It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: 4 bodies found on property linked to Retired Police-officer Arrested for Dealing Coke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Police officer Nicholas Tartaglione retired from the city of NY and allegedly took up drug dealing and now there are 4 dead bodies found on property he rented. He was arrested on Monday on drug charges. Wonder if he was clean as a cop?

4 bodies were found on property linked to a retired NY cop named Nicholas Tartaglione. Tartaglione rented the property where the bodies were found.

Police have confirmed four bodies were found on property linked to a former New York police officer accused of killing four men who went missing during a drug deal this year.

Chester police Chief Peter Graziano tells The Journal News the bodies were found in Otisville on Tuesday on property rented by Nicholas Tartaglione. He says the remains were taken to the county’s medical examiner for identification.

The 4 men went missing during a drug deal, and they turned up on the property Tartaglione rented. Tartaglione was arrested yesterday, on drug related charges and he plead not guilty.

A retired New York police officer has been accused of killing four men who went missing during a drug deal this year as authorities reportedly discovered the remains of four bodies on property linked to him.

Federal prosecutors say Nicholas Tartaglione was arrested Monday on murder and conspiracy to distribute coc aine charges.

Tartaglione has pleaded not guilty. He used to work for the Briarcliff Manor police department and lives in Otisville.
m.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
He was probably just as dirty a cop.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Perhaps im stretching it by saying, most cops are dirty? They work in a corrupt City long enough, they're going to become as the corrupt themselves, only looking out for each other and themselves.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ShatteredKingdom
I think they are as corrupt as any other industry, meaning factory workers steal, punch other workers in/out. Of course police have that funny little thing called power. And their corruption messes peoples lives up.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The problem is that they have too much power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ShatteredKingdom

Well I don't like the militarization of the police. I feel if you need full auto and there is time, National guard. I don't like the looks of the police looking like a F-in storm trooper. Again, if you need a soldier call one. Sorry about the thread drift.

On the side of the road, the police have absolute power. We can record all the info we want, but they own the road.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

We can record all the info we want, but they control the record. That's the part that scares me. I also don't think they need M4's and sniping rigs. It's just to much.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

Your soft on crime/sarc

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

ok kids - this tail is a sober reminder that corpse disposal is IMPORTANT

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If I remember correctly Serpico who was a supposedly honest cop survived a murder attempt by a fellow NYPD officer because the gun misfired . NYPD has always had certain elements that dealt under the table.. Nothing new except they are usually better at hiding their nefarious deeds.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The corruption and murder i understand, by why on Earth would you hide bodies on your own property?

Throw them in the East River at least.

Sloppy.

top topics

join