It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOPE? -lets play by the rules.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Fellow ATSers,

I think its pretty much unanimous here at ATS that we want any and all documents pertaining to UFO/Aliens being withheld by our governments and Armed Forces to be disclosed.

That being said, I realize ATS is not the place for militas - rebel factions etc.

Our seemingly reluctant governments instill very little hope that we the publics will ever know the full truth. Any effort to have such documents disclosed seems in vain -I KNOW!

-Nevertheless, still wanting an answer, I am calling on any and every able and willing member of this site to do his/her part. Lets play by the rules. (ATS surely cannot condemn such efforts)

We're not all as financially stable as we would like to be, so it cannot be expected of us to devote monies to our hopes of disclosure, but there is still something we can do; write your congress man. Ok, stop laughing. If that is the only option given to us little folk, lets not pass it up! Lets bombard them!

You've read about the disclosure project right? (www.disclosureproject.org) -I have yet to see any of their efforts make a difference, thus shrinking my hopes even more.

BUT - so that no one can ever say I stood by while an inkling of chance was at my reach, I am vowing to do my part - as minute as it may be.

I am only familiar with my own countries political system, but I am sure there are options equivalent to those of the USA in your country too.

Americans: Visit this site if you do not already know who your congressman is…

www.opensecrets.org...

-Write a quick memo, describing your frustration regarding the secrecy surrounding UFOs and Aliens.
-Somewhere therein call upon your representative to actually represent you and your concerns! Call upon them to have ALL documents regarding Unidentified Flying Objects and/or Aliens DISCLOSED.

NOTE: American representatives prioritize the issues they will be pushing determined by the amount of pressure they receive from their people. Lets put on the pressure! This is not going to happen over night - EVEN if all of ATS participates. Don’t lose hope. We have to start somewhere. If you like, you could even get in the habit of sending one such memo a month -or even week!

I know, I know…. "You don’t have time" or "its not going to work anyways"…

The longer we sit around, that much more will our governments not be in our hands. For those who have already lost hope: it was because of apathetic people before us that we lost our grip in the first place.

If in the end it turns out our efforts were indeed in vain, you can have the satisfaction of knowing that you did what little you could in spite of such overwhelming odds. The above plan is the very least we can do. Do your part! -please.

I apologize for not knowing the equivalent process for citizens of other countries. I am sure you too have ways to make your voice heard. I apologize if this comes off as 'preachy' - its just I know the people here at ATS care more than the average dud. I too have other obligations and cannot devote my every effort to seemingly lost hopes. Im just pleading with you to do what you can - nothing more.

remember: power in numbers!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The longer we sit around, that much more will our governments not be in our hands. For those who have already lost hope: it was because of apathetic people before us that we lost our grip in the first place.

It's already out of our hands. Haven't you seen the last two elections?

Perhaps the apathy is to blame, but you forget, we HAVE sent such letters. Congressmen HAVE stood up and demanded the release of info. (Goldwater comes to mind) It has gotten us nowhere. We aren't going to see such information until the powers that be WANT us to see it, or until the Aliens choose to make themselves known.

THOSE are the only two scenarios in which alien visitation will be proven FACT.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I got a daft suggestion not seriosly meant but any way........

How about taking a couple of thousand people and marching to the goverment and demand to show alien facts. Oh, if they close the doors a bulldozer or two would do.

What is the goverment gonna do really they cant kill them all and cover it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

How about taking a couple of thousand people and marching to the goverment and demand to show alien facts.

That would actually be a good idea....minus the bulldozers.
Get a few thousand who want disclosure, all together, and march up to Congress... It'd certainly get media coverage, (though they'd only interview the super freaks....) and might at least get it more to the front of people's minds....

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
well......
......thanks for the support.

i mean, as much as i would like to argue with you; that there still is a chance and all, i cannot. im no more sure than the next guy that there is really any hope left at all - all the trends say otherwise.

if the blame falls on anyone - in the great equation, it finally has to rest upon some one, or multiple someones. INDIVIDUALS. i can sleep at night.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I tried to start a topic on ATS member starting a campaign by disseminating the best information to the public on the reality of UFOs, however the topic was canned, because it was against the rules. It was called "activism"

Now, where else are you going to get hundreds, let alone, thousands of people to do this if not on the the biggest conspiracy web site online?

However, there is no point really, most people, about 70% of them believe in aliens, they just don't care, because they got work, bills and booze to worry about.

What is more important than aliens, is informing people about the NWO, and the same apathy will apply. Basically people don't care about what's happening in the bigger world. That's why they're scewed for the future.

top topics

join