It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert for Girl, 10, in Indiana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
CROTHERSVILLE, Ind. — An Amber Alert has been issued in Indiana for a 10-year-old girl who police say was likely abducted from her school on Tuesday afternoon.

Kaylyn Collman — white, 4-foot-6 and 120 pounds — was last seen wearing a red short-sleeve shirt, black stretch pants with white stripes, and a medium light blue winter jacket.

www.foxnews.com...

The suspect is described as a white male, between 5-foot-8 and 6 feet, very skinny, 18 to 20 years old, with short dark hair and a fair complexion.

He was driving a white Ford F-150 pickup truck, late '80s or early '90s, which was last seen in the Crothersville area.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Crothersville Police Department at 1-888-58AMBER (888-582-6237), or dial 911.

Please, if you seen her, call....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Man thats not to far from me. I hope the girl is OK.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I try to keep a positive frame of mind about these abductions, but it just seems that because of amber alert, we just find out thet they're dead faster than we did before. God help her.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Man thats not to far from me. I hope the girl is OK.

really.... we'll if you're out and about today.... please keep your eyes open,

my company has an office in Louisville and another in southern Indiana, I've called my sales guys there and asked them to keep an eye out for the truck and girl too...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bump...

I find it disturbing that they police would come forward right away and say that the girl is in extreme danger... I wonder what they know about the subject that isn't being told to us ?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Bump...

I find it disturbing that they police would come forward right away and say that the girl is in extreme danger... I wonder what they know about the subject that isn't being told to us ?

Maybe they just found out about the background of the alleged abductor.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
follow the ATSNN news story here :

www.atsnn.com...

here's today's news :

CROTHERSVILLE, Indiana (AP) -- Hundreds of mourners paid their final respects Sunday to a 10-year-old girl who police believe was abducted and slain so she would not reveal methamphetamine activity in her neighborhood.

"If Katie hadn't been walking by a meth lab, she would be alive today," he said. "We can't forget her. We need to remember that she was a sweet little girl."

Charles James Hickman, 20, was arrested Wednesday and charged with murder in Collman's slaying.

Prosecutors allege Hickman tied the girl's hands behind her back. Hickman first told investigators the girl tried to run away and fell into the creek, but also said he might have "bumped" her into the water.

Timothy C. O'Sullivan II, 22, and a 17-year-old boy were charged Friday with false informing, but their connections to the crimes were unclear.

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

join