It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESIDENTIAL FORGERY? Sheriff Joe Breaks Down Obama's Birth Certificate Legitimacy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe tells the reason why he went after the birth certificate of Obama. He had his constituents come to him and ask him to look into the birth C. becasue it is a fake federal document. Sheriff Joe says anyone other than the pres would have done this, they would be in jail.

The interviewer asked sheriff Joe if this was a cover becasue of his legal trouble. He said this was a very unpopular thing and that doesn't make sense. And of course the interview brings up that some consider him a racist. The sheriff said that when "they" can't get you any other way, the race card comes out.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If it's a cover because of his legal trouble?

Does a bear go in the woods?

The whole birth certificate argument is madness.
edit on 30-12-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Nice pic.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thanks.

I think it gets the point across.

in any case. I hate that everyone is listening to this sheriff.

He's batcrazy.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Hmm maybe you should actually watch the press conference where he hardly talks at all.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Sheriff Joe tells the reason why he went after the birth certificate of Obama.

Because he is a racist....

Arpaio dragged his feet in complying with court orders to stop the patrols that a judge determined racially profiled Latinos, increasing the costs to taxpayers. The financial hemorrhaging is likely to continue until the sheriff’s office comes in full compliance for three straight years. The case also led to a criminal contempt-of-court charge for Arpaio two weeks for Election Day, and he still faces possible jail time if convicted. Penzone said ending court oversight of the agency and controlling taxpayer costs are his priorities. The case is projected to cost taxpayers $72 million by next summer.

Text

So poor Joe's racism cost taxpayers $72 million....

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lol at the interviewer.

How do these people get their jobs?! Oh, wait, incompetence is probably one of those traits they're lookin for within MSM.

But no, seriously, im astonished at the sheer amount of ignorance/stupidity of the interviewer.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Oh poor Joe, still holding on to the Zombie lie of the BC.

Good grief.

What a sad mad. Although I must agree that the interviewer is also terrible. But Joe..come on.

Let it go my friend, doesn't even matter at this point if it was forged ( which I doubt), it doesn't matter, nothing will ever ever ever ever come of it, other than your continued decline, both in wealth, status and self respect.

~Tenth

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't see why it's so hard to believe that obama's birth certificate was a fake. Wasn't Lorretta Fuddy the only death on a small plane crash not long after. Isn't it weird how obama's birth certificate is perfectly unaged an laminated. he's a straight up manchurian candidate born somewhere other than hawaii.
edit on 30-12-2016 by flyingdutchman2112 because: s

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

I can't believe the authenticity of the document is still up for debate. It's a proven fake. I assume everyone here has seen the press conference, there's a concise 10 minute piece on youtube explaining everything you need to know.

The suspension of disbelief required to still believe the document isn't forged after watching that video rivals the suspension of disbelief required to entertain flat/hollow earth theories. And trust me, I 've entertained both.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't understand what a birth certificate in Hawaii has to do with being a Sheriff in Arizona.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ahh birthers!

The social justice warriors peddling fake news before SJW's and fake news was a 'thing'.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I don't think this should be in Skunk Works....IMO Obama is a fraud citizen of the US. See how corrupt this nation is?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: seasonal
Sheriff Joe tells the reason why he went after the birth certificate of Obama.

Because he is a racist....

Arpaio dragged his feet in complying with court orders to stop the patrols that a judge determined racially profiled Latinos, increasing the costs to taxpayers. The financial hemorrhaging is likely to continue until the sheriff’s office comes in full compliance for three straight years. The case also led to a criminal contempt-of-court charge for Arpaio two weeks for Election Day, and he still faces possible jail time if convicted. Penzone said ending court oversight of the agency and controlling taxpayer costs are his priorities. The case is projected to cost taxpayers $72 million by next summer.

Text

So poor Joe's racism cost taxpayers $72 million....

www.cbsnews.com...

How does being hard on criminals make you a racist. If you break our immigration laws, that makes you a criminal.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Because the Sheriff is From Arizona and has proven the birth certificate to have been forged. It was made in layers. Copied info from another certificate, and pasted it on Obama's Birth Certificate. Fake. Forged. Against the law! Criminal!!
edit on 30-12-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The Indonesian orphan is laughing his rear end off.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Loretta Fuddy was the branch leader of Subud, and the founder is Mr. Subuh Sumohadiwojojo. He was a cult leader and a Muslim. He had a satanic experience where he was possessed by satanic beings. He taught that people needed to be opened to these beings, and only someone who was already opened could assist in the opening. He gave a special name to each person he opened. Obamas mother had an affair with him and became pregnant. Subuh sent her away because he was married. He did however give Barry the name Soebarka later, which means he was opened. Loretta also had a special name, which was noted in her funeral program after Obama of someone else had her murdered. You see there is murder. Fake father. Not justr homosexuality, but coc aine was given to him after sex. Gay coke whore. and it goes on an on. His school mates testified.

Here is his real dad. The one who was possessed and had the dream. The one who addressed the UN

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2016 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You have it half right !!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Oh poor Joe, still holding on to the Zombie lie of the BC.

Good grief.

What a sad mad. Although I must agree that the interviewer is also terrible. But Joe..come on.

Let it go my friend, doesn't even matter at this point if it was forged ( which I doubt), it doesn't matter, nothing will ever ever ever ever come of it, other than your continued decline, both in wealth, status and self respect.

~Tenth

So are you speaking as a member or as a thread-killer?
The BC will stay relevant because the Kenyan will continue to be a thorn in the side of the United States.

Sheriff Joe does have the respect of good US citizens for staying true to the law, and his oath, even under pressure.

Can you say the same about your community organizer?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join