaphoric. Even he can't be that lamebrained.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I was going to post this yesterday, but had too much beer!

If you replace the word frequency in the original post with the word yellow, you'd see the OP simply doesn't make any sense. Unless you're David Icke:

If it is true that it is all about yellow ranges and that the multiverse shares the same space then

1. How would we go about detecting these yellows?
2. How would we tune into the different yellows?

It's meaningless.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

The frequency at which the subatomic, the quantum foam, the frequency at which every small thing and by extension every large thing vibrates, oscillates and gyrates, the heartbeat of that particular dimension, is different than it would be here in this one.

So in answer to the frequency of what... everything in that dimension.

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am not saying that frequency is a tangible.

I do not understand why this is posing so much trouble for you, Bedlam, because science has been measuring the frequency at which particles vibrate for quite some considerable time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join