It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day of election Obama warns Putin via hotline.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This appears to be an interesting snippet given the present state of affairs from Rense , In it according to reports, Obama told Putin that if he didn't stop messing with the election, they would take military action.www.youtube.com... The press club put it out as Obamas Halloween scare. These are real journalists as opposed to the fake ones.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sounds like Hearsay to me .

No other way to confirm this. The You Tube link takes me to anther link to his website .

Ill remain skeptical on this one .

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The game is fake. Obama has been banging the drums of war since 2003, when he legalized government propaganda against the us population.
At that time he may not have known he was doing it for Clinton, but he surely knew he was doing it for whatever cronie became his replacement. Another bush, perhaps?

The bankers want a war big enough to blame the coming collapse of USD on. Potus, congress, and most of the other pawns in power are in it for the banks. They can't admit fault, or the survivors wouldn't trust them for another round.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

The game is fake. Obama has been banging the drums of war since 2003, when he legalized government propaganda against the us population.
At that time he may not have known he was doing it for Clinton, but he surely knew he was doing it for whatever cronie became his replacement. Another bush, perhaps?

The bankers want a war big enough to blame the coming collapse of USD on. Potus, congress, and most of the other pawns in power are in it for the banks. They can't admit fault, or the survivors wouldn't trust them for another round.

He's got 3 weeks left, if he's going to start WWIII he needs to get a move on.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

originally posted by: lordcomac

He's got 3 weeks left, if he's going to start WWIII he needs to get a move on.

Seems he's trying his hardest at this point. Can't find a single new source not talking about Russia in their headlines...been going on for weeks now. Obama can't seem to stop talking about Russia in his speeches lately either...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
He cant phantom the idea of being replaced by Trump. Conscience going to bite him hard!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
anonentity

I'm listening right now... Out of Obama's own mouth he said to Putin to "cut it out" during an interview. That happened in September apparently.. and it said in the video you posted that he activated the red phone on Halloween night.

President Barack Obama said Friday that he told Russian President Vladimir Putin in September to “cut it out” in regard to allegations that his nation engaged in cyberattacks against the U.S. electoral process. Obama added that further hacking by Russia did not occur following Obama’s admonition.
more

The video you posted also says it happened on the day of the election..and then they proceed to read a quote that says "on Halloween, Obama activated the red phone... "

So I am unsure which date is right... I find that confusing..unless I misunderstood the two dates... yet they are used within 30 seconds of each other.

Anyhow..interesting to hear what "cut it out" may mean to Obama.

Thanks for posting this,
blend57

edit on 30-12-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: blend57

The general online feeling is that it is to distract from Pi#$@ G#$@%.Nothing like ramping up tensions to do that. The problem being Putin has this worked out, probably before Obama did. I think the PG thing is contained up to a point ,until the holidays are over when people get bored and start looking for something more salacious. Gab and Voat are invitation only and highly monitored by "You know who" I think in their little book of rules if you call them out as a "You know who" It indicates blown cover and they don't pop up again under their original name. The next move by Obama will be more ominous. www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Perhaps it is not to late for Trump to reconsider criminal charges for Hillary's emails. Then we can have a proper trial and if there is any evidence whatsoever that Russia played a role, then Obama can put up or shut up before a judge.

Seriously Trump needs to play hard ball with these jerks

new topics

top topics

join