It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the end of politics.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Anyone who took the time to watch the Zeitgeist series of films will surely have noticed that the seeds sown as a result of those films, and the movement they spawned are sprouting. The disillusion with our current political system and a detached political elite that only serve their globalist paymasters has been made manifest and tangible in the Brexit vote, and Trumps victory. For the first time in my adult life I am seeing a populist groundswell and it is a joy to witness, and to anticipate the more enlightened times that seem likely to follow.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Over: it's good wishing but that's all here. Partisan politics seem to be stronger than ever. When, yes, it should be the opposite.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I just don't think that anyone has the high ground, that's all.

The playing field is levelling. Things are changing. It's all up in the air and out of control, out of the control of the people and systems who sought total control.

Something remarkable is happening.

Not even Trump nor his cabinet picks are relevant.

I've been following this closely, and no one's caught up to the present reality, and friend, it's wide open.

Don't give up or give in so quickly. You don't look the type.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

I believe in Christmas Miracles again.

Best Post I've Read In Months!!!

I wish you a 1000 stars

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Clinton was nowhere near the record number of votes. She got 65.7 million votes, Obama in 2008 received 69.4 million votes.

in response to

Clinton got a record number of votes, in the history of Presidential Elections.

I took away the idea she scored a record number of votes for a female presidential nominee....

as opposed to some rich white dude

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Are you kidding. For Clinton, and as it would appear the establishment media, it was a devastating defeat.

I wasn't as much of a Trump supporter until the Clinton campaign continued after the election and having seen everything that they've thrown at this.

They doth protest too much.

But the underlying theme of this thread is about something else that seems to have gone right over your head because you're still locked into the same dialectic and fundamental wedge issue for or against, thus counting yourself out.

This is about the rise of the individual and full and free self expression and self determination.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join