It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Tiger Faces Death For Biting Idiot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
They should put the guy down. Duh.. Let me jump this 42 foot fence, and put my hand in the tiger cage Duh...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I suggest they feed these rare and beautiful animals a steady diet of idiots. The tigers get fed, and we as a society get a little relief from the bottom of the bell curve.

I like this idea and I second the motion.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by deevee
Tragic irony. Unfortunately morons are no longer an endangered species.

Damn straight, brother.

I encourage all morons to attempt to make physical contact with such beasts. If that doesn't work, go play in traffic.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I suggest they feed these rare and beautiful animals a steady diet of idiots. The tigers get fed, and we as a society get a little relief from the bottom of the bell curve.

No shortage of idiots, remember this?

bobatkins.photo.net...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Maybe we should stop sticking wild animals in cages and gawking at them - this guy wouldn't have gotten bit, the tiger wouldn't have to be killed, and no one would have to feel sorry about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
Maybe we should stop sticking wild animals in cages and gawking at them - this guy wouldn't have gotten bit, the tiger wouldn't have to be killed, and no one would have to feel sorry about it.

the moron would have done his best to earn a darwin award in some other manner anyway.
The tiger didnt have to be killed, thats the whole point, and thankfully common sense prevailed and it didnt.
Without zoo's and their captive breeding programs there would be a few less species around today, The californian condor for one comes to mind.
While I agree that some zoo's are appalling and should be closed down, most are a far cry from bars and concrete boxes they used to be.
Do you have something more specific to say in complaint about zoo's?
Im sure YOU never went to a zoo and "gawped" at anything in your life, right????

[edit on 093131p://28019 by instar]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
instar -

I just don't get enjoyment from zoos.
Species go extinct sometimes. It happens.

Priorities, I guess. I could go to the Zoo in LA, see some well taken care of endangered animals, and then walk home past people with no house, no food, and no hope.

I'm sorry - I'm just in a sour mood this morning.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
its times such as this...that I love my bumper sticker even more........
It says.............TO BAD IGNORANCE ISNT PAINFULL...................

I would take a picture and mail it to this dumb guy if I had his address.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by deevee
Tragic irony. Unfortunately morons are no longer an endangered species.

Damn straight, brother.

I encourage all morons to attempt to make physical contact with such beasts. If that doesn't work, go play in traffic.

I prefer they don't do it on Bengal Tigers, try Fire Ants or Rattle Snakes, at least they aren't endangered ..

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Look people, this guy was just trying to one-up Siegfried and Roy. I'd say he did.

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
instar -

I just don't get enjoyment from zoos.
Species go extinct sometimes. It happens.

Priorities, I guess. I could go to the Zoo in LA, see some well taken care of endangered animals, and then walk home past people with no house, no food, and no hope.

I'm sorry - I'm just in a sour mood this morning.

Understood

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
The health department's first choice was treating the man.And because he agreed to the five rabies injections that take about a month,

I thought it was five shots every month? Its just five shots over the course of one month, and only once? Well, there really should'nt be much of a question about it then.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
what kind of insanity is there on this thread to suggest a human should be killed instead of a animal? that tiger could provide countless health remedies to the people if they killed it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join