It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbows - the occult meaning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what rainbows really mean...

i know in Islam they say its Gods promise that he wont flood the world again after Noah...

Eyes wide shut to Wizard of Oz they all have them pictured in there movies...

please lets discuss rainbows.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

I was always taught as a child that there was a delicious cereal at the end of one.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was always taught as a child that there was a delicious cereal at the end of one.

what kind of cereal?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It means that there's moisture in the air.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

rainbows mean 2 things :

1 - sunlight

2 - atmospheric humidity

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I think, to some, it has to due with disassociation.

MkUltra, ritual abuse, splitting of personalities...etc.

Fritz Springmeier and The Vigilant Citizen will gladly tell you all about it.

I'm sure other people give other meanings to them.. I heard a story that it's a confirmation of a contract between humans and an Alien overlord that the earth wil never again be baptized... or something.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes weather Geniuses, it's humidity.

His question is what's the symbology. Floods aren't caused from God literally being angry.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
I think, to some, it has to due with disassociation.

MkUltra, ritual abuse, splitting of personalities...etc.

Fritz Springmeier and The Vigilant Citizen will gladly tell you all about it.

I'm sure other people give other meanings to them.. I heard a story that it's a confirmation of a contract between humans and an Alien overlord that the earth wil never again be baptized... or something.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wait, it was suppose to have some meaning, before gay pride?
Huh.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

what kind of cereal?

hint: theyre magically delicious
edit on 22-12-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
Can someone tell me what rainbows really mean...

..please lets discuss rainbows.

From what I know, they are caused by the flatulence of unicorns flying in arching paths through the air.

edit on 2016-12-22 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

i know in Islam they say its Gods promise that he wont flood the world again after Noah...

This promise is found in the Old Testament, considered holy by Judaism, Christianity and Islam:

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

Genesis 9: 12-17

I'm not familiar with any other meaning (well, except for gay pride).

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This promise is found in the Old Testament, considered holy by Judaism, Christianity and Islam:

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”

So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

Genesis 9: 12-17

I'm not familiar with any other meaning (well, except for gay pride).
could it mean black magic?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Anyone ever find that pot of gold at the end of one?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
To me the modern symbol is a slap in the face to God, where it was a projection of God's covenant with man then to be hijacked by homosexuals to mark their territory and show openness of their sin between one another.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

could it mean black magic?

Hmmm... I suppose it could/does to someone. People come up with all kinds of things, so if you can wonder about it then it would follow that someone else can believe it.

On the other hand, though, it seems to me that because the rainbow represents light and color -- the opposite of black magic and the occult (which means that which is hidden) -- the rainbow wouldn't be appropriate for such purposes. A rainbow is formed when the sun (light) appears after a storm (darkness), so the symbology would seem to be off.

A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

Interestingly enough, when I searched for what causes a rainbow, one of the search suggestions that came up was "rainbow occult," so it would seem there is some connection. I also found this old ATS thread from 2008:

The Truth about Rainbows

The thread has six pages, so maybe you can find more interesting stuff in there.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi people, yes. hi.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Your photo is messing with my subconcious mind. I like it.

edit on 22-12-2016 by JesusXst because: your

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I love rainbows, but I can't use them anymore. They've been coopted by the gays.

I'm not gay and have absolutely no desire to be labeled gay.

Goodbye rainbows. I hardly knew ye.

The same goes for the swastika. It is forever tainted despite being a very ancient symbol of good.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join