It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best Elvis Presley Songs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Okay okay I want to start out by saying that when i grew to manhood(last year) in the Nineties i didn't like elvis, He was(to my knowledge at the time)lame! But then i spent a couple of years traveling the U.S. living in different states, working and living, Cruising in my 89 Gt mustang convertable , with the old crappy radio still in place,

One year i was working in Las vegas, and every oldie station played elvis to the extreme, and that is when i truly learned to love the KING! 2005 hits me in L.A. with no king on the radio , and i am truly lost! help me find the good songs , i need recommendations to the Kings Classics, tell me the songs i need to own so i can listen to them and feel alive!! My two top favorites are "such a night" and "return to sender" tell me your favorite Presley songs and why , I would love to get them and listen to them

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bordnlazy

There dont seem to be many Elvis fans here does there? I have just typed Elvis presley in the search facility and your thread came up amongst others. I know it's six years or so since you asked but just in case you see this one day i will answer your question.
My favourite songs are Blue Moon and also i too really like such a night.
I like most Elvis songs, i also think you would maybe enjoy reading the Elvis biography "Last train to Memphis" which i have just finished. I learnt a lot more about the King.
I live in England and would love to visit Graceland one day,but it seems so far away from here. Have you ever been to Graceland?

join