It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IOvilus App is creepy as Hell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I almost shat myself now.I was talking to a friend on Skype and my phone just spoke "justify" loud.
Lol i will close this app now.It wasn't relevant to anything at the moment (i think) but it scared the s*** out of me.
I think I find it entertaing now haha.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: saudi

I'm asking my psychic medium neighbor to download and use it and tell me how real it is, lol, she would know

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So apparently it's randomly generated words unless there is a spirit there and wants to communicate, it can choose the words to communicate with.

m.huffpost.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So I ran the Ghost Radar Classic at my Aunts House on Christmas for a Hour and these are some of the results it got:

Chest //A Chest was right next to Me
Drink //And my Drink was on the Chest.
Vessels //Probably Negative hit
Buffalo //My AUNTS House is in Buffalo, NY that is creepy.
Labels //We were opening Presents and as I was looking at the label of one of my gifts it said it.
Done // it said Done as we were done opening up are presents

The GR Classic doesn't seem to spit out words as fast as the iovioulus I ran it for about 3 hours and only 5 words came from it 4 were relevant to what I was doing

posted on Jan, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is all just random words, and you've managed to find a select few, and apply meaning to them.

If every single word had something describing what you're doing, then this would be a different conversation. But there is nothing special going on here as more than half are "random".
a reply to: Stevemagegod

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Artorias

its true, there ARE random words in the apps and they DO spit out randomly, However, if there is a spirit, and they can figure out how to choose the words to communicate, they would probably just pick words of what is in front of us, just as what Steve said.

Steve, I think something was trying to communicate with you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join