It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any true lucid dreamers???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: djbj597922

Trick is not to think... that's when the waking brain kicks in.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
...What is called Lucid Dreaming in The West is referred to as Dream Yoga in Tibetan Buddhism...

"Control your dreams... Control your waking life" there are several good texts you can find here:

en.bookfi.net

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: djbj597922

I might be, a master. I can will myself to go back under to continue, I can will what happens - most of the time. I have talked with others passed away. I still call them, they come to me but are over it. Human life, that is. You're not crazy. It's all good. It's just another form of communication. When I'm in that's my reality. I can spring, I can fly, I can jump, I do end over end barrel rolls. I see beautiful fields before me. Cat sized Monarch butterflies have landed on my arm in dreams but I sent them off. I am the master/mistress of my domain in dreams - and YOU are too. That is your place and time and don't ever think otherwise. They have no power over you there.

edit on 10-1-2017 by EveStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

One thing you might want to take note of is to remember - if you can in those dreams- don't ever doubt, don't ever waiver if you set on your right path.,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join