It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA Running Away From Life on Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have always felt we came from Mars. I know. WHAT???

We started there.. we became advanced.. very advanced...

We started screwing around with the planet.. controlling it making it work for us. By doing so we messed up and killed the core, thud doming the world. What do we do.. Well there's Earth.. it has humanoid life on it and we could survive.

The evacuation begins. The elite and those that can afford it go first and do to the destruction no others can follow. We land in Africa. With very little technology, unable to continue in the manner that we are used to, we must revert to a primitive way of living in order to survive and lost the tech on the way. Over thousands of years we moved from Africa, relearning on the way, encountering other humanoid life forms on the way and wiping them out.

NASA.. Gov.. others.. they know the truth. Either there is nothing out there, or the reality of what is out there is too much for the human race to know.

My thoughts. Nothing more.

a reply to: jeep3r

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Divide & Conquer Media blitz of the last 10 years feels very anti-human.
I wonder if the Martians are already here.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dizak
NASA.. Gov.. others.. they know the truth.

You greatly overestimate the capabilities of space agencies and scientists to study space. We have only just began to make baby-steps (plagued by technical failures) in space exploration, and are learning it all bit by bit.

NASA aren't gods, they are people like you, and work hard at their job, despite failures and budget cuts. Discovering even a hint of extraterrestrial life would boost their budget and increase public support.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r
a reply to: drewlander

Thanks, drewlander. I'm taking the liberty to repost the first link:
Do no harm to life on Mars? Ethical limits of the ‘Prime Directive’

Here the quote from Carl Sagan:

If there is life on Mars, I believe we should do nothing with Mars. Mars then belongs to the Martians, even if the Martians are only microbes.

He indeed said this himself, as can be seen in "Cosmos Part 5 - Blues For a Red Planet" (skip to 52:30):
www.youtube.com...
May as well say earth belongs to bacteria too. We should do what ever we want with space.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join