It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
This video talks about the infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into our colleges, halls of government, and society in general. It explains their goals and their intent. Watch if interested or turn your back.... Something as simple as demanding a prayer room in every major campus building (another thread at ATS) seems innocent does it not ?... I mean they are supposed to pray 5 times a day... totally innocent.. Wonder how that would have gone over when I was in school ? youtu.be...

USA Muslim Brotherhood collected 12 million for Hamas... court case
youtu.be...

CAIR the defender of Muslims in America...human rights and women
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Oh that's gonna stop when Trump is sworn in.

History repeating itself, i'm not surprised.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Mission Creep. An Insidious and extremely effective method of undermining freedom and silencing any potential dissent. Look how well it has been working for the lunatic liberal enemy over the last few decades. Attitudes that were rightly viewed as insane are the formulating basis for mainstream policy in the government, media, military etc. Speaking out against the madness leads to damage to your career, threats to your family, loss of freedom, and death threats. Tactics that were only previously deployed, highly successfully in South American Banana Republics, backward Middle East Caliphates, and African dictatorships.
edit on 24-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

This is an interesting read I found on Reddit that adds to your OP. Pretty telling what the plans for bringing down western society has in store for us all in the very near future.

German Intelligence is knowingly neglecting to deal with ISIS operatives

I don't speak German, but there is a link to the document WikiLeaks exposed. Interesting if anyone can confirm the information in the document to the person who brought this up in the post.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

When I was in college we also had a prayer room, it was mostly used by muslims. Jews and Christians were also allowed to use the prayer room... But the thing is, we "Christians" only pray on sunday nowadays... Muslims do it 5 times a day, I kind of respect that. I say give them the room, they don't take it for granted. The praying-5 times-a-day -and-going-to-college-muslims contribute more to the american society than the average american citizen so back off mate.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

When I was in college we also had a prayer room, it was mostly used by muslims. Jews and Christians were also allowed to use the prayer room... But the thing is, we "Christians" only pray on sunday nowadays... Muslims do it 5 times a day, I kind of respect that. I say give them the room, they don't take it for granted. The praying-5 times-a-day -and-going-to-college-muslims contribute more to the american society than the average american citizen so back off mate.

I would take issue with your statement that prayer for Christians is a strictly Sunday activity, unless you only meant that semi-seriously. Can you supply some solid source to back up your claim that Muslims who pray five times a day contribute more to US society than other Americans?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Wow what a stretch, just being a member of the religion of peace makes you a better American citizen? Delusional comes to mind...a reply to: WombRaider69

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

University of Michigan and Ford Motor company have had prayer rooms...some just closets really...with a single prayer mat....for over 10 years now.... Some muslims carry their own daily to school and work.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

University of Michigan and Ford Motor company have had prayer rooms...some just closets really...with a single prayer mat....for over 10 years now.... Some muslims carry their own daily to school and work.

It is amazing how the infiltration of our colleges and government by the Muslim Brotherhood (which is considered a terrorist organization by many countries) has been turned into an argument about praying .

There are some who would still be arguing about the color of an elephants toe nails as it stomped them to death instead of recognizing the elephant was in the room to begin with..

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Jeezus, the prayer infiltrators, be very afraid, they are coming to a town near you.

They want your soul, lol.

Watch if interested or turn your back....

Turns back, but before I go, theres this kick ass scientology series going on Cable, expose into the workings of that cult, how dangerous and wide spread it is.

crickets...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I stand and clap my hands.. Spot on...@727SKY

Amazing that the west is hated so much yet every f#cker wants to come here, Oh and we want to impose our traditions and you will do as we say otherwise you will be shamed as a racist Nazi bigot..

London has a mayor in Sadiq Khan who is a slippery POS who has ties to terrorist groups (Yes the Mayor of flipping London), I will let that sink in, the lunatics are running the asylum that is for sure. Maybe Sharia Law will be good for us in the long run, just do not get raped, or be Gay, or do anything considered fun it seems..

www.standard.co.uk...

www.standard.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk... html

RA

edit on 24-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The praying-5 times-a-day -and-going-to-college-muslims contribute more to the american society than the average american citizen so back off mate.

How so???

That's a mighty big statement to make about a whole lot of people, and quite insulting to the "average" American citizen -- which pretty much most of us are -- with absolutely no substantiation.

But I'm happy to be schooled... if you can.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Never have I ever seen a non scientologist defend scientology, point?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

Never have I ever seen a non scientologist defend scientology, point?

Scientology is a cult, far from defending it I was suggesting people watch the A&E channel series that exposes just how wicked an organization it is.

Sorry you mistook me for defending them (or any organized religion for that matter).

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

yea scientlology is weeeeird beyond all that is weird. there was a good HBO doc, cant remember the name, going clear or something along those lines, where elron hubbards own grandson was like "my family is fn nutters"

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

"Going Clear" was excellent. This new series, "Leah Remini, Scientology" is even better.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

if i had cable id watch it

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

It is amazing how the infiltration of our colleges and government by the Muslim Brotherhood (which is considered a terrorist organization by many countries) has been turned into an argument about praying .

Its amazing that its watered down so much that the main culprits are completely out of the picture.

The Muslim Brotherhood's agenda of opening thousands of mosques and places of worship are directly funded by Saudi Arabia. Fascist Wahhabi Mosques.

Today's Nazi Germany is Saudi Arabia. For anybody who doesn't understand Wahhabism, I suggest you read into the evil ideology that our governments so openly support.

The Saudis are turning to Wahhabist imperialism as a model for Arab unity and using groups like ISIS & The Muslim Brotherhood to push their agenda. They are supported by our government, helped by our military and banked by our need for oil.

The whole deconstruction of the middle east was an idea created by Saudi Arabia and people were paid extremely well to use our military's to execute their plans.

We will live in fear, point the finger at the bearded man, there will be real terrorist attack and we will have another war - because our government are directly supporting the people who are demonizing Islam and using it as a tool to radicalise. And we sit back whilst it happens in our own country, we are letting this happen because it's watered down so much that the general public don't know who to blame or where to start.

Whilst everybody talks # about praying, the real issue is been over looked - People within our government are getting brown envelopes of a # ton of money to help saudi Arabia push their agenda. We are passively supporting radical islam and welcoming it into our back yards because of the people that are in power.

And believe me, I doubt Donald Trump can do anything other than # up the little man on the ground. He can't touch these big players who are orchestrating this thing. Donald spreads anger in the wrong direction, either that or he is uninformed him self.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

That may have something to do with Christians being punished for praying outside of churches on Sunday; especially in a school setting.
A public school in California ordered a 7-year-old boy to stop handing out Bible verses during lunch

A Florida school teacher humiliated a 12-year-old boy in front of an entire class after she caught him reading the Bible during free reading time..

I couldn't find anything to back up this claim. Please share where you got this information.

The praying-5 times-a-day -and-going-to-college-muslims contribute more to the american society than the average american citizen so back off mate.

edit on 24-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: punctuation edit

join