It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama administration prepares sanctions, retaliation for Russian election meddling

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I'm so triggered now.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Isn't anyone else concerned the US apparently needs 17 intelligence agencies?

Why so many?

Most countries make do with 2 or 3, maybe 4 at a push.

I also don't understand why the Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence is under the Department of Energy, or why the Treasury Department needs an Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence.

Office of Terrorism. Unfortunate name.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Remember when I said this?:

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: xuenchen

it's his "final' days in office. Are you really surprised he is going all out now? His two terms are up, and he has nothing to lose now especially with his birth certificate proven to be false despite the denial of the left. Expect several more surprises before Trump's inauguration.

Surprise!!!!

originally posted by: neo96

She went on to say of the hacking, "frankly, we are tired about the lies about Russian hackers -- it's misinformation by Obama administration aimed at providing an excuse for its own failure."

That is EXACTLY what they are, and the only thing the current administration has done for the last eight years.

From Benghazi to the ACA.

LIE AFTER LIE.

Russian FALSE FLAG.

Has the line been drawn ? By that I mean, is it clear yet? They want their New World Order. We all knew it would come to this point in history. We knew they would pull all sorts of dirty tricks in order to bring their order. This is it! Ladies and gentlemen, they are making their move now ,because they have no other choice. They have been exposed for what they are and they will take it to any level. 9-11 , and their false flag's is proof that they will stop at nothing.

Yes it is happening, and yes those that deny are either part of the agenda, or the most blind people on earth. This is the ultimate truth, and it has all been revealed.

Here is the endgame: War with Russia is their trump card. They need WW3 and with Obama's remaining days? He can do alot of damage in what is left in office.

Not only is Russia under their fire but so is Israel! And that in it's own way puts a nail in the coffin on the signs of the start of the third Global War.

truth of the matter is, we are dealing with Narcissistic psychopaths who refuse to listen to reason. You will never reason with them, because narcissism is a sickness of the mind and they will never admit they are wrong. We are dealing with the type of psychopath's that literally possess the doomsday switch and is very capable of using it if people attempt to bring them down.

Imo Screw politics, this isn't about Trump or Hillary. This has turned into a deadly game of survival for the human race as a WHOLE. Not just the few.

Frankly I am frightened at this point and dread the future while at the same time I have an inescapable sadness, because we are better than this and I know we are capable of doing good. The problem is certain people at the top is standing in humanity's way.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymousei am pretty sure it is illegal to take presidential campeign donations from other governments i beleive that a violation of the logan act and others also why hillary laundeered her funds through clinton foundation.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
if obama tried to start a shooting war with russia before his lame duck butt leaves office would the soldiers follow his orders or would they see it as a mad little child like at playground who loses and decides to mess everybody elses day up by taking his ball home after he flattened their ball?yes soldiers are supposed to follow the chain of command but they also supposed too be smart enough to know not to follow an unlawful command too.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: rickymousei am pretty sure it is illegal to take presidential campeign donations from other governments i beleive that a violation of the logan act and others also why hillary laundeered her funds through clinton foundation.

She is very good at skirting laws. These loopholes should not be allowed. But meanwhile, by taking those funds and using them to help get her elected, it means that other governments influenced the election. Because she lost it is not irrelevant. A foreign government tried to influence the election when she took that money into the foundation which being there did allow for political advertising even though the money may not have been directly used for the election..
edit on 30-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join