It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo Deletes Offensive Tweet About Trump Plans "accidentally tweeted out a racial epithet"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Junkheap
I have a feeling some yahoo at Yahoo is out looking for another job today.

Why? It's not the fault of a person at Yahoo that Trump is an idiot that doesn't proof read.

Trump didnt send that tweet yahoo did. Apparently you cant read either.

Buwaahahahahahah!

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yahoo's still around and people actually pay attention to them??

WOW who woudda thunk??

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well B and N is right next to each other on a keyboard.. so could be

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: TrueBrit

What about a cow?

There is a concerted effort to make sure that we don't forget that Trump is a "racist". Now if this were the Clintons I would say nothing is a coincidence. But I can't say who is pulling the levers behind the curtain if indeed there are any levers being pulled.

Or a mistake who knows.

If the nefarious They are deliberately race baiting to dig at the oompa loompa, then people taking that bait and making a huge deal out of it is only encouraging them to continue doing it. I am repeatedly baffled by the apparent inability of people to realize this. All of you who are buying into this garbage and spreading it around, sensationalizing and overblowing it are giving these people precisely what they want.

They don't even have to try. Just troll the line out there and wait for the fish to bite. And they continue to do it why? Because they think they know you better than you know yourselves, and you prove to them over and over again that they are right. They don't even need to pay propagandists. They've got all of you who on both sides to willingly and eagerly spread it, free of charge.

These elite or cabal or Illuminati or whatever you want to call them, have been running the show for a very long time, and they have been successful largely due to the ease with which they can manipulate the public. Their foothold is now slipping and they know it.

They also know that their greatest remaining weapon is keeping us divided and distracted. These people are not stupid. One of the biggest mistakes anyone can make here is confusing their growing desperation with them being silly, butthurt sore losers. They have cultivated that image with great devotion and care. It is one of their very best weapons.

Another, equally unwise mistake is believing that the manipulation is only being perpetrated by "the left". It isn't. That is another deliberate misdirection. For anyone who cares to set aside the blinders of political bias and truly look at what is so frustratingly obvious to some of us, this should very quickly become apparent.

They want chaos. They want division and outrage. They want to confuse and distract and incite, to hopelessly divide the unsuspecting masses...and I think we are all familiar with what comes after that. It is the only way they can maintain control, and the people are tripping all over each other in a frenzy, helping them every step of the way. Pavlov is probably somewhere rubbing his hands together in glee right now.

I have every confidence that hardly anyone will listen to anything I or other people have to say about this. But I'm going to keep saying it anyway. These people, They, are playing the entire nation like a fiddle; those of every political leaning as well as those who are on the fence or do not lean at all.

They are counting on the outrage of the public to keep the waters good and muddy so they can continue to set the stage for what is coming next. They're perpetuating the division, continuing to pretend that they are at odds with one another to keep us at each other's throats...because if we're fighting and accusing and blaming and mocking and ripping each other to shreds at every available opportunity, we're not paying attention to much of anything else.

Pretty soon it's going to be an epic case of too little, too late. It doesn't even matter which conspiracy is right or wrong or neither or both. Whatever they are trying to accomplish, They are running out of time, and they are pulling out all the stops. If we allow and encourage this to continue, divided we will fall.

I personally do not believe for one fraction of a second that this was just an unfortunate mistake. I know it very well could be, but I don't think so. What is a mistake, however, is buying into it. Keeping us divided is like giving them life-saving oxygen. We need to, now more than ever before, stop feeding it to them. Let them suffocate.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If you have ever really paid much attention to Yahoo news, it's embarrassing. They have absolutely no idea what the words "proof" and "read" mean.

So it doesn't surprise me at all they did this. I recall one day reading a story on Yahoo about a record setting large baby, and they had the baby's name listed as one thing in the body of the story, but the photo caption listed an entirely different name for the same kid. A basic level of proofing and fact-checking should have noticed that.

They also have routine grammar and typos that are obnoxious to anyone with a halfway trained eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join