It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to expel diplomats in tit-for-tat retaliation against US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: thesaneone
Shouldn't this be in the hoax bin?

Why? The OP correctly quotes a statement actually made by a high ranking Russian minister. It has not been denied, but the statement has been superseded by the will of Putin.

The title is misleading, they said they want to not going to, big difference.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If given the chance, I wouldn't trust Putin not to take the upper hand. But I believe Trump has the savvy to handle him, if in a less conventional way than most seem to desire. After all, Trump's business interests span the globe, and to do business abroad one must be able to effectively negotiate and enforce deals.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Putin:

We regard the recent unfriendly steps taken by the outgoing US administration as provocative and aimed at further weakening the Russia-US relationship. This runs contrary to the fundamental interests of both the Russian and American people. Considering the global security responsibilities of Russia and the United States, this is also damaging to international relations as a whole. As it proceeds from international practice, Russia has reasons to respond in kind. Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration. The diplomats who are returning to Russia will spend the New Year’s holidays with their families and friends. We will not create any problems for US diplomats. We will not expel anyone. We will not prevent their families and children from using their traditional leisure sites during the New Year’s holidays. Moreover, I invite all children of US diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas children’s parties in the Kremlin. It is regrettable that the Obama Administration is ending its term in this manner. Nevertheless, I offer my New Year greetings to President Obama and his family. My season’s greetings also to President-elect Donald Trump and the American people. I wish all of you happiness and prosperity.

I thought this was hilarious...another tweet from Putin:

Obama only has himself to blame for the world taking the piss out of him. He acted out of spite because Trump is going to wipe all his policy's away.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
..even funnier from Trump.
He smashed the Republican field, destroyed Hillary and now he is going to dismantle Obama very publicly.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
..even funnier from Trump.
He smashed the Republican field, destroyed Hillary and now he is going to dismantle Obama very publicly.

Just doing what has always been done, exonerate one another from the body count, who's rsponsibility is not rightly known...But Donald how would you know?
edit on 30-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Why dont they just go to a sanctuary city like Chicago? They dont kick anybody out...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I can't wait until that psycho goes to work against your hero Putin. Interesting times. Like Hitler and Stalin, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I can't wait until that psycho goes to work against your hero Putin. Interesting times. Like Hitler and Stalin, right?

LOL, really? You're still on the Hitler/Stalin references?
Funny, but at the same time very very satisfying.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL, really? You're still on the Hitler/Stalin references?
Funny, but at the same time very very satisfying.

What time is it in Britain at the moment?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

What's the matter? Trying to sort out your legend?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Good night.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Good night.

Night night. A good day all round, with Obama humiliated by Putin and Trump.
I'll sleep well - it's been that way since 9th November for some reason...
edit on 30/12/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Obama is black..... what are you saying...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join