It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/19/16 - Berlin Truck Attack False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Why do people think that every act of barbarity is a false flag? What purpose does a false flag serve?

That is the way it works being an "awakened mind"

Focus on a specific individual detail , while ignoring the overall picture, to fit the narrative that every event is a fake being forced on us by TPTBCIAIlluminatedMasons.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
There are many unanswered questions, that it could quite possibly be a false flag attack.

1) 4 weeks ago we were advised about a possible Terror attack on any of Europe's Christmas markets. Why wasn't there structures put in place to prevent a truck from carrying out such an attack?

2) On a major road, in a capital city, why isn't there CCTV footage of the incident? - This has now been answered thanks to tommyjo.

3) Why did it take almost 24 hours before the authorities released the information relating to I.D and mobile phone being found?

4) Why was Anis Amri allowed to travel from Germany, to France and on to Italy?

5) why did the authorities cease tracking Anis Amri as of September this year, despite the fact that his asylum application had been refused?

With the killing of Anis Amri, we will now have to take the word of the authorities and no doubt further privacy laws will be required in order to ensure our safety is the authority's priority.

You got number 2 wrong. There is footage of the truck at speed just before going out of view and maiming people. It's taken from a cabs dashcam:

news.sky.com...

And here it is straight from youtube:

edit on CSTFri, 23 Dec 2016 12:37:01 -06000000003112x001x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Calm your jangled nerves big guy. Nobody asked you for an apology. I'm sorry that you're triggered by the lack of ass kissing, but I'm not going to apologize for pointing out inconsistencies with your theory and evidence that you've put forth.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Focus on a specific individual detail , while ignoring the overall picture, to fit the narrative that every event is a fake being forced on us by TPTBCIAIlluminatedMasons.

I disagree,

Focus on suspicious details, while ignoring the official story, to gain a perspective on what really happened during that specific event.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
There are many unanswered questions, that it could quite possibly be a false flag attack.

1) 4 weeks ago we were advised about a possible Terror attack on any of Europe's Christmas markets. Why wasn't there structures put in place to prevent a truck from carrying out such an attack?

2) On a major road, in a capital city, why isn't there CCTV footage of the incident? - This has now been answered thanks to tommyjo.

3) Why did it take almost 24 hours before the authorities released the information relating to I.D and mobile phone being found?

4) Why was Anis Amri allowed to travel from Germany, to France and on to Italy?

5) why did the authorities cease tracking Anis Amri as of September this year, despite the fact that his asylum application had been refused?

With the killing of Anis Amri, we will now have to take the word of the authorities and no doubt further privacy laws will be required in order to ensure our safety is the authority's priority.

You got number 2 wrong. There is footage of the truck at speed just before going out of view and maiming people. It's taken from a cabs dashcam:

news.sky.com...

And here it is straight from youtube:

Yes thanks for that tommyjo has already answered that one and I edited my post to reflect it. Also the O.P has also posted the dash cam footage.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Calm your jangled nerves big guy. Nobody asked you for an apology. I'm sorry that you're triggered by the lack of ass kissing, but I'm not going to apologize for pointing out inconsistencies with your theory and evidence that you've put forth.

I never asked you to kiss ass, smart guy. My theory? I never said this was my theory! Do you think I made these youtube videos? I also said I am only questioning the narrative. I appreciate you pointing out inconsistencies but without prejudice of the OP. I did say "I am personally not claiming this is a 100% false flag attack but there seems to be a lot of suspicious things going on here." then I asked for opinions.

If you still think this is my theory, read the title of this thread "12/19/16 - Berlin Truck Attack False Flag?"

Does it make you wonder why there is a question mark in the title. Maybe cause its not my theory. Genius

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

I disagree,

Focus on suspicious details, while ignoring the official story, to gain a perspective on what really happened during that specific event.

So like I said...focus on specific events to fit the narrative that everything is fake.

I know...looking at a picture on the web and some videos on YouTube is substantially move valid then anything the Govt (of whatever country) says because that fits the narrative of the evil PTBIlluminatedMasons.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I disagree,

So like I said...focus on specific events to fit the narrative that everything is fake.

I know...looking at a picture on the web and some videos on YouTube is substantially move valid then anything the Govt (of whatever country) says because that fits the narrative of the evil PTBIlluminatedMasons.

You could be right. Maybe some people are like that. I am not. I would not lump everyone that questions any official story into that category.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

I know what a false flag is. In the context of current terrorism in Europe and specifically this event, what would be gained by a false flag? Besides the OP is pretty flimsy, as pointed out above.

Anyway terrorism emanating from the Middle East and North Africa has been going on for more then 25 years and not all pointed at Israel.

Why do people think that every act of barbarity is a false flag? What purpose does a false flag serve?

If a liar is able to control the story- does that in some way prove that the story-teller is legitimate, and the story is factual?
Why would a liar lie to me if he did not want something from me?

edit on (12/23/1616 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

My best guess is they removed the dark colored truck because it was damaged and used a red truck to remove the container. Not every youtuber is going to be spot on with their theories. Some of these youtubers are paranoid. I don't think I am ready to dismiss everything due to that.

That makes the sense, that English guy's narrative is goofy all through, while the blue tractor is in all other pics of the moment. There is no need though to think false flag because goofy says so, unless there is something else more compelling. I don't see that.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

In other words you do not see anything compelling at all now?

I still find the third video odd and the building next to the truck nearly completely disassembled after the incident

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

In other words you do not see anything compelling at all now?

I still find the third video odd and the building next to the truck nearly completely disassembled after the incident

Well take the narrator's claim that the building is intact for instance, it's not, the nearside roof section has fallen down. The white arrow indicates the shaft of arc lighting reflecting off the underside of the far side of the roof in a reversed diagonal, parts of the gable also show signs of collateral damage.

files.abovetopsecret.com... (use this link for clarity)

The dashcam footage is also obvious showing the immediate panic in the immediate aftermath...and the direction of travel of course.
The rash of pictures of both the tractor and the trailer being taken away simply explain the red tractor, a no-brainer really...although the method is questionable. That's a police decision if they thought they had enough forensics.
It's the narrator's rationale that was faulty..why go backward, when you can go forward?
edit on 23-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's just odd that yet another "terrorist" left his ID behind after the attack.

Also, when this attack first happened, I found it odd that Fox News kept getting updates on the aftermath from one of their reporters in Milan, Italy.

What a coincidence that this is where the attacker was shot dead.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I agree it is a tad ridiculous, but....

This is a conspiracy site y'know...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why would a terrorist, who wants to survive his own attack, bring his passport with him? He gets out of the truck and escapes, but he brings his passport with him which he leaves behind in the truck.

It doesnt make sense. If you want to survive your own terror attack, why do you bring your passport along? Why leave it behind?

And how the hell could you escape? So many people see you leave the truck. People did follow the guy, but suddenly it wasnt the attacker. But, coincidentally, the 'innocent' guy was a Pakistani refugee. No christian Englishman, no jewish belgian, no, coincidentally the guy that was followed was a muslim Pakistani refugee.... and he turned out to be innocent. Coincidence people, move along, nothing to see here...

So we've got a terrorist, planning to stay alive, but he brings his passport with him and leaves it behind.
We've got a muslim refugee which is followed after he exits the truck, but he turns out innocent.

It stinks. All thats left to be discovered are photograps with people on the scène which were on photograps of other attacks too :p

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DutchMind

How do you take credit for something if nobody knows who you are? Terrorists aren't common criminals. They have no particular concern with hiding their identity. They don't care if you know their name because knowing their name doesn't stop them. They want the credit for doing whatever it is they did, and knowing their name makes it easier to give them credit for them.

It ain't rocket surgery.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

If you want to survive (and escape), why would you wanna make sure people know who you are and what you've done.

Terrorists arent wannabee celebrities. They want to kill as much people as possible and strike fear into the hearts of the people they hate. If they can survive, escape and strike again, even better...

It aint rocket science...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join