It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbows - the occult meaning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

I think the gays adopted it to openly disrespect Christians.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

I think you're right. They even call it the gay pride flag while carrying it in their gay pride parade.

Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.
Proverbs 16:5

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So waaay out on my own limb here. The people witnessing nuke tests said, as it climbs the mushroom cloud radiates all the colors of the rainbow...

If there is significance to ancient texts (for instance) where seers compare their visions (of the future) with their own life experience, they might have used the word rainbow because it would be the only other time they saw all the colors of the spectrum in one place, i.e., a rainbow.

Theres other 'comparisons', like the 'heavens' being 'rolled back, like opening a scroll'.

edit on 22-12-2016 by intrptr because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

I always sign off with Rainbows, whether it be here on ATS or even to my solicitor/lawyer. I sometimes adapt it to Happy Rainbows. Sunny Rainbows or whatever is appropriate...including Sad Rainbows.
I do this because rainbows make people smile

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

God is outright stating gay marriage is ok.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jokei

i dont think rainbows have to do with gays....maybe more of gods promise.....the symbol has been hijacked thats for sure

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
a reply to: jokei

i dont think rainbows have to do with gays....maybe more of gods promise.....the symbol has been hijacked thats for sure
maybe a bit of black magic too....i think so anyways

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Can someone tell me what rainbows really mean...

i know in Islam they say its Gods promise that he wont flood the world again after Noah...

Eyes wide shut to Wizard of Oz they all have them pictured in there movies...

please lets discuss rainbows.

Don't you want to go where the rainbow ends

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

i know in Islam they say its Gods promise that he wont flood the world again after Noah...

where does it end?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

where does it end?

Well, let's find out.

The symbolism of the Rainbow symbolizes "All from One", as the "One Light" is refracted into "All Colors", which is similar to; "God created all", or that; "All emanates from the One", being related to the Latin phrases; "A multis", "Omnia ab uno", and even, "E pluribus unum".

edit on 12/22/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

where does it end?

The apparent position of a rainbow depends entirely on the point of view of the person observing it -- i.e., the rainbow is not really in any one spot; everyone sees a rainbow in a different location. That's because every person is viewing the rainbow through different prisms (the millions of raindrops acting as prisms, and each person viewing the rainbow through different drops).

A person standing next to you sees the rainbow in an ever-so-slightly different location as you (although that difference is miniscule), but a person 500 meters away from you sees the rainbow in a noticeably different location than you. Therefore, as the person observing the rainbow moves, so does the apparent end of the rainbow.

You can never get to the end of a current rainbow. You can, however, get to the spot at which a previous rainbow appeared to be ending.

edit on 2016-12-22 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

where does it end?

The apparent position of a rainbow depends entirely on the point of view of the person observing it -- i.e., the rainbow is not really in any one spot; everyone sees a rainbow in a different location. That's because every person is viewing the rainbow through different prisms (the millions of raindrops acting as prisms, and each person viewing the rainbow through different drops).

A person standing next to you sees the rainbow in an ever-so-slightly different location as you (although that difference is miniscule), but a person 500 meters away from you sees the rainbow in a noticeably different location than you. Therefore, as the person observing the rainbow moves, so does the apparent end of the rainbow.

You can never get to the end of a current rainbow. You can, however, get to the spot at which a previous rainbow appeared to be ending.

thanks for posting this info

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

where does it end?

Well, let's find out.

The symbolism of the Rainbow symbolizes "All from One", as the "One Light" is refracted into "All Colors", which is similar to; "God created all", or that; "All emanates from the One", being related to the Latin phrases; "A multis", "Omnia ab uno", and even, "E pluribus unum".

thanks for posting this info

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join